TARGET HAUL + SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED 8/1/19 -

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
When she was entering target and one guy was coming out, I really hoped we'd get either "bean bag in a hurry " moment. Sad

Also giving boring vlogs whytf I'm I still watching this shit
Speaking of bean bag in a hurry, that reminded me to check out her video named the same. It was posted August 3rd, 2018 (almost a year to the day). I remembered her being super manic, but what surprised me was how much her mobility has decreased this past year. There is no way she could move like she did in this video today. Grim.

Super Book

Look at his flowin' hair!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of bean bag in a hurry, that reminded me to check out her video named the same. It was posted August 3rd, 2018 (almost a year to the day). I remembered her being super manic, but what surprised me was how much her mobility has decreased this past year. There is no way she could move like she did in this video today. Grim.

The fact that this video is almost a year old surprised me. In just only a year she has become nearly immobile. How the hell do you fuck up your life that quickly?

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Assholes
View attachment 870413

They're pulling out of the parking lot, just leaving Ambers mobility scooter behind. They can't be assed to put it back in the store. They aren't even supposed to bring it outside.

It's the little things that show you what a person is really like.
Someone called her out on that via Twitter. Love her defense of "one person one time told me they like having the scooter strewn about the parking lot so I have zero guilt being an asshole and doing it, despite all OTHER people and COMMON SENSE suggesting it's wrong and a complete dick move."

ALR-ScooterGate-Twitter-1-190801.png

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine.

The housekeeper walks up to the door. She's young, maybe she's only just started and this is her first checkout service on her own. With a timid knock, she calls out "Housekeeping!", waits for no response and opens the door. What lies beyond the threshold is beyond a catastrophe. This is the disaster left in Fatty's wake.

The smell is what hits her first. It's as if she's walking into a dutch oven set to diarrhea, and as she looks on hopelessly amongst the rubble of water bottles, fast food wrappers and Target bags, an assortment of nasty colors on the once white sheets catches her eye. They're heaped up into a ball, and unraveled she realizes they've been practically drenched red and brown as though someone dumped tomato soup all over them, though deep down she acknowledges with a heavy heart that this was not the case, and seeped all the way into the mattress protector is shit, piss--she gags and casts her gaze up to the pillowcases, which have all been piled up on one bed and caked in dandruff.
With her stomach seizing, she hurries to her cart for gloves and trashbags when she trips over one of many soaking wet towels. Morbid curiosity gets the best of her and she follows the trail into the bathroom, where she finds dozens of stolen pool towels all dripping wet, yet the shower is bone dry. She can barely bring herself to look at the toilet, which is near overflowing with ketchupy liquid shit that has splashed onto the floor due to an oversized shelf ass with poor aim. One used pad stained flaky charcoal from overuse has also missed the trashcan and is lying open faced on the floor, with no attempt to roll it up or wrap it with toilet paper. Feeling faint from its obtrusive odor, she stumbles out of the room texts her executive, begging for help as there is no way she can finish this room within the time limit. It takes the entire team to get it somewhat suitable, and even then it has to be put off-market for the stench. She goes home crying that night, knowing she must do it all again tomorrow.

The ever generous pocket change left under the bedskirts as a tip do not make it much better.
i fucking hate you

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net

She looks so hard and stiff now like a sausage about to pop. I despise her, but it must be living hell to be encased in fat like that and especially at 5'3 her frame is fucking screaming.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 870731
Look what's near the Target in Lexington....I'd be shookenth if CF isn't included in the hyped "bucket list" video (which may or may not drop in the next month or so)

*thanks to ladyhawk792011 for the 411

coldstone is also around there. so really when she was filming that candy video and saying "I'm only taking little bites" but she didn't say she also had orange chicken and the largest size ice cream from coldstone. and also went to olive garden and brought take out back to the hotel later for a snack.

I'm not sure about leaving the scooter in the parking lot. Don't they run on batteries and need to be recharged? And wouldn't they drain faster because they have to carry 150lbs+ over the weigh limit? So someone in the parking lot is just going to get on this scooter that's going to die in the middle of the store anyway...?

Last edited:

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
The feet: two little "baby soft" balls of dough stuffed into the thinnest flats you can find so it's like she's walking around in socks. It won't be long until her feet are too fat for anything but bare feet (like a lot of my 600-lb life cast members). Last but not least, SHE WADDLES!
I don't want to imagine how collapsed her arches must be at that weight while only wearing flats

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Someone called her out on that via Twitter. Love her defense of "one person one time told me they like having the scooter strewn about the parking lot so I have zero guilt being an asshole and doing it, despite all OTHER people and COMMON SENSE suggesting it's wrong and a complete dick move."

View attachment 870837
Ow, HelpfulLynn!!!

Guess somebody should let the stores know how damned unhelpful and thoughtless they are, leaving the scooters in a designated place, all charged up and ready to go!
Oh, wait...

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
Ugh I hope I can hide my PL enough, but the timing of this with the release of this video has me needing to say something.

I recently found out a person in my life was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. This person is a mere 425-450lbs and is around Amber's height. She's had high blood pressure that she ignores (like stroke level - she was refused a minor surgery and sent to the hospital and then she never refilled her BP meds) and PCOS for decades. She hasn't had a period in over 10 years and then suddenly one day she started bleeding profusely, so bad she had to either be on a towel, on the toilet, or in the shower. She let this go on for over 2 weeks before seeing someone and boom, she has cancer. Endometrial cancer is strongly linked to obesity and the risk is strengthened by high blood pressure, PCOS, and diabetes. This person weighs over 100lbs less than Amber but she's about 20 years older. This or some other MAJOR health problem is in Amber's future. It's not if, it's when.

The fact that Amber's forced increased activity on this trip (The packing, riding in the car, getting up to the room, etc) has suddenly caused breakthrough bleeding that she's calling a period is pretty scary. She's already said she doesn't get regular periods and that here and there she'll just randomly bleed extremely heavily for a bit. Having that much extra adipose tissue seriously messes with your hormones, and that's no good for cancer or a number of other diseases.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino