Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

TheGreatCitracett

Greerotica Ghostwriter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This still sounds suspicious. Consider the case of the boy who was kept on life support for 20 years after suffering brain death from meningitis. When they measured his body after pulling the plug, he was still the same size he was when he came down with the illness because no brain meant no release of growth hormones. If Kayli really has been totally brain-dead since birth, then you'd expect her to be the same size that she was when she popped out of the womb.
She's not completely brain dead, just a vegetable. If she was brain dead she'd be hooked up to life support and wouldn't be going anywhere. Yes, there's a lot of equipment involved now, but full blown life support would be a whole lot more, and wouldn't be nearly as portable.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
re: fundie parents of trisomy18riffic babies, Santorum has a kid with that. And she is 11 and somehow still alive and presumably will continue to be alive as long as Rick throws money at it.

I don't know what it is about Edwards kids, but they all look like 70-year-old ladies with Alzheimer's when they are like 5. They also typically seem to be weirdly large for kids who are so disabled.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
re: fundie parents of trisomy18riffic babies, Santorum has a kid with that. And she is 11 and somehow still alive and presumably will continue to be alive as long as Rick throws money at it.

View attachment 726297

I don't know what it is about Edwards kids, but they all look like 70-year-old ladies with Alzheimer's when they are like 5. They also typically seem to be weirdly large for kids who are so disabled.
I didn't know he has a handicapped child, he never makes a big deal out if it. He isn't attention-whoring her out, as far as I know.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know he has a handicapped child, he never makes a big deal out if it. He isn't attention-whoring her out, as far as I know.
No, it came up a fair bit during his campaign. Santorum brought her to some rallies and shook hands with the audience while holding her (never mind how poor an idea that must be for a child that's severely immunocompromised). When she got sicker that was the stated reason he dropped his bid for president.

She's a pro-life virtue signaling beacon for the Santorum family the same way Trig is for the Palins, although he's slightly less shameless about it.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
No, it came up a fair bit during his campaign. Santorum brought her to some rallies and shook hands with the audience while holding her (never mind how poor an idea that must be for a child that's severely immunocompromised). When she got sicker that was the stated reason he dropped his bid for president.

She's a pro-life virtue signaling beacon for the Santorum family the same way Trig is for the Palins, although he's slightly less shameless about it.
I didn't know that, but I didn't really pay much attention to him. Too bad so many parents seem to use handicapped children for asspats.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
If you mention his existence whenever they're not using him to virtue signal (and they never mention him when they're not virtue signalling) they get really assmad. Considering how much the rest of the family attention whores I interpret this as being ashamed about having a sped in the family.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 726297

I personally despise his politics as I've said before, but he's really good with Bella. That whole family treats the situation as it should be treated. Not as a freakshow to garner attention, but as a happenstance in life that they deal with. Considering that he's an ultra Catholic and a politician, I'd say he's doing OK by her.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally despise his politics as I've said before, but he's really good with Bella. That whole family treats the situation as it should be treated. Not as a freakshow to garner attention, but as a happenstance in life that they deal with. Considering that he's an ultra Catholic and a politician, I'd say he's doing OK by her.
It’s almost fitting that for his non-stop pro-life spiel he ended up with a potato. Talk the talk, walk the walk. At least he’s got some experience in caring for a severely disabled child when trying to force women to carry them to term. Not that he had to carry, give birth or do most of the caretaking for Bella but at least it’s something.

I read an interview with him from his failed 2016 presidential bid talking about how Bella was a real emotional pick-me-up, never complains, just sits there a smiles and you can watch TV with her. Kind of like a anti-depressant in child form.

It struck me that a potato kid was perfect for Rick, they just smile at him and make zero demands of any kind. He can just plop her down and watch TV in peace - unlike those other kids who keep talking, asking for stuff, wanting food, needing diapers changed, etc...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino