TARGET HAUL + SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED 8/1/19 -

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Do you think a fight with Eric and Rickie may have triggered this impromptu vacation? In a past video of Eric's that would line up with the timeline he mentions having had a rough night that he didn't want to talk about. I would go back and find the link but I can't stand Eric's videos. And now all the sudden she's packed up in a hurry, forgetting her makeup wipes, and forced Becky to take her on vaycay, right after Becky got back from a vaycay? I think there's definitely some tension in that house.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190801-132036.png
someone blew up a glove at the drs office
Screenshot_20190801-132122.png
You can see where her arm should be lel
Screenshot_20190801-132312.pngScreenshot_20190801-132326.png
da beetus claw
Screenshot_20190801-132317.pngScreenshot_20190801-132336.pngScreenshot_20190801-132352.png
Her forearm and bicep look photoshopped together wtf
Screenshot_20190801-132356.png
uh oh Necky, you're getting the same armfat as Albert
Screenshot_20190801-132410.pngScreenshot_20190801-132429.png
Anglez
Screenshot_20190801-132445.pngScreenshot_20190801-132604.pngScreenshot_20190801-132651.png
DA CLAWWWWW
Screenshot_20190801-132836.pngScreenshot_20190801-132909.png
yikes
Screenshot_20190801-133021.pngScreenshot_20190801-133032.png
Gimme dat beckayyyy
Screenshot_20190801-133052.pngScreenshot_20190801-133107.png
God her skin is discolored
Screenshot_20190801-133123.png
For her feeder daddies
Screenshot_20190801-133127.png
😘
Screenshot_20190801-133144.png
Them arms got a life of their own

Edit to avoid double post:
Worked in hotels with deathfat patrons - if you're decent as front desk (and human beeeen) you'll warn housekeeping. Likely they know anyways because fatties always avoid housekeeping during their stay, yet ask for extra sheets and towels.
Then they'll make sure to bring up an ionizer and plunger first thing, open the windows to vent while they hurriedly unclog the toilet, remove all soiled laundry with 3 pair of gloves, and then let the ionizer run while they hit another room.
Once it's clear of stank they'd swing back around to disinfect.
Or, that's what I saw anyways. Depending on how bad the stank they might have to wait to rebook the room for a whole day.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Do you think a fight with Eric and Rickie may have triggered this impromptu vacation? In a past video of Eric's that would line up with the timeline he mentions having had a rough night that he didn't want to talk about. I would go back and find the link but I can't stand Eric's videos. And now all the sudden she's packed up in a hurry, forgetting her makeup wipes, and forced Becky to take her on vaycay, right after Becky got back from a vaycay? I think there's definitely some tension in that house.
I think the trip was bolth a devil's bargain and a reward that Becky gave Amber for allowing her to go to her trash family reunion. If she kept her hamtantrum to a minimum by letting her go, Becky would roll her to Lexington for jap candy and Uber Eats.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Well, Eric's "rough night" could have been from his constant bowel troubles but he's never had a problem talking about that before....
I hope, hope, hope it IS a conflict with Massive Al--that would certainly liven up the crappy ass content. Whoda thunk watching someone commit slow suicide would be so fucking boring....

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
- A full 1:30 of the 11:20 video is just Hamber drooling over the view out of a window. (She got over that "fear of heights" pretty fucking quickly just to make sure more ads could be crammed into her videos.)

I would pay money I don't have to see her fat ass waddle out onto one of those glass walkways, like the one at the Grand Canyon to really test that fear of heights

Last edited:

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 870344
Just a big dainty girl livin' it up in the big city.
She is deplorable. Yes, it's known that black has a slimming effect.. but there's a limit!!! I don't even know what you call that elbow region. Elbow roll? She's too obese to even use a normal purse, hence the backpack. The legs.. I don't know where to start. So many nooks and crannies in all that lymphedema. The feet: two little "baby soft" balls of dough stuffed into the thinnest flats you can find so it's like she's walking around in socks. It won't be long until her feet are too fat for anything but bare feet (like a lot of my 600-lb life cast members). Last but not least, SHE WADDLES!

Amberlynn, just get a full time motorized wheelchair already and a van to transport it.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
She is deplorable. Yes, it's known that black has a slimming effect.. but there's a limit!!! I don't even know what you call that elbow region. Elbow roll? She's too obese to even use a normal purse, hence the backpack. The legs.. I don't know where to start. So many nooks and crannies in all that lymphedema. The feet: two little "baby soft" balls of dough stuffed into the thinnest flats you can find so it's like she's walking around in socks. It won't be long until her feet are too fat for anything but bare feet (like a lot of my 600-lb life cast members). Last but not least, SHE WADDLES!

Amberlynn, just get a full time motorized wheelchair already and a van to transport it.
she really, really should get a motorized chair and a wheelchair accessible van. she can afford it. no matter how much she bitches about buying 4 dollar water bottles, she can afford it.

she’s pretending that she’s a perfectly mobile tiny & dainty young woman who takes barre classes on the weekends and makes homemade acai bowls. but that pretending is going to see her kneecaps, her hips, or her ankles completely shattered one day when she pushes herself beyond her limits or she takes one teensy misstep. she thinks she’s doing good for her body by walking, but movement like that became more detrimental to her body about 200 lbs ago. she needs a physical trainer, maybe even a physical therapist, who specializes in super morbidly obese mobility, and she needs a scooter to take the pressure off of her joints.

her knees are taking 855 lbs of weight on them when she walks on a level surface. make that an incline - her driveway, a sidewalk, etc - that’s 1,425 lbs of pressure. when she bends to pet twinkie storr or pick up a fallen mochi, she is putting upwards of 2,850 lbs of pressure on her knees.

she makes being bedbound sound like a choice, something that she can avoid by waddling around for 45 seconds. but bedbound will sneak up on her someday, and it will hit her hard, and that responsibility lies completely with her, since she’s far too egotistical to seek a professional to coach her movement.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3D255701-CDF8-4B58-8633-37D12595E323.png

How wide is Al exactly? She blocks nearly half the hallway. Hallways at hotels are generally pretty wide. Also, the mini backpack is hilarious. All it does is make her look even larger.
E9279F55-9287-48AB-A45E-9BB710D4F68A.png

That side view though. The bun and mini backpack combination makes her look like a giant toddler.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino