Community Tard Baby General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups

Ihatechildren

Lucille Bluth fanclub founder
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys think the social media hooked parents feel genuine love and affection when they gaze at their drooling brain dead potatoes, or is it more likely that they're just valued as the trophies that afford them their martyr status?
Just my opinion from working in the mental health field, no I don't think it is a genuine love but it is whatever narcissists feel about their normal children . They are an extension to control and exploit but unlike normal healthy children they can't fuck up , talk back, runaway or become their own person . They are the ultimate object to gain attention from or a narcissistic supply. Yes the parents are sad when they die but it can't be for the loss of their child's life in the way a non narcissistic person feels in mourning. These narcs mourn the loss of their asspats and something to control/treat as a possession.

The first narc mommy blogger I ever saw was Juliana Wetmore's mom and her nurse's blog and it made me ill because the poor girl was afforded no privacy or dignity. Every single thing she went through they blogged whilst claiming Juliana has normal intelligence and understands everything. She is the worst case of Treacher Collins and she was horrifying to see and even after all her surgery she is horrific looking . I don't know if the parents knew she was like that and still had her but if they did they are monsters. That little girl has to know now she is severely deformed isn't like other children , will be made fun of and she will find her mom's bullshit blog about her . I pity her and if her mom did truly love her she wouldn't exploit her and keep adopting other deformed children to focus on.

That blog still exists and her mom still shares everything as if she were a circus pet despite her being close to 10 if not older . And of course her narc mother adopted 2 more girls from Ukrainia with Treacher Collins and tricare pays millions to do surgery on them so mom has something to blog about .

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Just my opinion from working in the mental health field, no I don't think it is a genuine love but it is whatever narcissists feel about their normal children . They are an extension to control and exploit but unlike normal healthy children they can't fuck up , talk back, runaway or become their own person . They are the ultimate object to gain attention from or a narcissistic supply. Yes the parents are sad when they die but it can't be for the loss of their child's life in the way a non narcissistic person feels in mourning. These narcs mourn the loss of their asspats and something to control/treat as a possession.

The first narc mommy blogger I ever saw was Juliana Wetmore's mom and her nurse's blog and it made me ill because the poor girl was afforded no privacy or dignity. Every single thing she went through they blogged whilst claiming Juliana has normal intelligence and understands everything. She is the worst case of Treacher Collins and she was horrifying to see and even after all her surgery she is horrific looking . I don't know if the parents knew she was like that and still had her but if they did they are monsters. That little girl has to know now she is severely deformed isn't like other children , will be made fun of and she will find her mom's bullshit blog about her . I pity her and if her mom did truly love her she wouldn't exploit her and keep adopting other deformed children to focus on.

That blog still exists and her mom still shares everything as if she were a circus pet despite her being close to 10 if not older . And of course her narc mother adopted 2 more girls from Ukrainia with Treacher Collins and tricare pays millions to do surgery on them so mom has something to blog about .
Her mother is STILL doing this?
I saw the two tv shows they did on this poor girl, I had no idea mom adopted more children with the same condition.
Fuck.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Actually I never got the munchie vibe from Juliana’s mom. She had no clue that Juliana had any issues prior to birth, the defects were a complete shock.

In Juliana’s case the deformity is so terrible I kind of think doing the TV special to “raise awareness” actually was legit, the fame helped give her some protection. Juliana was never going to have privacy about her condition because it’s so visible and so severe.

Her mother did adopt another less severe TCS child in hopes of giving Juliana a companion who understands and it certainly vastly improved the adopted kids life given what she faced as a person with a facial deformity in the Ukraine.

Juliana’s mother has not actively blogged about her in many years. It’s very difficult to find any current information about Juliana. The brief news about the adoption of the sister in 2015 is pretty much the last public news about Juliana and her family and even that was quite circumspect.

Her mother seemed to be public about Juliana when she was small, did the TV specials, blogged during that period and then ceased entirely. After the second TV show the family went almost entirely dark on SM and online. They did “raise awareness” about her condition and then went back to being a private family.

Ihatechildren

Lucille Bluth fanclub founder
kiwifarms.net
Actually I never got the munchie vibe from Juliana’s mom. She had no clue that Juliana had any issues prior to birth, the defects were a complete shock.

In Juliana’s case the deformity is so terrible I kind of think doing the TV special to “raise awareness” actually was legit, the fame helped give her some protection. Juliana was never going to have privacy about her condition because it’s so visible and so severe.

Her mother did adopt another less severe TCS child in hopes of giving Juliana a companion who understands and it certainly vastly improved the adopted kids life given what she faced as a person with a facial deformity in the Ukraine.

Juliana’s mother has not actively blogged about her in many years. It’s very difficult to find any current information about Juliana. The brief news about the adoption of the sister in 2015 is pretty much the last public news about Juliana and her family and even that was quite circumspect.

Her mother seemed to be public about Juliana when she was small, did the TV specials, blogged during that period and then ceased entirely. After the second TV show the family went almost entirely dark on SM and online. They did “raise awareness” about her condition and then went back to being a private family.
I agree that she isn't a munchie and she loves her children but I can't process the manner of her blogging. I am so relieved she stopped blogging and to learn she adopted the girls to give Juliana companions that understand her condition . The privacy now is monumental in a way because of how many of the blog moms get worse and like Gwen and Susan so it is nice to hear she put it aside .

The other moms though like Gwen ,Susan ,Kelly Whistler , Noah Wall's mom and several others it just isn't a love most people feel for their kids . This is where I believe Susan Schofield doesn't love Bodhi or Jani in any form and doesn't see them as anything but a source of attention and money . Did she ever feel love for them ? I sincerely would like to hear what psychologist make of Susan's mental health and what they would say about if she even had the capability to love anything or anyone but herself.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
I'd be all for this if her brain was at least normal enough to lead some kind of life. But this baby will be a potato no matter what. In the comments someone says it's exencephaly and non anencephaly. this is when the brain is mostly intact but not properly in the skull or out of the skull entirely.
If it was exencephaly, the brain would've totally eroded away before birth from exposure to amniotic fluid. Instead, I think this is an extreme case of encephalocele.

TheWhiteRabbit

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
kiwifarms.net

As requested in the Hartley Hooligans thread: The Kayli's Krusade page is where the mom claims they are a family of 10. Did they magically spawn four more children? Or does Mommy like lying?

A comment on the skydiving (lol) video also implies Kayli was born in 2005 according to some old blog post. So, I wouldn't put it past Krazy Kelly Whistler to lie about a lot of shit.

View attachment 720963

People who willfully keep sad flesh prisons like this alive should absolutely not receive government benefits, kickbacks or other forms of welfare. You're taking away from actual people with brains in need of medical care or housing or food stamps to sustain what's essentially a corpse with a heartbeat. You choose to keep your abomination, so pay for it.

I'm willing to bet lots of Jesus freaks wouldn't keep their Little Miracles if they didn't get government nurses and respite care!

Someone needs to put Kayli out of her misery.
This made me laugh a little

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino