Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
You know, the parents of these miracle babies always say "The doctors said my baby wouldn't live, and look at him/her now!" Yes, the child may be alive in the sense that their hearts are still beating, but on a deeper level, the doctors were right all along. After all, these kids cannot perceive or interact with the world in any meaningful way. They just sit there, taking up space. They may be alive, but they sure as hell aren't living.(:_(

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
Since this is a tard baby general thread, it might be worthwhile to have a list of tard baby illnesses and their symptoms. I see words like holoprosencephaly thrown around, and while it's not difficult to google it, it might spare the squeamish from having to see or read about fucked up tard babies that don't have any lolcow potential. I'm a bit of a brain autist, so I felt it might be helpful to have a brief list that isn't overly scientific or jargony. Otherwise, ignore my sperging.
Mental tard babies
  • Down syndrome - an extra chromosome that fuck up a person's development, causing them to be the annoying tards you read about in greentext stories. Sufferers have distinctive facial abnormalities and a mental age that generally doesn't progress past the teenage years, if that. Probably too common to be considered miraculous by most, and frequently aborted.
  • Macrocephaly - oversized head. Usually benign, but can come with megalencephaly, which is an abnormally large brain. The latter is often a byproduct of autism brain mutations (thanks for cultivating autism, Chris!), and sufferers may have no motor or speech development at all in severe cases, much like the next disorder on the list.
  • Microcephaly - repping the Hartley Horrors, microcephaly is an undersized head. Microencephaly is a given, which is an abnormally small brain, generally lacking the fore- and sometimes midbrain. Sufferers of the latter are the disgusting unresponsive sacks of flesh and bone that Gwen Hartley inflicts on the world.
  • Anencephaly - the skull failed to close in utero, and most, if not all, of the brain is missing. Babies that somehow get born "alive" are doomed to an early grave. Ones that last a year or more are rare. Acephalus is the total lack of a head altogether, but this only really occurs in a specific kind of parasitic twin.
  • Hydranencephaly - the skull is closed, but most of the brain is missing, instead replaced with spinal fluid. Babies seem oddly normal at birth, but rapidly degenerate over the coming weeks.
  • Holoprosencephaly - the forebrain failed to split into two distinct hemispheres, and instead remains whole. The most obvious symptom of this are facial abnormalities - in mild cases, the eyes are unusually close together. In severe cases you get cyclopia, which is where the baby has one giant, blind eye somewhere on its face, often with a probocis (failed, vestigial attempt at a nose) above it. Seizures and breathing problems are common, and severe sufferers don't usually last long.
  • Lissencephaly - the brain surface is smooth rather than wrinkled. This loss of surface area reduces brain function and produces a tard baby. While responsive and somewhat aware of its surroundings, a lissencephalic baby will likely never speak or move much on its own, and will suffer from constant seizures.
  • Polymicrogyria - excessive folding of the forebrain, which is more or less the opposite of lissencephaly. Causes developmental delays and seizures.
  • Hydrocephalus - spinal fluid on the brain. Our best friend TJChurch suffers from this. High skull pressure is the most common symptom, & it can cause mental impairments & crippling headaches, although the excess fluid can be shunted away. A lot of people can survive into adulthood with fairly normal brain function, & I assume they're not all be like TJ.
Physical tard babies
  • Cleft palate - the top lip is split apart, usually up to the nostril. Barely counts as a tard baby disorder, since it only really causes problems with feeding and is relatively easy to fix, but you know what parents are like when it comes to their super special angels. It can be caused by brain defects, but on its own, the baby is mentally normal.
  • Parasitic twin - one twin fused to the other in the womb and only partially grew, leeching blood and nutrients off the other, healthy twin. Usually manifests as a clump of malformed limbs hanging off the healthy twin, and sometimes even a head. Few if any are sentient, but it is biologically alive. I imagine superstitious parents would go absolutely apeshit over this, particularly in the rare cases where the parasitic twin can blink or breathe.
  • Polymelia - extra limbs, usually deformed but sometimes functional. Either a problem with development or an absorbed conjoined twin. Extreme cases can produce a creepy octopus baby with loads of arms or legs. The baby itself is usually mentally fine. These are the sorts of babies that street shitting Indians and other mystical cultures consider to be divine.
  • Harlequin-type ichthyosis - try not to google this if you can help it. A harlequin baby is born with unusually thick skin covering their body (hyperkeratosis) and inverted, bloody eyelids and lips, giving them a creepy, blood-smeared fish face like a murloc. The rigid, cracked skin makes it hard to breathe and move and is very prone to infection. They look like frightening props from a horror movie.
  • Lithopedia - doesn't really count, because the baby is already dead, but it's interesting, so I'm chucking it in for flavour. A lithopedion is a miscarried abdominal pregnancy that calcified into essentially a chunk of rock to protect the mother from having rotting flesh poisoning her body. Very rare and specimens are highly sought-after by weirdo scientists and museums.
Allow me to add a few to the list.
  • Rett Syndrome - A mutated MEPC2 gene results in severe mental and physical handicaps that become apparent around the child's first birthday. Almost exclusively affects females, since males with the affected gene are usually either stillborn or die shortly after birth. The similarities to severe forms of autism (shyness, tantrums, repetitive "stimming" movements) have led some to classify it as an autism spectrum disorder.
  • Angelman Syndrome - A mutation of the 15th chromosome. Affected children are nonverbal, have poor coordination, and act like they're on a permanent sugar high.
  • Prader-Willi Syndrome - Another condition caused by a mutated 15th chromosome. Those affected have mental disabilities and, most infamously, a huge appetite.
  • Tay-Sachs Disease - Probably the worst of the bunch. A chromosomal error results in the absence of an enzyme needed to clear excess gangliosides from neurons. Babies born with the condition appear normal until around six months, then rapidly regress into a vegetative state. Death usually comes between ages 2 and 4.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the Hartley thread but it should be posted here;

Kayli’s mom is Horrorcow exceeding Gwen. Kayli looks like a Victorian doll that’s been rotting away for 100 years in a damp basement and dressed in child pageant outfits.

She’s constantly gunning to hit 10,000 followers on FB and other stupid shit by posting disturbing photos of Kayli all dolled up. Something extra creepy, apparently the syndrome causes extra long eyelashes, which just adds to the disturbing dead doll look.

I guess what she’s doing is useful. While she migh claim she’s using Kayli to show how wonderful it is to have a child with Edwards Syndrome, it’s actually ensuring that anyone faced with a prenatal Dx of Trisomy 18 would abort and not have a moment of doubt about the decision. No one is looking at Kayli and thinking they would want a “life” like that for their child. Her FB is like an American Horror Story photo album.

It’s interesting because of all the trisomys they test prenatally for Down Syndrome is the only one considered compatible with life. If you are told you have a fetus with Edwards syndrome you are advised to abort or prepare for a baby who will survive less than a year. The fact there are rare cases where a child survives beyond that aren’t miracles, they are just extended tragedies
This woman might even deserve her own horror cow thread. She claims Kayli’s three older brothers also each have some rare disorders but I can’t get any details yet. She ran a blog about Kayli living life “trisomy style ya’all !!!” It’s just a fucking dumpster fire horror show with ever new account I find by her trying to turn Kayli into her little SM viral sensation. Also, ofc, she super religious and hates all the evil doctors who keep advising her to let her poor daughter die for fucks sake.

Blog: http://trisomy18.blogspot.com/2014/12/kayli-is-not-guaranteed-medical.html?m=1

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Mirna, I was promised some grostesque photos. Please post links.

Edit: I'm sorry I spoke so soon. The blog is pretty good. Can I become a Krusader in Kaley's Kooky Krusade, too? For Tard-ruselam!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Fucking fundies. If you believe in God and trust in His will then why did you have any medical intervention in the first fucking place? If HE saw fit to make your kid a potato that can't breathe on his own then it's pretty fucking clear what HIS intention was.

I'll never understand the hypocrisy. Oh, Lord, my child's a potato, must be Gawd's will. Oh, what, you want for me to let the potato go to the great potato patch beyond as was GOD's will? Fuck you, you doctors don't know shit. I'm going the be the speshulust martyr there has ever been and make sure my potato is given totally man made devices and medicines to stay "alive", so fuck you science! Oh, wait, no, fuck you GOD. Oh, wait...

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
Fucking fundies. If you believe in God and trust in His will then why did you have any medical intervention in the first fucking place? If HE saw fit to make your kid a potato that can't breathe on his own then it's pretty fucking clear what HIS intention was.

I'll never understand the hypocrisy. Oh, Lord, my child's a potato, must be Gawd's will. Oh, what, you want for me to let the potato go to the great potato patch beyond as was GOD's will? Fuck you, you doctors don't know shit. I'm going the be the speshulust martyr there has ever been and make sure my potato is given totally man made devices and medicines to stay "alive", so fuck you science! Oh, wait, no, fuck you GOD. Oh, wait...
The funny thing is that in the olden days, Christians had no problem letting potato children die. Then modern medical science came along, and fundies realized they could get asspats by demonstrating how noble and selfless they are by bearing the burden of raising their deformed flesh dolls.

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the Hartley thread but it should be posted here;

This woman might even deserve her own horror cow thread. She claims Kayli’s three older brothers also each have some rare disorders but I can’t get any details yet. She ran a blog about Kayli living life “trisomy style ya’all !!!” It’s just a fucking dumpster fire horror show with ever new account I find by her trying to turn Kayli into her little SM viral sensation. Also, ofc, she super religious and hates all the evil doctors who keep advising her to let her poor daughter die for fucks sake.

Blog: http://trisomy18.blogspot.com/2014/12/kayli-is-not-guaranteed-medical.html?m=1
Fucking horrifying. How any parent can drag these kids' lives out and still claim to love them is incomprehensible. And all of the "beautiful!!" commenters...jfc..."so blessed by God!!!" Uhhh, yeah God sure blessed you by making your child to suffer like this....

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
Fucking horrifying. How any parent can drag these kids' lives out and still claim to love them is incomprehensible. And all of the "beautiful!!" commenters...jfc..."so blessed by God!!!" Uhhh, yeah God sure blessed you by making your child to suffer like this....
View attachment 719642View attachment 719647
I've seen videos of other kids with Trisomy 18-while those kids can't walk or talk, they can still emote, move, and consciously respond to stimuli. Obviously, this girl got the most severe form of the disorder.(:_(

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kayla’s mom wheels her out to events all the time to bask in the attention. Like rounding the bases with her wheelchair at a minor league baseball game. She tries to put on “extravagant Celebration of Life” events, the 2015 one with the theme “fashionista” where she attempts to get as many freebies and donations as possible.

She even wanted to put on a kids fashion show with a catwalk but I think it got canceled due to Kayla almost dying and being put in hospital. Even then she still invited everyone to come to the hospital for free cake and asked them to send gifts/flowers/balloons. I bet the hospital was thrilled she transferred her stupid party to the ICU.

All this for a kid that has zero awareness and is actually harmed by being hauled around with her ten tons of equipment and being exposed all the common germs and bacteria in public.

She also alluded to her three other kids having “rare disorders” and all had been given “fatal prognosis” at various times but when anyone asks exactly what the disorder is or what’s wrong she ignores the question. Photos of the boys show totally normal looking healthy kids. I almost think she was a munchie who suddenly got an actual terminal potato baby after playing martyr mom with the others. Kayli at least might have saved the three other kids from a decade of unneeded medical procedures and dramas.

This woman makes Gwen seem tasteful and Lola and Claire cute by comparison.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fuck these goddamn sick people looking at some Hellraiser shit and bullshitting that it's "beautiful." Fuck these people entirely.

All this for a kid that has zero awareness and is actually harmed by being hauled around with her ten tons of equipment and being exposed all the common germs and bacteria in public.
If there's any expression at all on that face it is absolute horror at an unimaginably terrible existence with no hope.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Fundies are awful, and I tell you this as a religious person. The idea that aborting a deformed child is "against God's will" is quite vague considering most of prenatal medicine can be considered "against God's will" as well. Any kind of corrective surgery, either in children or adults, can be considered against God's plans. Abortion, as a medical procedure (which is what it is) exists for these reason, to prevent children being born in such a terrible state.

All the people saying "these babies are beautiful!" are deluding themselves or plainly virtue signalling. There is no difference between the people saying a completely deformed baby is beautiful and feminists who say morbidly obese women are "perfect".

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fundies are awful, and I tell you this as a religious person. The idea that aborting a deformed child is "against God's will" is quite vague considering most of prenatal medicine can be considered "against God's will" as well. Any kind of corrective surgery, either in children or adults, can be considered against God's plans. Abortion, as a medical procedure (which is what it is) exists for these reason, to prevent children being born in such a terrible state.

All the people saying "these babies are beautiful!" are deluding themselves or plainly virtue signalling. There is no difference between the people saying a completely deformed baby is beautiful and feminists who say morbidly obese women are "perfect".
It also ignores the fact that the majority of abnormal fetuses are miscarried, sometimes even before a mother realized she was pregnant.

Nature / God’s plan does it’s best to avoid these tragedies, but some slip through and those that manage to be born alive would quickly and naturally die with hours or days. They only have existed in modern times due to extensive new medical interventions, surgical procedures, feeding tubes and life support. I mean until the modern era if a baby didn’t suckle well that would spell its doom.

If these fundies followed god’s plan they would not have these babies put in NICU incubators, ventilators, feeding tubes, undergo countless surgeries, etc... God’s plan since the dawn of time had been to let such children die quick natural deaths. In fundie world god’s plan is somehow to use normally “evil” science to prolong the suffering of a baby for years so they can quasi-exist in a sort of hell on earth...and then talk about what a miracle it all is

It’s a strange hell on earth made via the bizarre combined forces of batshit religious zealots and cutting edge science. Must be one of the few times these two opposite ends of the spectrum team up, and with totally horrifying results!

But don’t let this case fool you. The mother complains about how she must always use her “home” hospital because almost any other hospital will not treat Kaylia beyond palliative care. This woman has been told countless times she needs to let this girl die in peace and continuing to prolong her life is futile. But Mommy and Jesus know best.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been browsing through Kelly’s (mom of scary dead Victorian doll Kayli) Living Trisomy Style! Blog and found a post that really sums up her insanity well. It’s a post about everything she does to prepare for a trip to the store with Kayli, including bringing a nurse in the car for suctioning as needed.

After the ridiculous list she revels in detailing to show what a martyr mom she is for potato she then gives a list of what people SHOULD say to her when they see her out with the grotesque miracle. No surprise it instructs everyone to tell Kelly how brave, wonderful, inspiring and amazing she and Kayli both are.
This woman is really a turbo charged Gwen from hell.
What YOU can do when you see us in a store:
  1. Come up to us and acknowledge the effort we CHOOSE to put into a rare trip to the store.
  2. Smile and tell us you see the spirit our child has, thriving even though the odds are stacked against him/her. If we are in a store, it is likely that our child is having a great day and is at or near his/her best!
  3. Ask us what makes our child so special (not "what is wrong with him/her") because we do not see our child as having anything "wrong", but rather as an extraordinary, loved one.
  4. Ask before touching our child because we know our child's boundaries best!
  5. Tell us about your similar experiences with the condition our child has because EVERYBODY likes to feel connected to someone in a similar journey! You may be that one degree of separation that God has planted in our day!
  6. If you must stare from a distance, please add a smile and maybe even a wink! We are proud of our little miracles, and like to know you are impressed with them too! :biggrin:
  7. Invite your child to connect with our child, allowing them to ask questions. Please do not hush your child, thereby eliminating the opportunity to share compassion, knowledge, and acceptance of individuality. Who knows, your child may grow up to find a treatment or cure for our child's condition...simply with a seed planted that day!
  8. Talk to our other children with us too!
When you see us in a store, YOU can celebrate with us! We love to hear how well taken care of our child is, and how your heart warms when you feel the smile, or the spirit our child has sparked in your day.

Other things to take notice of: At any point in our day out, you may see us with a camera. We bring a camera to capture the rare moment that our special needs child goes to a store, or smells a flower. We want to capture the "normal moments", such as going to a store, as if they may never happen again...because there is a great chance they may not. Every moment with us is reason to celebrate! If we waited for a "better moment" to capture, we may one day be sitting without the physical memoirs to smile and cry over when we are missing our miracle child. <3
Here’s the link to the entire post

Last edited:

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I think the only purpose these curious creatures serve is to take them out into public to be gawked at. And the exhibitors expecting to be paid is completely understandable for the upkeep. The world has taken the livlihood away from carnival exhibitors by demanding that sideshows be eliminated. So they take to Facebook and Patreon instead. It just makes sense. It's not a job I would personally choose for myself, but I wouldn't deny other people the right to do it. At least these are real and live, not gaffes or pickled punks.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I’ve been browsing through Kelly’s (mom of scary dead Victorian doll Kayli) Living Trisomy Style! Blog and found a post that really sums up her insanity well. It’s a post about everything she does to prepare for a trip to the store with Kayli, including bringing a nurse in the car for suctioning as needed.

After the ridiculous list she revels in detailing to show what a martyr mom she is for potato she then gives a list of what people SHOULD say to her when they see her out with the grotesque miracle. No surprise it instructs everyone to tell Kelly how brave, wonderful, inspiring and amazing she and Kayli both are.
This woman is really a turbo charged Gwen from hell.

Here’s the link to the entire post
Holy shit.

How do these folks do it? They take a hard break like having a potato baby and make it all about themselves. Personally, if I had a potato I sure a hell wouldn't be dedicating my life to documenting it as opposed to caring for it or whatever potatoes need. I will never understand this mindset. This narc doesn't get that most people, when they see a potato or potato adjacent person in public respectfully overlook it unless they need your personal help. She missed this memo and expects literally everyone who crosses her path to compliment her and the "spirit" of a lifeless potato otherwise, they're being rude. Unreal.

ETA:
I have been around Rick Santorum and his family and his daughter Bella is a gorgeous, sweet little thing. They were told she'd have Trisomy 18 pre-birth. He's Catholic so his stance on abortion was set in stone even before Bella. They have several children and Bella is the youngest and she's the only one who has that chromosomal defect. I guess the point is that life hands out these genetic mix ups sometimes and you deal with it the best you can. They seem to be a very caring and decent family. For as much as I personally despise Santorum's politics, he's never used that child as a prop and that is something considering his line of work.

Last edited:

Ihatechildren

Your apple pie don't taste too nice .
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.

How do these folks do it? They take a hard break like having a potato baby and make it all about themselves. Personally, if I had a potato I sure a hell wouldn't be dedicating my life to documenting it as opposed to caring for it or whatever potatoes need. I will never understand this mindset. This narc doesn't get that most people, when they see a potato or potato adjacent person in public respectfully overlook it unless they need your personal help. She missed this memo and expects literally everyone who crosses her path to compliment her and the "spirit" of a lifeless potato otherwise, they're being rude. Unreal.
I can't help but think this woman is the type to demand people acknowledge her and her child and then makes a scene if people aren't having it. Not everyone believes in the recent habit of lavishing praise upon people that bring profoundly disabled children into the world or treating a child that is clearly not sentient as if they are . Imagine going to the store or even a doctor's office and this woman insisting you come up and marvel over her daughter.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.

I particularly like them saying they see “nothing wrong” with their child after listing more medical equipment in their car for a short store trip than most ambulances carry. They need a nurse on standby because at any moment she might drown in her own saliva. She can’t breath or eat on her own and is incapable of purposeful movement but Nothing wrong with this kid but being extra special!!

Just the level of denial that is encouraged is amazing. I think she’s def aware most ppl view Kayli with abject horror and it makes her mad anyone disagrees with her miracle nonsense. It’s why she posted that insane list. She demands everyone play along the with the narrative because doing so makes her the ultimate saintly Christian martyr mom. No negative Nancies or honestly is allowed.

I liked her trying to defend doing photo ops everywhere they go. If she can’t do a FB photo spread of the potato all dolled up for an outing to Wal-mart what’s the point?

I mean she tried to put on a Trisomy Style fashion show so that she could push Kayli down the catwalk in her Jon Benet Ramsey dresses ffs. The woman is a whole nother level.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
The worst thing to me is that generally disabled people themselves just want to be treated like everyone else or only given special help if they need it (like if they need a scooter/wheelchair at a store). Most people in the disability community find being praised simply for existing to be patronizing and insulting, so if Kayli has/had any awareness chances are she wouldn't like strangers fawning over her telling her how beautiful and miraculous she is.

This mom absolutely needs her own thread, she makes Gwen look humble and well adjusted.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino