Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

jurassic bark

he who quacks last quacks best
kiwifarms.net
Taking photos of your dead children is not new. What is new is the ease in which we take photos and the number we can take these days.

It was done as far back as the early 1800s:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036412/amp/Touching-morbid-gruesome-19th-century-portraits-dead-children-helped-parents-recover-bereavement.html

Most people no longer take photos of older children - but they used to, because it might be the only photo they ever got in the days of the daguerreotype. People didn’t have landslides of photos as we do. It was expensive and took a long time.

Now, there are sometimes services provided by the hospital that will come to the bed of a woman with a stillborn and take a gentle photo as remembrance. I could see wanting that done, we all take photos of our babies and want to remember what they looked like. They also get a box with the picture, the hospital clothes and the blanket, all so the parents can mourn privately. It’s not meant to be a public spectacle posted regularly.

Putting it online is the weird part. Now they are “angel babies” and have poems and music and stuff and pictures are posted on birthdays and Mother’s Day, etc.

I guess whatever gets you through but posting pictures of your dead baby on Facebook on Mother's Day is no different than Jahi McMath’s mom doing it. Dead is lead, lezbereal. It isn’t polite to show your dead relatives.

And it shouldn’t be polite to dress up your potato relatives and show them either.

This is for our daughter Maladie who is a CHD Angel. Maladie was born with HLHS a CHD. She was born May 21, 2008 at 4:15pm and went to heaven at 6:45pm. We Love you baby girl. Since we lost Maladie God has blessed us with two amazing daughters. Lily Ann was born May 9, 2009 and had a hole in her right lung but is healthy now. Norma Lea was born September 10, 2010 compleatly healthy.

:|

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The parents of the "miracle" baby Matthew have a few other nightmare inducing clips on their channel. Watching him smile/have a seizure is pretty tragic.
What is bizzare about these cases is all the “miracle” crap. Do they know the meaning of the word? Do they mix up “miracle” up with “unspeakable tragedy” but think using some Orwellian 1984 style word play changes things?

A miracle would have been receiving the devestating prenatal diagnosis but Mathew being born without horrible deformities or at least a functioning brain. A miracle is not my horribly deformed exceptional seizure ridden son is one of the lucky 3% that has suffered a whole year instead of dying before six months like 80% of such cases.

If Matthew wakes up one day with a normal face or intelligence, that’s a fucking miracle. As it stands he just on the higher side of the sad survival bell curve. he’s been incredibly unlucky in every respect from day one and is the total opposite of a miracle.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d like to see one of those these where they say “no. I wouldn’t have kept my seizure ridden, deformed, suffering child. I’d have aborted him before he was ever born to save him a life of nothing but pain, and with the most he will ever do is touch his tongue to his nose”

But I’ll never see it because it’s only the religious who do these things publicly it seems, and aren’t they the one who should be least afraid of death, knowing heaven is awaiting?

Bubblez McGee

kiwifarms.net
Those videos are nothing but a modern day version of a circus side show. The video with the extremely premature fetus named ''Heavenly'' said she died from Alobar holoprosencephaly. There are several types of holoprosencephaly and alobar is the most severe kind. Mathew Nel has semi-lobar holoprosencephaly, which isnt as bad as the alobar type , yet he's still extremely physically malformed and developmentally disabled, so imagine what the absolute worst form of the condition looks like. Nearly every fetus that has it dies before birth, but some live longer than Heavenly did , which brings to light the full horror of the condition. If you think an extremely premature fetus looks grotesque, then you should see what happens when a fetus with lobar holoprosencephaly gets to or near full term. They are nightmares made flesh. It was fortunate for all involved that the baby in that video didn't live. .
What these parents don't realize is babies that severely effected aren't supposed to be born, which is why most end in miscarriages and still births. Nature generally corrects its mistakes, but some stay just outside that border that makes a condition totally incompatible with life, and with the aid of modern medicine, instead of dying in the womb, these kids get to be born to lives of non sentience at best and severe misery at worst. Then their parents and other assorted fundies put these unfortunates on display and call them ''miracles.''

Children like Jaxon Buell, the Hartley sisters and Mathew Nel are basically errors that got past nature's editing tool. They aren't miracles... they are biological typos.

Alobar holoprosencephaly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those videos are nothing but a modern day version of a circus side show. The video with the extremely premature fetus named ''Heavenly'' said she died from Alobar holoprosencephaly. There are several types of holoprosencephaly and alobar is the most severe kind. Mathew Nel has semi-lobar holoprosencephaly, which isnt as bad as the alobar type , yet he's still extremely physically malformed and developmentally disabled, so imagine what the absolute worst form of the condition looks like. Nearly every fetus that has it dies before birth, but some live longer than Heavenly did , which brings to light the full horror of the condition. If you think an extremely premature fetus looks grotesque, then you should see what happens when a fetus with lobar holoprosencephaly gets to or near full term. They are nightmares made flesh. It was fortunate for all involved that the baby in that video didn't live. .
What these parents don't realize is babies that severely effected aren't supposed to be born, which is why most end in miscarriages and still births. Nature generally corrects its mistakes, but some stay just outside that border that makes a condition totally incompatible with life, and with the aid of modern medicine, instead of dying in the womb, these kids get to be born to lives of non sentience at best and severe misery at worst. Then their parents and other assorted fundies put these unfortunates on display and call them ''miracles.''

Children like Jaxon Buell, the Hartley sisters and Mathew Nel are basically errors that got past nature's editing tool. They aren't miracles... they are biological typos.
It's another way the misuse the word miracle. Is it a miracle when it took ridiculous amounts of medical technology and science to keep your miracle alive? If you're going to thank god for a severely deformed, disabled, exceptional infant then let him take the wheel and keep all that evil medical science shit away from the miracle.

Natures typos only survive past birth thanks to life saving surgeries, drugs, feeding tubes, etc.. God/nature would have made sure they died fairly quickly if they even made it out of the womb alive. Sadly, thanks to medical science, they can suffer needlessly as useless seizing flesh for awhile. What purpose that serves I have no idea.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
It's another way the misuse the word miracle. Is it a miracle when it took ridiculous amounts of medical technology and science to keep your miracle alive? If you're going to thank god for a severely deformed, disabled, exceptional infant then let him take the wheel and keep all that evil medical science shit away from the miracle.

Natures typos only survive past birth thanks to life saving surgeries, drugs, feeding tubes, etc.. God/nature would have made sure they died fairly quickly if they even made it out of the womb alive. Sadly, thanks to medical science, they can suffer needlessly as useless seizing flesh for awhile. What purpose that serves I have no idea.
That's what gets me about the religious nutters and their miracle babies. The only reason the deformed are able to continue to live is because of modern medicine. God has nothing to do with it. Going back to "The Taters", they wouldn't be alive this long before modern medicine. They might even have be killed by the villagers for being witches or demons.

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
That's what gets me about the religious nutters and their miracle babies. The only reason the deformed are able to continue to live is because of modern medicine. God has nothing to do with it. Going back to "The Taters", they wouldn't be alive this long before modern medication. They might even have be killed by the villagers for being witches or demons.
Weren't birth defects originally thought of God punishing you for your sins with offspring that probably won't survive or have kids of their own? Not sure how we got "gift from God" out of this in the end.

jurassic bark

kiwifarms.net
They take advantage of modern medicine at every turn, but at the same time, fuck modern medicine this is god's doing fuck doctors they're telling us what we don't want to hear about our angel babbies :tugboat:

I'm so salty about these obnoxious amoral Jesus people for so many reasons, and I've been drinking tonight which adds to my zero patience for their bullshit, but seriously, for people who bitch so much about entitlement, they sure do take a lot of money from the government for people who hate the government so much.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Maladie? Why would you give a child such a name? Especially a child born with a horrible illness? Had she been normal she would have been teased relentlessly by other children and adults would have been weirded out by the fact that you named the kid after disease.

Most of the types that put up these dead and disabled baby videos are hardcore Christians. And I suspect part of the reason they do this is a testament of faith. Showing off the little miracle they didn't abort and what a blessing a child that has hundreds of seizures a day and will never walk, talk or live past a year is.

I'm sorry, but I could not carry to term something that was going to die right away. That's not what nature intended. The fact that these women didn't miscarry is what is unfortunate here. In this case abortion is taking care of what their wombs failed to do the moment a serious defect was present.

Goddamn, I just jumped in after a night and I thought one of the spuds had died!
As morbid as it sounds it's one of the reasons that I check the thread so much. It's not that I think i would be funny if they died. It's just that I can't believe they are still alive and it's probably just a matter of time for Lola.

jurassic bark

kiwifarms.net
Most of the types that put up these dead and disabled baby videos are hardcore Christians. And I suspect part of the reason they do this is a testament of faith. Showing off the little miracle they didn't abort and what a blessing a child that has hundreds of seizures a day and will never walk, talk or live past a year is.
It's absolutely virtue signaling. Fuck these people.

I'm sorry, but I could not carry to term something that was going to die right away. That's not what nature intended. The fact that these women didn't miscarry is what is unfortunate here. In this case abortion is taking care of what their wombs failed to do the moment a serious defect was present.
Terminating these pregnancies (or allowing them to die naturally) like this is playing god, but years of horrifying science-gone-mad interference isn't.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely virtue signaling. Fuck these people.

Terminating these pregnancies (or allowing them to die naturally) like this is playing god, but years of horrifying science-gone-mad interference isn't.
There was a photo in that Michael Manuel video of him in a play pack, think play pen with extras. He’s laying in it with tubes, gauze and all manner of med monitors coming out of him. He looks like a science experiment gone terribly wrong, like Dr Frankenstein got a hold of an infant.

I could understand putting an infant through that shit if there was any hope of improvement or decent quality of life, but there’s not in these cases, none. It seems more like poking a dying animal with sticks than medical care.

Nature, if it allowed the baby to even be born alive, intended the baby to die gently it’s parents arms shortly after birth. It’s disturbing that some fanatics allow their child’s suffering to be prolonged by science and then call it a miracle.

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
There was a photo in that Michael Manuel video of him in a play pack, think play pen with extras. He’s laying in it with tubes, gauze and all manner of med monitors coming out of him. He looks like a science experiment gone terribly wrong, like Dr Frankenstein got a hold of an infant.

I could understand putting an infant through that shit if there was any hope of improvement or decent quality of life, but there’s not in these cases, none. It seems more like poking a dying animal with sticks than medical care.

Nature, if it allowed the baby to even be born alive, intended the baby to die gently it’s parents arms shortly after birth. It’s disturbing that some fanatics allow their child’s suffering to be prolonged by science and then call it a miracle.
It's a miracle when it suits them especially now. Instead of letting these children that are born with horrifying defects die peacefully, you have people parading these poor kids around knowing people will throw money at them through a gofundme or get media attention.

Geo

kiwifarms.net
What interests me is the doctors who go through with this shit. I know healthcare in America is largely private so I assume there is a lot of money to be made off crazy fundie """"mummys"""" who go through with these surgeries etc.

I have a good friend who works in genetics so he is part of the team who works with women who receive a prenatal diagnosis and the vast majority of these women are exactly as you would hope - distraught that their child will suffer, confused and seeking comfort / support for the next step. And the majority seek termination saying they don't want their children to live in a constant, painful hellscape (note that the doctors here cannot encourage women to make any decisions - only discuss the options and provide clear, unbiased information).

Now keep in mind that we're in another country so if fundies call up asking about terminations or to harass the staff they can rightly tell them where to go, and they are not allowed to picket/harass women seeking a termination - fundie ideology is kept away from the places that offer actual medical information. But the thing is, in the cases of women who do carry a not compatible with life fetus to term, the best practise is to offer only palliative care and no life extending treatments - for doctors, the practise of bending to fundie will to do whatever they can to keep a child like Claire or Lola alive is actually unethical, not only in the fact that the Claire's or Lola's live lives of unending pain, but the opportunity cost of putting their skills towards doomed cases instead of children who could benefit from the treatment.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino