Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

AngelOfNoMercy

kiwifarms.net
Bit of a power level here. I was told at 21 weeks pregnant that there was no hope for the pregnancy and to be induced. I did request a second opinion. Doctor #1 ended up being completely wrong.

I understand not wanting to be told there is no hope. However at some point you need to realize that there is no quality of life.
My child is a functional human being. Goes to school and is able to come home and tell me about the school day. Pre school aged so the day is learning basics like shapes, colors, tracing letters and such. My child is able to do this. If there was no quality of life, I could not do it.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
After the ridiculous list she revels in detailing to show what a martyr mom she is for potato she then gives a list of what people SHOULD say to her when they see her out with the grotesque miracle. No surprise it instructs everyone to tell Kelly how brave, wonderful, inspiring and amazing she and Kayli both are.
This woman is really a turbo charged Gwen from hell.
So, this is like a very extreme case of Munchausen. Social media has really, really caused an outbreak of that one.

It's sad that these extreme people have ruined actual real movements that advocate for giving respect to people who are born different or have any disorder or deformity. We've gone from "being respectful to fat people because mocking people is rude" to "being fat is inspirational, think people are satan".

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
You know, one of the several things that really gets me about these people is how completely out of touch with reality they are. They're tone deaf to a ludicrous degree. It's one thing to have a child, raise it and it gets into a car accident and has a TBI. At least there was brain there to begin with so there's a chance, in the very least, for partial recovery. It's another thing to parade your potato around, a potato who was always a potato, and ascribe characteristics to it while bravely bearing the mantle of the most fundie marty mommy that every lived.

At the end of the day, most of these children are only in this world because of selfishness on the parent's part. They couldn't come to terms with what God threw at them so they are making the child, that absolutely should have died and would have in God's plan, live in this limbo of nothingness. It's pure selfishness. I get that grief is hard, we've all been there. I can imagine that having a child like this would be even harder than losing a parent or sibling, but there comes a point where it crosses over. It goes from being an irrational grieving parent into full blown narcissism.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net

As requested in the Hartley Hooligans thread: The Kayli's Krusade page is where the mom claims they are a family of 10. Did they magically spawn four more children? Or does Mommy like lying?

A comment on the skydiving (lol) video also implies Kayli was born in 2005 according to some old blog post. So, I wouldn't put it past Krazy Kelly Whistler to lie about a lot of shit.

View attachment 720963

People who willfully keep sad flesh prisons like this alive should absolutely not receive government benefits, kickbacks or other forms of welfare. You're taking away from actual people with brains in need of medical care or housing or food stamps to sustain what's essentially a corpse with a heartbeat. You choose to keep your abomination, so pay for it.

I'm willing to bet lots of Jesus freaks wouldn't keep their Little Miracles if they didn't get government nurses and respite care!

Someone needs to put Kayli out of her misery.
Holy fuck is that reprehensible. "Kayli's crusade is to rid the world of labels of trisomy blah blah." No lady, that is YOUR crusade, and your ticket to free shit from the government. On their facebook page it says that "Kayli is loving life, trisomy style!" No. Your daughter doesnt look like she's enjoying anything. She looks either miserable, or totally unaware of anything happening around her. I'm pretty sure that if she is aware, and could communicate, she would ask you to shoot her in the head and make it fucking quick.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else seen "Special Books by Special Kids"? It's a youtube channel with a guy who jokes around with special needs kids and its really effing creepy and I don't know why it exists.
We call him Malibu Ken round these parts. He did a rather amusing episode with the Hartley potatoes. Claire looked liked she was screaming in horror the entire time and was on of the few times she seemed to have a conscious movement which was to get away from Ken.
Holy fuck is that reprehensible. "Kayli's crusade is to rid the world of labels of trisomy blah blah." No lady, that is YOUR crusade, and your ticket to free shit from the government. On their facebook page it says that "Kayli is loving life, trisomy style!" No. Your daughter doesnt look like she's enjoying anything. She looks either miserable, or totally unaware of anything happening around her. I'm pretty sure that if she is aware, and could communicate, she would ask you to shoot her in the head and make it fucking quick.
Yeah, the living la vida trisomy style blew my mind. She wants to erase that unfair stigma about being a non-sentient vegetable.

It’s akin to having a near death bubonic plague, victim in a prom dress, with seeping buboes, boils and blood running from their mouth with a sign proclaiming how awesome living the plague lifestyle is.

Kayli’s face could be in the dictionary next to existential horror. Move over Edvard Munch’s Scream, you’ve been surpassed by Kayli’s selfie!

It’s so bizarre it verges on the blackest of satire but Kelly is totally serious. She wants to make this Lovecraftian horror the Jon Benet Ramsey of birth defects.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's riding on the backs of deformed or disabled kids to get some e-fame and adulation. It's similar to Gwen in the sense he gets lauded for being a "hero" for showcasing these kids as amazing miracles. It's a creepy way to try and get e-famous and youtube ad revenue for a guy his age, but I guess it's working. I'd say his demographic is similar to the morning talkshows - mix of religious housewives looking for heartwarming stories to those who want a freakshow dressed up as "heartwarming" so they don't feels as guilty about gawking.
Ken really irks something nameless in me, and I couldn't put my finger on what until reading some of these posts. I guess if that's his goal, he comes across as a bit too... on the nose? Patronizing as hell? Too custom tailored to fit some niche I've never known existed.
He's got a well made & convincing facade, too - at one point I questioned myself for doubting him. Like, maybe I'm just too cynical, you know? Maybe he's a good guy and I'm wrong to think he's approaching the disabled community like a Pokemon trainer.
It would seem I'm not alone, howevs.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
Ken really irks something nameless in me, and I couldn't put my finger on what until reading some of these posts. I guess if that's his goal, he comes across as a bit too... on the nose? Patronizing as hell? Too custom tailored to fit some niche I've never known existed.
He's got a well made & convincing facade, too - at one point I questioned myself for doubting him. Like, maybe I'm just too cynical, you know? Maybe he's a good guy and I'm wrong to think he's approaching the disabled community like a Pokemon trainer.
I haven’t seen very many of his videos, but I did see one where he was talking to a teenage girl who had something similar to progeria, as in she could have conversations and function just fine, maybe mild delays, but she was very small, infinite health issues, no hair, etc. and I just remember him asking her shit like “Do you want a boyfriend?” I get that that is a question you’d ask a normal teenager, but this girl is never going to be in a relationship unless it was with another severely disabled person. Yeah you want them to be normal but don’t encourage something that is not going to happen for them. It will just lead to more disappointment that they are disabled.

At least whatever he said to the Hartely’s fell on potato ears. He went on and on about the supposed spiritual connection they were having which was just batshit.

Maybe I’m just a super pessimist, but that really irked me when he was asking her that stuff. What a douche.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t seen very many of his videos, but I did see one where he was talking to a teenage girl who had something similar to progeria, as in she could have conversations and function just fine, maybe mild delays, but she was very small, infinite health issues, no hair, etc. and I just remember him asking her shit like “Do you want a boyfriend?” I get that that is a question you’d ask a normal teenager, but this girl is never going to be in a relationship unless it was with another severely disabled person. Yeah you want them to be normal but don’t encourage something that is not going to happen for them. It will just lead to more disappointment that they are disabled.

At least whatever he said to the Hartely’s fell on potato ears. He went on and on about the supposed spiritual connection they were having which was just batshit.

Maybe I’m just a super pessimist, but that really irked me when he was asking her that stuff. What a douche.
Exactly, That's kind of a cruel place to go. Why bring that up? Then she's probably thinking dark shit in the back of her head for the rest of the interview, poisoning what should be an entertaining experience. Again, I feel like I'm being way cynical here.
It's like... if he'd had one of Jerry's kids there, he'd probably ask them if they want to go hiking.

EDIT - These titles are a bit insulting. There's got to be a better way to approach the topic that doesn't involve flat out bullshit. How about the nobility and humanity of Kate's struggle? I mean, that's just one other way to frame it, you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: C@astrophica

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
We call him Malibu Ken round these parts. He did a rather amusing episode with the Hartley potatoes. Claire looked liked she was screaming in horror the entire time and was on of the few times she seemed to have a conscious movement which was to get away from Ken.

Yeah, the living la vida trisomy style blew my mind. She wants to erase that unfair stigma about being a non-sentient vegetable.

It’s akin to having a near death bubonic plague, victim in a prom dress, with seeping buboes, boils and blood running from their mouth with a sign proclaiming how awesome living the plague lifestyle is.

Kayli’s face could be in the dictionary next to existential horror. Move over Edvard Munch’s Scream, you’ve been surpassed by Kayli’s selfie!

It’s so bizarre it verges on the blackest of satire but Kelly is totally serious. She wants to make this Lovecraftian horror the Jon Benet Ramsey of birth defects.
I swear, I almost fell out of my chair from laughter when I read "Living la vida trisomy style." If I had any ability to photoshop shit I would put Kayli's face on The Scream, and call it a day for existential horror.

I watched a video I found scrolling down on her facebook page, and found her "competing" in some beauty pageant. It was truly depressing to see this potato wheeled out on stage and a failed Miss America contestant put a fucking tiara on her head. Fuck me, this thread has broken my spirit.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
They even send Kayli to school everyday. Can you imagine all the trouble to haul the potato to and from a classroom so her unfocused eyes stare up at the ceiling for six hours? There is zero reason to send Kayli to school but Mommy likes dressing up her little fashionista for FB to show off her school outfits.
How the hell did they get her enrolled in school, even if it's one that specializes in tards? Did the school just okay it because it looks good for them to have a certain amount of sped students, but without the added difficulties of actually dealing with a standard sped kid? Fucking hell, not even Gwen demanded for Claire and Lola to be enrolled in school.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
He unintentionally points out media and audience hypocrisy. The whole point of his videos is supposed to be to show the worth in children afflicted with disease and birth defects, but people wouldn't show up in droves if he was deformed, or even just average looking. How can they pretend to humanize some profoundly disabled kid if they can't even relate to a man without a 9/10 face and dental work that cost more than a car?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the hell did they get her enrolled in school, even if it's one that specializes in tards? Did the school just okay it because it looks good for them to have a certain amount of sped students, but without the added difficulties of actually dealing with a standard sped kid? Fucking hell, not even Gwen demanded for Claire and Lola to be enrolled in school.
The law is that every child has a right to free public school education. The ADA of 1990 mandated every child be accommodated in school regardless of disability. When it comes to kids like Kayli and other non-verbal, barely sentient kids it’s basically just a free babysitting service.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The law is that every child has a right to free public school education. The ADA of 1990 mandated every child be accommodated in school regardless of disability. When it comes to kids like Kayli and other non-verbal, barely sentient kids it’s basically just a free babysitting service.
I knew someone once who worked for the state governments special education adjudication offices. Now, there would be some parents who would come in (don't worry, this was pre-FERPA) and demand that the state pay for their kid to be sent to an expensive school in another state. Now she knew good and well it was because the parents wanted the responsibility for them to fall on others because these were boarding facilities and the Administrative Law Judge would examine the case and in most cases allow it. So, the taxpayers money in one state would go to facilities in another state to facilitate this. There were also parents who would get pissed that their kid was caught smoking week on campus and suspended and claim that the weed smoking was a symptom of his handicapping condition. It's a big clusterfuck and I don't imagine it's gotten much better.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I had no idea the ADA extended to anything like this. I can understand allowing standard tards in school and if nothing else get them out of the house and let them socialize with other kids on their level and, but non-sentient kids are nothing but a waste of resources. But that does seem to be the theme of this thread, unfortunately.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
rate me alog all you want, I fucking hate Malibu Ken on every possible level.

Why? Why did they defy God so much?

God wanted these creatures to die.
because they hate to thank science for ANYTHING. even a tardbaby. save a life with all of modern medicine's best work? oh, thank you jeebus

they should be cursing science for keeping these kids going, wishing their god wasn't such an asshole in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I knew someone once who worked for the state governments special education adjudication offices. Now, there would be some parents who would come in (don't worry, this was pre-FERPA) and demand that the state pay for their kid to be sent to an expensive school in another state. Now she knew good and well it was because the parents wanted the responsibility for them to fall on others because these were boarding facilities and the Administrative Law Judge would examine the case and in most cases allow it. So, the taxpayers money in one state would go to facilities in another state to facilitate this. There were also parents who would get pissed that their kid was caught smoking week on campus and suspended and claim that the weed smoking was a symptom of his handicapping condition. It's a big clusterfuck and I don't imagine it's gotten much better.
Bellingham agreed to pay $137,000/year to send an autist to a school a hundred miles away (although at least still in the same state), so it does still seem to be a clusterfuck. The article I read about him did its best to make him and his family out to be victims, but a lot bled through the lines, such as his "fascination" with toilets that almost definitely meant piss and shit play since that behavior resulted in extreme consequences from teachers and a rampage at 8 years old where he punched holes in walls and ripped a door off its hinges. Although I bet his teachers are glad to be rid of him.

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else seen "Special Books by Special Kids"? It's a youtube channel with a guy who jokes around with special needs kids and its really effing creepy and I don't know why it exists.
Some of the interviewees in SBSK videos are definitely unsettling. But ultimately I think it's a good model for how to interact with special needs people without patronizing them or making them feel bad. I also think his interview with a Holocaust survivor with PTSD was very interesting.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Shockingly, there was this kid with anencephaly who lived all the way to eight years and four months before the Grim Reaper came to collect.

He had a big heart, and loved cuddling with his mommy and daddy. And he especially loved his brothers Luke and Landon, and cousins very much.
"You can tell by how he twitched a little more frequently when his mother held him!" :story:

Still, the fact that there were no news stories about the kid when he was "alive" shows that at least his parents had the decency to not parade him around.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino