Community Tard Baby General (includes brain dead kids) - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

angelgoth

I regret making this my username
kiwifarms.net
I really hope younger generations will stray away from cousin marriage shit, I remember hearing younger people have more negative opinions about it.
I saw a documentary about this some time ago I believe it was (this one: https://youtu.be/NkxuKe2wOMs)
And from what I can tell from it rhat the younger generations, expecially in the European Muslim communities, definitely have a more negative view on it.
And when I was in school all the Muslim kids I knew also thought it was pretty nasty, but those are the "westernized" Muslims. So idk

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
It's like that mom of the girl with the monster mouth. Everyone was always "your daughter is beautiful". No she isn't! Why lie?
To fuel denial that this is just a normal kid and that they're living a totally normal life. No Barbara, your little angel looks like something out of a David Lynch film and has all the autonomy and personality as a rotting corpse.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Came across this in my twitter feed for reasons unknown to me. Not sure what's worse, the picture or the platitudes under it. View attachment 1359516
This actually doesn’t bother me because it’s a normal thing for parents to say, even when their kids are run of the mill ugly. He’s handsome to her because he’s dressed nicely and did something she’s proud of. Apparently he’s intellectually normal. Doesn’t seem at all the same as wheeling out a practically dead child and claiming they’re a cheerleader/Cub Scout/sassy hero or what have you.
ETA: Apparently the kid isn’t intellectually normal, but he still doesn’t freak me out as much as a Kayli style vegetative state kid.

Last edited:

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
This actually doesn’t bother me because it’s a normal thing for parents to say, even when their kids are run of the mill ugly. He’s handsome to her because he’s dressed nicely and did something she’s proud of. Apparently he’s intellectually normal. Doesn’t seem at all the same as wheeling out a practically dead child and claiming they’re a cheerleader/Cub Scout/sassy hero or what have you.
Actually, he apparently has autism and is non-verbal.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Came across this in my twitter feed for reasons unknown to me. Not sure what's worse, the picture or the platitudes under it. View attachment 1359516
Malibu Ken did an interview with the kid, whose name is Harry, his twin brother and mother a few years ago and yeah, he's definitely not intellectually normal. He can say a few words, but he's obviously very delayed. They call him autistic, but at one time he would have been diagnosed as straight up retarded.
His brother reminds me of the brother of Sophia Weaver, the girl with the disfigured mouth and Cal Hartley, in that all of them seem to have been indoctrinated to believe that their siblings are just the most amazing people ever born. Sophia's brother kept saying how cute and adorable she was, Cal was convinced that his sisters were vital individuals,who could show and understand love, enjoyed going out and were the best sisters a guy could ever have. While Harry's brother claims that Harry is incredibly funny, intelligent, special..etc. It's interesting how the siblings of these potato and semi potato kids are so similar in that they can't just love them, but they all seem feel that they have a duty to extoll their virtues and tell the world how amazing they are, while at the same time insisting that their siblings are also totally normal and just like everyone else.

BTW, Harry's left eye and wonky eye socket aren't real. He was born without either and underwent a couple of surgeries to construct a socket which was then fitted with a plastic eye. I dont know what he looked like before the surgeries, but I can't imagine that his appearance was much worse than it is now, but even if there was some improvement, it still seems like kind of a pointless endeavor. I doubt the kid knows or cares what he looks like, so what benefit is there to have made him undergo multiple operations that are almost certainly painful, in order to be given a fake eye that can't see and results in him still being extremely disfigured?
Here's the interview where you can watch Harry pop his eye out and hear Chris asking him enthralling questions that he barely understands like, "Does getting kisses make you happy or sad."

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
I’ve followed this family for a while and yes, I agree that the surgeries to create a socket for an artificial eye were perhaps misguided. Harry’s mother has said that the first surgery was so badly done she removed Harry from that hospital’s care and switched to Alder Hey in Liverpool. It was obviously done to make his appearance more palatable to other people as he grew up... which I guess you can say was for his benefit? But ultimately wasn’t needed for him or his comfort.

For all the happy platitudes that Harry’s mother shares about their life, she also doesn’t sugar coat how depressed she was when her kids were small (she didn’t know anything about Harry’s condition until birth) and how difficult Harry’s behaviour can be now, with screaming, violence and meltdowns, especially in the middle of the night. And his twin suffers with anxiety and often stays with his father (the marriage broke up) for respite.

ETA: Apparently the kid isn’t intellectually normal, but he still doesn’t freak me out as much as a Kayli style vegetative state kid.
yeah it wouldn't bother me if it were a parent telling their kid he's handsome in the privacy of their own home. Posting it on twitter and guilting people into agreeing is different. He's not handsome. He's a deformed child that's jarring to look at and is 15 with a mental age of 6. Give him some dignity and stop telling the internet he's a big handsome boy because he buttoned a shirt. He can't consent to being on Twitter. It's gross.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious when people tell severely disfigured children that they're beautiful. They very obviously aren't, and if the child is of average intelligence, they will become aware of that the first time they try to make friends at the playground and everyone runs away screaming. It's incredibly cunty to compliment them on the one thing they very obviously aren't, that's just drawing attention to their shortcomings.

allthecheese

kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious when people tell severely disfigured children that they're beautiful. They very obviously aren't, and if the child is of average intelligence, they will become aware of that the first time they try to make friends at the playground and everyone runs away screaming. It's incredibly cunty to compliment them on the one thing they very obviously aren't, that's just drawing attention to their shortcomings.
There's a special group of awful people who make a point to go up to disabled kids and tell them they're beautiful or pretty or whatever. You can just smell the smug coming off of them, because they're definitely doing it for the virtue signaling, "Aren't I wonderful for going up to this child and treating it the same as all of God's creatures?" Where they probably wouldn't make a point to go up to any other kid to do that.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
There's a special group of awful people who make a point to go up to disabled kids and tell them they're beautiful or pretty or whatever. You can just smell the smug coming off of them, because they're definitely doing it for the virtue signaling, "Aren't I wonderful for going up to this child and treating it the same as all of God's creatures?" Where they probably wouldn't make a point to go up to any other kid to do that.
Interersting thing to think about. If they did it to a normal child it would be deviant behavior, but its fine if they are disfigured.