Community Tard Baby General (includes brain dead kids) - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
And his twin suffers with anxiety and often stays with his father (the marriage broke up) for respite.
I would have anxiety problems growing up in that stressful situation too. His brother is practically a dead ringer for Sloth, who always has people telling him how good looking and handsome he is all the time when he obviously isn't, and is also super autistic, practically non-verbal, and periodically shrieks and rages through the house. While always being told how special and amazing he is. That shit would fuck anyone up.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
For the deformed kids that are intellectually normal, hearing people online / their relatives constantly call them beautiful/handsome has to be incredibly depressing. It indicates that people do not respect their intelligence, do not think they are mature enough to handle a cruel reality and are prepared to blatantly lie to them.

Powerlevel, but relevant: I have a friend that's an otherwise average looking guy, but had a congenital eye condition rendering both his eyes constantly red, swollen and clouded over. He enrolled in acting school and got gigs as a result of people looking to cast actors with atypicalities. Need a zombie, ghoul, or a strange looking creep? He'd be your guy.
Look at American Horror Story, for example, many members of their cast have had deformities or disabilities like dwarfism or down syndrome. There are some perks to being ugly/deformed if you're of normal intelligence. People (and their parents) have to just stop kidding themselves and embrace them, making them an asset, rather than pretending they aren't there.

I would have anxiety problems growing up in that stressful situation too. His brother is practically a dead ringer for Sloth, who always has people telling him how good looking and handsome he is all the time when he obviously isn't, and is also super autistic, practically non-verbal, and periodically shrieks and rages through the house. While always being told how special and amazing he is. That shit would fuck anyone up.
I'd imagine part of the anxiety also comes from the immense pressure to do well in life. You're the one who's going to have to support a sped for the rest of your life. If you don't pass school with flying colours and get a lucrative job, they're probably fucked and your parents' only chance at having a successful child are destroyed.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
For the deformed kids that are intellectually normal, hearing people online / their relatives constantly call them beautiful/handsome has to be incredibly depressing. It indicates that people do not respect their intelligence, do not think they are mature enough to handle a cruel reality and are prepared to blatantly lie to them.

Powerlevel, but relevant: I have a friend that's an otherwise average looking guy, but had a congenital eye condition rendering both his eyes constantly red, swollen and clouded over. He enrolled in acting school and got gigs as a result of people looking to cast actors with atypicalities. Need a zombie, ghoul, or a strange looking creep? He'd be your guy.
Look at American Horror Story, for example, many members of their cast have had deformities or disabilities like dwarfism or down syndrome. There are some perks to being ugly/deformed if you're of normal intelligence. People (and their parents) have to just stop kidding themselves and embrace them, making them an asset, rather than pretending they aren't there.

I'd imagine part of the anxiety also comes from the immense pressure to do well in life. You're the one who's going to have to support a sped for the rest of your life. If you don't pass school with flying colours and get a lucrative job, they're probably fucked and your parents' only chance at having a successful child are destroyed.
I know a family where the oldest child is normal intelligence but is a nutcase (was in the psych ward and residential care as a teen), and the youngest child has a learning disability and had to repeat kindergarten, and I feel so bad for the middle one because he’s the only normal one. And it’s not like the other two are taters.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Honestly just living with constant autistic meltdowns alone is enough to fuck a lot of kids up, even if the parents aren’t contestant cooing about how sperging out makes their dullard special.

Imagine living in a house that just also happens to have been partially renovated to function as an old fashioned insane asylum and normal activities can be suddenly be interrupted by anything from endless screaming to hitting to demolishing object self-harming activities like biting and head-wall banging - often for reasons that aren’t well understood because most parents aren’t behavior professionals and can’t afford all the therapy required to hash out what’s going on, or the trigger is pretty much impossible to avoid anyways. And that’s not even getting into watching parents having to deal with tard strength when giving their super autistic kids medication because you can’t explain to them how to take it or what they need it for.

Like shit dude no wonder the twin goes to stay with the dad far away from that nightmare. It’s probably why a lot of the kids with extremely mentally disabled siblings gravitate towards friends groups that do a lot of sleepovers or let them stay away from home as much as possible.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
On the flip side, there definitely are parents with disabled kids who treat them as the sole source of all their problems instead of treating them as super special miracles. This tends to hurt both the kid as well as results in the other issues in the family going untreated. In severe cases it results in the kid even being abused and being blamed for the abuse.

Like with the woman who adopted that boy only to abandon him. His issues were likely just a symptom of a larger problem, and instead of properly treating it they just scapegoated and abandoned him like he was a dog.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This actually doesn’t bother me because it’s a normal thing for parents to say, even when their kids are run of the mill ugly. He’s handsome to her because he’s dressed nicely and did something she’s proud of.
It isn't particularly notable for a child of normal intelligence to dress himself.

Daughter of Cernunnos

#amplifymelanatedvoices
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Malibu Ken did an interview with the kid, whose name is Harry, his twin brother and mother a few years ago and yeah, he's definitely not intellectually normal. He can say a few words, but he's obviously very delayed. They call him autistic, but at one time he would have been diagnosed as straight up retarded.
His brother reminds me of the brother of Sophia Weaver, the girl with the disfigured mouth and Cal Hartley, in that all of them seem to have been indoctrinated to believe that their siblings are just the most amazing people ever born. Sophia's brother kept saying how cute and adorable she was, Cal was convinced that his sisters were vital individuals,who could show and understand love, enjoyed going out and were the best sisters a guy could ever have. While Harry's brother claims that Harry is incredibly funny, intelligent, special..etc. It's interesting how the siblings of these potato and semi potato kids are so similar in that they can't just love them, but they all seem feel that they have a duty to extoll their virtues and tell the world how amazing they are, while at the same time insisting that their siblings are also totally normal and just like everyone else.

BTW, Harry's left eye and wonky eye socket aren't real. He was born without either and underwent a couple of surgeries to construct a socket which was then fitted with a plastic eye. I dont know what he looked like before the surgeries, but I can't imagine that his appearance was much worse than it is now, but even if there was some improvement, it still seems like kind of a pointless endeavor. I doubt the kid knows or cares what he looks like, so what benefit is there to have made him undergo multiple operations that are almost certainly painful, in order to be given a fake eye that can't see and results in him still being extremely disfigured?
Here's the interview where you can watch Harry pop his eye out and hear Chris asking him enthralling questions that he barely understands like, "Does getting kisses make you happy or sad."
What a dumb surgery. Glass eyes have to be cleaned regularly and replaced every 5 yrs and you can get infections if you don't take care of them properly.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have updates on this case with the baby in Texas that’s on life support and in CONSTANT PAIN? .-.
If this is the case I think you're talking about, there's another person on this board whose own disabled child was recently hospitalized at the same facility. This baby, the one on life-support, is in a room away from other patients, under guard.

Honestly just living with constant autistic meltdowns alone is enough to fuck a lot of kids up, even if the parents aren’t contestant cooing about how sperging out makes their dullard special.

Imagine living in a house that just also happens to have been partially renovated to function as an old fashioned insane asylum and normal activities can be suddenly be interrupted by anything from endless screaming to hitting to demolishing object self-harming activities like biting and head-wall banging - often for reasons that aren’t well understood because most parents aren’t behavior professionals and can’t afford all the therapy required to hash out what’s going on, or the trigger is pretty much impossible to avoid anyways. And that’s not even getting into watching parents having to deal with tard strength when giving their super autistic kids medication because you can’t explain to them how to take it or what they need it for.

Like shit dude no wonder the twin goes to stay with the dad far away from that nightmare. It’s probably why a lot of the kids with extremely mentally disabled siblings gravitate towards friends groups that do a lot of sleepovers or let them stay away from home as much as possible.
When I was in junior high, there was a girl a couple years ahead of me who was a vicious, vile bully who was just as ugly on the inside as she was on the outside, and (among other things) had a serious drug addiction, which we all knew she financed by sexually servicing adult men. When we found out that her much-younger sister had terminal cancer, it didn't justify any of it, but it sure explained a lot. In short, she was acting out.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
What a dumb surgery. Glass eyes have to be cleaned regularly and replaced every 5 yrs and you can get infections if you don't take care of them properly.
I was checking out the mom's blog and she mentioned that they'd had the glass eye replaced because Harry's real eye had grown darker, so she had the fake one remade to match the color and also reshaped to fit better. However, after finding pictures of him before the surgeries, it was as I suspected, not only did the fake eye not improve his appearance, but I truly think he looked better before.

Prior to his surgeries, half his face pretty much just looked blank, as if someone was trying to practice the clone stamp in photoshop and cloned the skin of his forhead over the left side of his face and left a tiny remnant of a phantom eye. Afterward ,his face looks mangled and crooked with big frankenstein-like scars in his hairline. In pictures of him posing without the false eye, instead of a barely there hint of an eye, he's been left a red, raw angry, swollen pit. He reminds me of that kid with severe amniotic band syndrome who was born with no eyes.

Below are a few pics of of him before the surgeries. And then after the operation with and without the fake eye. Not only did he look better before, but he somehow seemed happier too.
I dont know how his mother can look at his before and after pictures and justify putting him through that. Maybe she thought his appearance would turn out better than it did or maybe she's delusional and really thinks he looks better now.

professional-photos-3.jpg QOALB.JPG QOAL.JPGqqol.JPGqqoa1.JPG

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was checking out the mom's blog and she mentioned that they'd had the glass eye replaced because Harry's real eye had grown darker, so she had the fake one remade to match the color and also reshaped to fit better. However, after finding pictures of him before the surgeries, it was as I suspected, not only did the fake eye not improve his appearance, but I truly think he looked better before.

Prior to his surgeries, half his face pretty much just looked blank, as if someone was trying to practice the clone stamp in photoshop and cloned the skin of his forhead over the left side of his face and left a tiny remnant of a phantom eye. Afterward ,his face looks mangled and crooked with big frankenstein-like scars in his hairline. In pictures of him posing without the false eye, instead of a barely there hint of an eye, he's been left a red, raw angry, swollen pit. He reminds me of that kid with severe amniotic band syndrome who was born with no eyes.

Below are a few pics of of him before the surgeries. And then after the operation with and without the fake eye. Not only did he look better before, but he somehow seemed happier too.
I dont know how his mother can look at his before and after pictures and justify putting him through that. Maybe she thought his appearance would turn out better than it did or maybe she's delusional and really thinks he looks better now.

He needs Dennis Hopper's ping pong ball eye from Waterworld.

Reactions: Aaa0aaa0

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of these kids, there's an IG that's pretty gut-wrenching and not for the faint of heart. it's @ melissa_2010
The kid has epidermolysis bullosa, it's a fucking evil disease that robs the body of collagen, the proteins that hold the layers of skin together. If these children are even touched, blisters will form and skin layers separate easily. They look like severe burn victims. Mentally intact and trapped in a body that will keep blistering until a secondary infection or cancer kills them.

The account I found was unique because the mother TWO children with EB, along with what looks like a lot more kids. The older child with EB passed away at age 14.

Since she has two kids with EB, I suspect it's something she passed on to them. I'm curious if they had genetic counseling after the first child was born/diagnosed. This isn't something I would wish on anyone, it is the worst disease ever. It's a bit infuriating she went and had another child with EB.

It looks better before the surgery because once his adult teeth came in, it distorted his face even more.

Also, it's possible the kid was the one who decided he wanted the surgery for the prosthetic eye.

derpi

Shaped like a girl
kiwifarms.net
If this is the case I think you're talking about, there's another person on this board whose own disabled child was recently hospitalized at the same facility. This baby, the one on life-support, is in a room away from other patients, under guard.
Thank both of you! I didn’t remember her name and the court docs don’t mention it @.@
Those doctors and nurses are going to need so much therapy after this

Lackadaisy

ZA FOOL
kiwifarms.net
The kid has epidermolysis bullosa, it's a fucking evil disease that robs the body of collagen, the proteins that hold the layers of skin together. If these children are even touched, blisters will form and skin layers separate easily. They look like severe burn victims. Mentally intact and trapped in a body that will keep blistering until a secondary infection or cancer kills them.
That's enough Tard Baby General for today... :(

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Epidermolysis Bullosa presents in many of insane ways. The organization for it refers to it as the Butteryfly Disease due to the skin being as fragile as a butterflys wing. Interesting note : The only way to prevent infection is bleach baths.....on open wounds....try not to cringe...

There are 3 types depending on what layer of skin it effects and one orphan type:
Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex which affects the top layer of skin.
The mildest form, Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex Localized, only effects the palms of hands and soles of feet and does not effect life expentancy.
The most severe Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex Generalized Severe, affects all but the palms of hands and soles of feet. They tend to be missing nails and this effects the lining of hte esophagus so they require dilations to keep breathing. They tend to die by age 30 due to complications of EB.
Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex Generalzied Intermediate is like the severe version, but the esophagus lining is unaffected. They have oculuar issues and malignant melanoma is guaranteed to be an issue.
There are 8 more subtypes that are too rare to go into.

Epidermolysis Bullosa Junctional which affects the mid layer of skin.
The mildest form, Epidermolysis Bullosa Junctional Localized, only effects localized areas as well as teeth enamel and nails. It does not effect life expentancy.
The most severe Epidermolysis Bullosa Junctional Severe or Herlitz subtype. Blistering effects every region of the body as well as the mucus membranes. They have blistering all their their mouths, esophagus and their digestive systems. The blistering leads to fusion of the fingers and toes, joint contractures and hair loss. Most do not survive their first year of life. If you feel insane enough to google it they come out as a giant blister baby and they are in constant and contiuous pain.
Epidermolysis Bullosa Junctional intermediate, or non-Herlitz subtype, is a milder form of Herlitz subtype. In some cases the blistering is only limited to hands, feet, knees and elbows and it may even clear up by infanthood being over. They do tend to have issues with hair and nails. The swelling of hte esophagus and scar tissues does not tend to life limit or cause breathing issues and they have a normal lifespan.
There are 5 more subtypes that are too rare to go into.

Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa which affects the uppermost layer of skin.
Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa generalized is milder then the recessive forms of dystrophic EB. Blistering ususally is only on the hands, feet, knees, and elbows. There is the scarring of EB, but less severe and nails are lost over time.
Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa genearlized severe is the most common and most severe form. Infants are born with entire body blistering and areas of missing skin. The mouth, esophagus and digestive track are all effected. Scarring caused in the mouth and esophagus can lock the jaw shut and limit the openings of the airway. Progressive scarring fuses fingers and toes, causes loss all nail, contractures the joints, and since it effects hte eye as well it leads to scarring and cataracts leading to blindness. They are al very high risk of getting squamous cell carcinoma, which is an unusually aggressive cancer. Thier organs are also affected as well as their heart. They tend to die by 30 of cancer or other eb reason.
Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa generalized intermediate is the same as RDEB gen severe, but does not tend to lead to fusion of fingers and toes or contractures. Death is still ususal by age 30 due to cancer and compications.
Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Inversa is similar to RDEB GEN SEV, but majority of skin loss and blistering is back of neck, back and torso areas. Can also cause though psuedosyndactly (that is the name for the fusion of fingers/toes) and hearing loss due to ear canal erosion.
There are 5 more subtypes that are too rare to go into, as well as another 4 recessive subtypes.

Kindler Syndrome, when your body hates you so much that you have all 3 skin layers effected at the same type.
All 3 severe subtypes of EB combined into Super EB, with photsensitivity as well. Affects inside and out with intestional, esophageal, urethreal, and very high risk of cancer. Sweet escape of death by age 30 due to cancer or compications.