Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No discussion about tard babies can be complete without McKenna Rayne!
Thank god that baby only lived to 15 months. I can’t imagine what the horror of a child with holoprosencephaly would be like if it lived for years....Oh wait, yes I can, Michael Manuel first posted in this thread back in 2017 is still alive and just turned five.

His parents spend their days in the garage they turned into an home ICU, using vibrating machines on him and running his oxygen while their gift from god lays inertly, unfocused eyes staring off into space. The birthday video the father makes is just sad, he’s really struggling to put on the blessed brave face after five years. It’s extra tragic because they seem like really nice, but terribly misguided religious folk.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Thank god that baby only lived to 15 months. I can’t imagine what the horror of a child with holoprosencephaly would be like if it lived for years
It depends on how severe it is. Babies with the alobar (brain completely fails to separate) are pretty much doomed to a life of potato-dom. Babies with the semilobar (only partially separated) and lobar (mostly separated except a few areas) may have better outcomes.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Is the most severe forms of holoprosencephaly what makes those horrifying cyclops fetuses that are either stillborn or die short after birth?

• Agree
Reactions: sparklemilhouse

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends on how severe it is. Babies with the alobar (brain completely fails to separate) are pretty much doomed to a life of potato-dom. Babies with the semilobar (only partially separated) and lobar (mostly separated except a few areas) may have better outcomes.
Most alobar are stillborn or die shortly after birth. I think the survival rate past one week is 5 %. Semilobar and lobar are both devastating and there really aren’t good outcomes. The “less severe” end of horoprosencephaly is facial deformities, severe mental exceptionalism and life threatening seizures. There outcomes for all forms of horoprosencephaly are terrible and horrifying. It’s a classic “not compatible with life” birth defect.

Is the most severe forms of holoprosencephaly what makes those horrifying cyclops fetuses that are either stillborn or die short after birth?
Yep, this is the condition the cyclops babies have. Thankfully this is a relatively rare and severe form of it.

One was born in September in Indonesia. The doctors believed it was caused by mercury exposure and the rubella virus.

(Getting rubella during early pregnancy causes devestating birth defects. A rubella outbreak in the 1964 is actually one of the big factors that led to Roe v Wade decision. Rational people understood the need for abortion when facing catastrophic birth defects. )

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Most alobar are stillborn or die shortly after birth. I think the survival rate past one week is 5 %. Semilobar and lobar are both devastating and there really aren’t good outcomes. The “less severe” end of horoprosencephaly is facial deformities, severe mental exceptionalism and life threatening seizures. There outcomes for all forms of horoprosencephaly are terrible and horrifying. It’s a classic “not compatible with life” birth defect.

Yep, this is the condition the cyclops babies have. Thankfully this is a relatively rare and severe form of it.

One was born in September in Indonesia. The doctors believed it was caused by mercury exposure and the rubella virus.

(Getting rubella during early pregnancy causes devestating birth defects. A rubella outbreak in the 1964 is actually one of the big factors that led to Roe v Wade decision. Rational people understood the need for abortion when facing catastrophic birth defects. )
A little powerleveling, but my parents were acquainted with a woman that ended up having to fly to Sweden to get an abortion after she had taken Thalidomide.
One of her friends in Canada had a prescription for it, but didn't use it and gave it to the friend.
Word got around of what she had done, and she lost her job and was shunned by some of her other friends.
Her and her husband ended up moving from the area, and didn't let others know. My parents always felt bad for the way she was treated by others in the community and felt she did the right thing.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
It's far more varied than you think

• Optimistic
Reactions: Or Else What

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Those videos are nothing but a modern day version of a circus side show. The video with the extremely premature fetus named ''Heavenly'' said she died from Alobar holoprosencephaly. There are several types of holoprosencephaly and alobar is the most severe kind. Mathew Nel has semi-lobar holoprosencephaly, which isnt as bad as the alobar type , yet he's still extremely physically malformed and developmentally disabled, so imagine what the absolute worst form of the condition looks like. Nearly every fetus that has it dies before birth, but some live longer than Heavenly did , which brings to light the full horror of the condition. If you think an extremely premature fetus looks grotesque, then you should see what happens when a fetus with lobar holoprosencephaly gets to or near full term. They are nightmares made flesh. It was fortunate for all involved that the baby in that video didn't live. .
What these parents don't realize is babies that severely effected aren't supposed to be born, which is why most end in miscarriages and still births. Nature generally corrects its mistakes, but some stay just outside that border that makes a condition totally incompatible with life, and with the aid of modern medicine, instead of dying in the womb, these kids get to be born to lives of non sentience at best and severe misery at worst. Then their parents and other assorted fundies put these unfortunates on display and call them ''miracles.''

Children like Jaxon Buell, the Hartley sisters and Mathew Nel are basically errors that got past nature's editing tool. They aren't miracles... they are biological typos.

That picture is a better argument for abortion (especially late term abortion for situations like this) than anything I could ever come up with. I'm tempted to show my parents that picture because they constantly tell me how awful it is that people can have late term abortions, yet they don't seem to understand that most of those are for situations like that poor child in the picture.

It astounds me how someone could say that child deserves to live their life in complete and utter misery, if they would even be aware of how miserable they are in the first place.

Just like most arguments from religious faggots, it's all from a place of supposed moral authority and fee fees. They justify everything they can't come to terms with on their own by saying a magical being made it that way.

This shit about "miracles" reminds me of the epic hucksters that call themselves faith healers. These fuckers take money from desperate, dying people, and get false hope they will be saved by God. You can find tons of testimonials online saying how amazing it was that God saved their life, and that it was a miracle. The problem is you'll never see a negative testimonial because the poor bastards are dead.

It's truly shameful, as is this nonsense about a child being born horribly disfigured and calling it a miracle.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It’s a classic “not compatible with life” birth defect.
But it is somehow "God's miracle" when you're able to keep one of these monsters alive via extremely expensive heroic medical interventions that deprive normal babies of limited resources.

So their fucking tard babies get kept alive at vast expense while real babies who have an actual future get raped out of their future to pay for some fucking tard baby.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net

As requested in the Hartley Hooligans thread: The Kayli's Krusade page is where the mom claims they are a family of 10. Did they magically spawn four more children? Or does Mommy like lying?

A comment on the skydiving (lol) video also implies Kayli was born in 2005 according to some old blog post. So, I wouldn't put it past Krazy Kelly Whistler to lie about a lot of shit.

People who willfully keep sad flesh prisons like this alive should absolutely not receive government benefits, kickbacks or other forms of welfare. You're taking away from actual people with brains in need of medical care or housing or food stamps to sustain what's essentially a corpse with a heartbeat. You choose to keep your abomination, so pay for it.

I'm willing to bet lots of Jesus freaks wouldn't keep their Little Miracles if they didn't get government nurses and respite care!

Someone needs to put Kayli out of her misery.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Thank god that baby only lived to 15 months. I can’t imagine what the horror of a child with holoprosencephaly would be like if it lived for years....Oh wait, yes I can, Michael Manuel first posted in this thread back in 2017 is still alive and just turned five.

His parents spend their days in the garage they turned into an home ICU, using vibrating machines on him and running his oxygen while their gift from god lays inertly, unfocused eyes staring off into space. The birthday video the father makes is just sad, he’s really struggling to put on the blessed brave face after five years. It’s extra tragic because they seem like really nice, but terribly misguided religious folk.

His mother appears absolutely exhausted. That look she gives the camera is one of desperation and hopelessness. Whilst proud papa wanders around making movies and murmering the usual fundie bollocks.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As requested in the Hartley Hooligans thread: The Kayli's Krusade page is where the mom claims they are a family of 10. Did they magically spawn four more children? Or does Mommy like lying?

A comment on the skydiving (lol) video also implies Kayli was born in 2005 according to some old blog post. So, I wouldn't put it past Krazy Kelly Whistler to lie about a lot of shit.

View attachment 720963

People who willfully keep sad flesh prisons like this alive should absolutely not receive government benefits, kickbacks or other forms of welfare. You're taking away from actual people with brains in need of medical care or housing or food stamps to sustain what's essentially a corpse with a heartbeat. You choose to keep your abomination, so pay for it.

I'm willing to bet lots of Jesus freaks wouldn't keep their Little Miracles if they didn't get government nurses and respite care!

I’m going to guess those other six kids are a miscarriages this woman counts as children and/or step-kids from a husband’s previous marriage. Or maybe she’s even including extended family and includes cousins in the count. She’s never posted photos of any kids other than Kayli and the three boys. Psycho mom is being purposely misleading and dishonest either way.

His mother appears absolutely exhausted. That look she gives the camera is one of desperation and hopelessness. Whilst proud papa wanders around making movies and murmering the usual fundie bollocks.
In his defense it does seem to be the mom driving the crazy train. Her maternal instinct got hijacked to take care of a hopeless child with a furor that should be reserved for a child who has a possibility of improvement or recovery.

This is the first time I’ve seen the dad do a video, it’s usually her in videos and she writes all the blog posts. Her fundie-speak is far more extreme than his. Maybe the last two years of caring for the potato have finally crushed her, idk.

What’s truly sad is that they could have had two or three healthy kids during the past five years of caring for that vegetable. They obviously very much love and want kids so all the wasted love, energy and time on Matthew is particularly cruel in the long run. God’s plan would have been for Mathew to die shortly after birth and these two going on to have several healthy children. Instead their lives revolve around a David Cronnenberg style nursery thanks to this bizarre, irrational “life at all costs” mantra that’s spread like poison in fundie circles.

I’m actually shocked their marriage has survived. I guess the religious zeal helps in that regard. I wonder if they will stay married after Mathew dies? These five years has taken a massive toll on them both.

She seems absolutely terrified of any doubts and endlessly repeats the mantra they are so lucky to have had Matthew for five years. The psychological toll of never allowing yourself to doubt or question this madness is poisonous. I’m sure she thinks if she starts entertaining even a shadow of a doubt about Matthew’s “life” that she will crumble.

But it is somehow "God's miracle" when you're able to keep one of these monsters alive via extremely expensive heroic medical interventions that deprive normal babies of limited resources.

So their fucking tard babies get kept alive at vast expense while real babies who have an actual future get raped out of their future to pay for some fucking tard baby.
They even send Kayli to school everyday. Can you imagine all the trouble to haul the potato to and from a classroom so her unfocused eyes stare up at the ceiling for six hours? There is zero reason to send Kayli to school but Mommy likes dressing up her little fashionista for FB to show off her school outfits.

A literal doll would get more out of school than Kayli. At least a doll would not terrify the other kids and waste the staff’s time with suctioning, catheterizing, tube feedings and meds.

What on earth could they possibly try to “teach” this brain dead potato? Parking her in a dark closet for six hours would be a better option than school for Kayli, and everyone else, except for psycho mom.

I also noticed on St Patrick’s Day she made a “lucky to be a Trisomy mommy” meme. Which makes as much sense as “blessed to have lung cancer!” Or “lucky to have a spinal injury”.

The 1984 doublespeak with these people is amazing. Labeling a horrific birth defect as a blessing and miracle makes it a fact, right?

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Why? Why did they defy God so much?

God wanted these creatures to die.
I like how much we've evolved as a society. (/s) Now horribly deformed children with questionable quality of life are seen as gifts from God as opposed to the 1600s where the mother and father would be accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake for consorting with Satan and giving birth to a devil's child.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
?TFW it looks right at you
This video is cursed, forward to ten friends or you will die in seven days.
It looks like the poor child Schiavo-ed at 4 months, and lost the majority of her brain after a heart attack. I know the mother is steeped in denial, but it's dishonest to claim that doctors won't treat the child because of a chromosomal disorder. The kid is a vegetable. I hope they're paying OOP for most of this.

Last edited:

Ihatechildren

Lucille Bluth fanclub founder
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 720963

Some of those 8 miracles sound an awful lot like mbp on the mothers part . How does this child keep ending up with such drastic medication overdoses , botched procedures and other disasters ?

• Agree
Reactions: Umaibae

lamp shade

rip bug that let me rate “drink”
kiwifarms.net
This video is cursed, forward to ten friends or you will die in seven days.
It looks like the poor child Schiavo-ed at 4 months, and lost the majority of her brain after a heart attack. I know the mother is steeped in denial, but it's dishonest to claim that doctors won't treat the child because of a chromosomal disorder. The kid is a vegetable. I hope they're paying OOP for most of this.
There’s zero chance they’re paying out of pocket for anything. If the government isn’t giving it to them, some church is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino