Community Tard Baby General (includes brain dead kids) - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

allthecheese

kiwifarms.net
The Tinslee story has become surprisingly hush-hush. You'll notice there are no new pics of her. Rumor is she's sedated pretty much 24hrs, so they rely on old pics where she looks more alert. Her mom will say stuff like she loves watching "Paw Patrol" and having her nails done, but we see no pics or videos. (And really, when this all started, she was like 6 months old, tons of parents will claim their kid "loves" a tv show if they turn towards the noise). The local advocate groups have really gotten quiet as well. There were previous allegations that Cook wasn't providing the right care, but you don't hear that as much. One that I haven't heard an answer on, is why she doesn't qualify for a trach. It seems like it'd be a lot easier than intubating around the clock, but there's probably more to the story.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of these kids, there's an IG that's pretty gut-wrenching and not for the faint of heart. it's @ melissa_2010
The kid has epidermolysis bullosa, it's a fucking evil disease that robs the body of collagen, the proteins that hold the layers of skin together. If these children are even touched, blisters will form and skin layers separate easily. They look like severe burn victims. Mentally intact and trapped in a body that will keep blistering until a secondary infection or cancer kills them.

The account I found was unique because the mother TWO children with EB, along with what looks like a lot more kids. The older child with EB passed away at age 14.

Since she has two kids with EB, I suspect it's something she passed on to them. I'm curious if they had genetic counseling after the first child was born/diagnosed. This isn't something I would wish on anyone, it is the worst disease ever. It's a bit infuriating she went and had another child with EB.

It looks better before the surgery because once his adult teeth came in, it distorted his face even more.

Also, it's possible the kid was the one who decided he wanted the surgery for the prosthetic eye.
I first heard of EB quite a few years ago from a blog called "EBing a mommy"about a woman whose toddler had an exceptionally severe form of EB. It was so bad that the poor kid got blisters on his eyes which eventually sealed them shut and blinded him. He was the opposite of a potato baby in intellectual capacity in that he was actually intelligent and musically gifted. Because of his condition he had a trach fitted in his throat which rendered him unable to talk, but he was quite aware. He wasnt even three years old, but he could follow the rhythm of any song and drum along to it. But like I said, his form of EB was one of the most severe and he died before his third birthday. EB really is a horrid disease...even if it doesnt kill the victim in childhood, their life is usually spent in daily, excruciating pain.

As far as Harry, the kid with autism and goldenhar syndrome...there is no way he had the mental ability to make the decision to have the surgery himself. Check out the interview with him and his family on the SKBK channel which I posted a few messages back. He's all but non verbal and seems to barely understand anything going on around him. I'm sure that the decision to have the plastic surgeries came from his mom or perhaps from both parents, but definitely not from Harry himself.

I agree that his jacked up adult teeth did make his appearance look worse, but so did giving him a swollen meaty socket with no lid that sits way below his real eye and that contains a plectrum shaped plastic eye that cant blink, but only stares blindly ahead.

Given his mental exceptionalism, I doubt he had the capacity to make that decision.
Yep, the kid doesnt have the mental ability to choose his own breakfast cereal, much less consent to a major operation
I remember watching "The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off" years ago. Dude seemed like a genuinly likable guy, and the bit about putting a can of baked beans on his coffin just to make people at his funeral wonder why was pretty great.
I saw that a few years ago as well. The guy had a great personality, good sense of humor and tried to be upbeat most of the time. You could only tell how hellish his condition really was when his mother was removing his bandages and even though she tried to be as gentle as possible, when she got to the ones on his back, it hurt so bad that he was absolutely sobbing from the pain. As dedicated as his mom was and as cool as a personality that he had, she said that if she knew what condition he had before he was born, she might have made the decision not to have him. After he died his brother said that he was relieved that Johnny was now out of pain.

Daughter of Cernunnos

#amplifymelanatedvoices
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was checking out the mom's blog and she mentioned that they'd had the glass eye replaced because Harry's real eye had grown darker, so she had the fake one remade to match the color and also reshaped to fit better. However, after finding pictures of him before the surgeries, it was as I suspected, not only did the fake eye not improve his appearance, but I truly think he looked better before.

Prior to his surgeries, half his face pretty much just looked blank, as if someone was trying to practice the clone stamp in photoshop and cloned the skin of his forhead over the left side of his face and left a tiny remnant of a phantom eye. Afterward ,his face looks mangled and crooked with big frankenstein-like scars in his hairline. In pictures of him posing without the false eye, instead of a barely there hint of an eye, he's been left a red, raw angry, swollen pit. He reminds me of that kid with severe amniotic band syndrome who was born with no eyes.

Below are a few pics of of him before the surgeries. And then after the operation with and without the fake eye. Not only did he look better before, but he somehow seemed happier too.
I dont know how his mother can look at his before and after pictures and justify putting him through that. Maybe she thought his appearance would turn out better than it did or maybe she's delusional and really thinks he looks better now.

I feel the exact same way. This is in the UK so I wonder if it was done by the NHS. If so... that does not reflect well on them. I suspect they won't even try to make you look non-scary in the UK if you get your face mutilated by trauma. He did look better before. Better normal skin than a big red inflamed eyehole on one side.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I feel the exact same way. This is in the UK so I wonder if it was done by the NHS. If so... that does not reflect well on them. I suspect they won't even try to make you look non-scary in the UK if you get your face mutilated by trauma. He did look better before. Better normal skin than a big red inflamed eyehole on one side.
The way it looked earlier your mind would fill in the defect on a quick far away glance. Now its noticable.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
The way it looked earlier your mind would fill in the defect on a quick far away glance. Now its noticable.
If he didn't have the lopsided false eye he wouldn't look like Sloth. I swear it looks like the surgeons had a competition that month for who could make the most obvious frankenperson without getting fired. And possibly won the competition using this kid, too.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
On the NHS:
NHS will not do procedures purely for cosmetic purposes, they usually are only allowed to do very invasive surgery if it's believed to be life / health preserving. (NB: This is also why they don't do transition related surgery, because it's cosmetic). The rules aren't the same if you're prepared to pay to go to a private clinic here, at that point, the patient can chose whatever they want to have done. Often, NHS doctors will disagree with the judgement of private clinicians who are a lot less careful/conservative with going ahead with things. That is because the NHS does not have the money to fight legally if they make a liberal decision to do something that harms quality of life of the patient.

WoofWoofDog

kiwifarms.net
Luna's mom Robyn is really nutty. I still can't fathom not getting ultrasounds because she thinks they're dangerous, but now subjecting Luna to so many invasive procedures when it looks like she may not show any improvement.

Attachments

TheWhiteRabbit

“I am Beyoncé always.”
kiwifarms.net
ETA: Apparently the kid isn’t intellectually normal, but he still doesn’t freak me out as much as a Kayli style vegetative state kid.
Speaking of Kayli, her mom hasn’t updated her Kooky Krusade page since the end of April. At first I genuinely wondered if she had died, but then I saw that Kelly had posted this in one of their community pages. Apparently, she wanted people to drive by their house for another birthday parade, this time for one of the boys. She made sure to say that he’s a childhood cancer/brain tumor survivor so I’m guessing this is the one she said was healed by thoughts & prayers after St Jude refused to treat him. Sorry, but if I was turning 14yo, the last thing I’d want is my mom guilting the community into driving by my house while she parks my ass on the driveway with my braindead horror doll sister.

B337EB92-2CF7-490A-9744-BACBAC5B8D9E.jpeg

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
still can't fathom not getting ultrasounds
Me neither, especially considering how easily hyrdocephalus and its severity can be detected by looking at lateral ventricle size. It would have been possible as early as 15 weeks to know that your baby has no brain and their skull is filling with an increasing volume of spinal fluid.

Last edited:

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
I was researching this woman, Kelly Whistler and her m̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶u̶p̶p̶e̶t̶ daughter Kayli, and found something that really preplexed me.

Kelly claims that Kayli has survived 32 minutes of oxygen depravation.

From what I know after 10 minutes without oxygen, coma and brain damage become inevitable, and after 15 minutes death is guaranteed.
I have heard of a few cases where there was such (10-15 minutes) or a bit of a larger time frame but all of those were in the context of brain dead people passing soon after or pulling the plug on them.

Is this claim even possible? Especially with it being only one of eight other alleged "miracles"...

Screenshot_20200614_024006.jpg

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I was researching this woman, Kelly Whistler and her m̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶u̶p̶p̶e̶t̶ daughter Kayli, and found something that really preplexed me.

From what I know after 10 minutes without oxygen, coma and brain damage become inevitable, and after 15 minutes death is guaranteed.
I have heard of a few cases where there was such (10-15 minutes) or a bit of a larger time frame but all of those were in the context of brain dead people passing soon after or pulling the plug on them.

Is this claim even possible? Especially with it being only one of eight other alleged "miracles"...

View attachment 1370350
It's possible for kids but not likely, at least not total oxygen deprivation, what probably happened is she was without a pulse and had CPR performed on her for that amount of time. That said if they actually did manage to get her back after that long without oxygen, her level of brain function is probably the best you could expect and doing CPR at that point is just cruel.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luna's mom Robyn is really nutty. I still can't fathom not getting ultrasounds because she thinks they're dangerous, but now subjecting Luna to so many invasive procedures when it looks like she may not show any improvement.
She’s writing that like ultrasounds are some sort of treatment, “they don’t improve outcomes.” But I consider aborting a fetus that has a skull full of fluid, instead of a brain a much improved outcome over caring for meat puppet for a few years before inevitable demise.

She‘s just dancing around the fact that ultrasounds allow you to abort babies like Luna. There are tons of nutty bitches who brag about not getting ultrasounds because I guess it’s like a temptation from a pro-choice overlords? If god gives you a brainless potato baby you find out when it’s born and praise him for your little miracle, I guess. There’s a bunch of fundie women who brag about getting zero prenatal testing.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1370350
I think Kelly believes the amount of time Kayli coded to the time she started breathing again, with a regular heartbeat, is an entire event without oxygen.

That clearly may not be the case. There is a lot of exaggeration in Kelly's stories. There are some she's repeated more than once so we get the pleasure of comparing, side by side, two versions of the same event from Kelly. She's the type that "rounds up" (like Krissy Klein). Everything is more-so than it seems.
If you go back to Kelly's blog and search for "32 minutes" she mentions this event at least 25 times using this exact phrase. It's significant to her to recall the length of time, yet no other details about the story.

It's possible the treatment team spent 32 minutes intervening with chest compressions, defibrillation, medications, ventilator (likely since it was 8 hours after open heart surgery)

Either Kelly exaggerates or Kayli can survive with little to no oxygen on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
I think Kelly believes the amount of time Kayli coded to the time she started breathing again, with a regular heartbeat, is an entire event without oxygen.

That clearly may not be the case. There is a lot of exaggeration in Kelly's stories. There are some she's repeated more than once so we get the pleasure of comparing, side by side, two versions of the same event from Kelly. She's the type that "rounds up" (like Krissy Klein). Everything is more-so than it seems.
If you go back to Kelly's blog and search for "32 minutes" she mentions this event at least 25 times using this exact phrase. It's significant to her to recall the length of time, yet no other details about the story.

It's possible the treatment team spent 32 minutes intervening with chest compressions, defibrillation, medications, ventilator (likely since it was 8 hours after open heart surgery)

Either Kelly exaggerates or Kayli can survive with little to no oxygen on a regular basis.
Kelly definitely exaggerates or straight up lies , especially about Kayli's condition. I recall her saying that Kayli was born a perfectly normal baby with a totally normal brain prior to suffering from oxygen deprivation when her breathing and heart stopped for 32 minutes.
However, the truth is she was never normal. She was born with Trisomy 18, which under the best conditions, causes the person to be severely mentally delayed and usually always in need of full time care. So at one time she might have not been the barely living corpse she is now, but she was always far from normal.
What's weird is that it's not like Kelly hides the fact that Kayli has Trisomy 18. It's always been part of her narrative, yet she also pushes the fantasy that Kayli was just fine before her brain injury.
So yeah, I would take anything that Kelly says about anything, whether it's Kayli, another one of her kids ,or herself, with a massive grain of salt.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
It's minor, but why does Kelly always insist on listing how to pronounce her kids names? Kayli especially is a pretty common and not particularly hard name.

Is the boy that's having the birthday the one that always looks miserable in pics? Either way I feel sorry for him since I highly doubt that's what he wanted. I wonder if Kelly will film it too?

booklover

kiwifarms.net
The Tinslee story has become surprisingly hush-hush. You'll notice there are no new pics of her. Rumor is she's sedated pretty much 24hrs, so they rely on old pics where she looks more alert. Her mom will say stuff like she loves watching "Paw Patrol" and having her nails done, but we see no pics or videos. (And really, when this all started, she was like 6 months old, tons of parents will claim their kid "loves" a tv show if they turn towards the noise). The local advocate groups have really gotten quiet as well. There were previous allegations that Cook wasn't providing the right care, but you don't hear that as much. One that I haven't heard an answer on, is why she doesn't qualify for a trach. It seems like it'd be a lot easier than intubating around the clock, but there's probably more to the story.
You KNOW a prognosis is hopeless when the head of a pro-life group says that the time has long since passed to discontinue treatment. Apparently, her interest is more in euthanasia, which she opposes, than abortion, and I don't think that keeping her comfortable without doing anything else to prolong her life is euthanasia either.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1370350
She's exaggerating. There's been cases where people were drowning in absolutely frigid water and thus came out of 10 ish minutes without oxygen without brain damage. Kids in the same circumstance likely gain a few more minutes due to size and resilience.

32 minutes is absolutely fucking impossible.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Kelly Whistler is just a munchie who hit the munchie jackpot: actually popping out a royally fucked kid. In fact she hit a double jackpot with the whole "almost dying" thing, because after that she had a royally fucked kid that was now a vegetable. If Kayli hadn't had the heart attack, she'd be severely to profoundly retarded and be capable of movement, and noises, things that ruin photoshoots and videos. Instead she just has a blank stare and a gaping maw, which is perfect for munchie mom because that means she'll never complain or freak out when mom is trying to do something to gain asspats and free shit.