TARGET HAUL + SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED 8/1/19 -

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Imagine.

The housekeeper walks up to the door. She's young, maybe she's only just started and this is her first checkout service on her own. With a timid knock, she calls out "Housekeeping!", waits for no response and opens the door. What lies beyond the threshold is beyond a catastrophe. This is the disaster left in Fatty's wake.

The smell is what hits her first. It's as if she's walking into a dutch oven set to diarrhea, and as she looks on hopelessly amongst the rubble of water bottles, fast food wrappers and Target bags, an assortment of nasty colors on the once white sheets catches her eye. They're heaped up into a ball, and unraveled she realizes they've been practically drenched red and brown as though someone dumped tomato soup all over them, though deep down she acknowledges with a heavy heart that this was not the case, and seeped all the way into the mattress protector is shit, piss--she gags and casts her gaze up to the pillowcases, which have all been piled up on one bed and caked in dandruff.
With her stomach seizing, she hurries to her cart for gloves and trashbags when she trips over one of many soaking wet towels. Morbid curiosity gets the best of her and she follows the trail into the bathroom, where she finds dozens of stolen pool towels all dripping wet, yet the shower is bone dry. She can barely bring herself to look at the toilet, which is near overflowing with ketchupy liquid shit that has splashed onto the floor due to an oversized shelf ass with poor aim. One used pad stained flaky charcoal from overuse has also missed the trashcan and is lying open faced on the floor, with no attempt to roll it up or wrap it with toilet paper. Feeling faint from its obtrusive odor, she stumbles out of the room texts her executive, begging for help as there is no way she can finish this room within the time limit. It takes the entire team to get it somewhat suitable, and even then it has to be put off-market for the stench. She goes home crying that night, knowing she must do it all again tomorrow.

The ever generous pocket change left under the bedskirts as a tip do not make it much better.
you are scum

I volunteer at an animal refuge and every week the kitten kennels smell like rancid shit and there's old food and litter all over the floor and the pillows and towels in the cages are caked with that stuff because kittens can't go five minutes without making a mess. The shit sticks to the litter boxes and takes ages to scrape off before you can clean them, and they get litter in their water bowls.

Your description of Hamber and Necky's hotel room makes these kennels seem like the stainless steel kitchen in a restaurant in comparison. After said kitchen was just cleaned by Danny Tanner.

HyggeandHof

Suffering from irony deficient anemia
kiwifarms.net
coldstone is also around there. so really when she was filming that candy video and saying "I'm only taking little bites" but she didn't say she also had orange chicken and the largest size ice cream from coldstone. and also went to olive garden and brought take out back to the hotel later for a snack.

I'm not sure about leaving the scooter in the parking lot. Don't they run on batteries and need to be recharged? And wouldn't they drain faster because they have to carry 150lbs+ over the weigh limit? So someone in the parking lot is just going to get on this scooter that's going to die in the middle of the store anyway...?
Amberlynn's gastrointestinal system is the real MVP for being able to semi-process the literal tons of garbage shoved into it. A entire large Coldstone is like half a normal persons' caloric intake requirements. I just don't understand why her body doesn't revolt and violently vomit everything up that she shoves down there.

Some poor immobile 80 year old will be stuck in the middle of an aisle when the scooter dies because Amber doesn't give a shit about anyone else to return it. On the plus side, if it rains before the next Target customer uses the scooter, the fact that was sitting outside (instead of where it should have been) means some of Amber's body excretions and stench were removed.

Holy shit seeing the year progression of her is really concerning. If her personality wasn't so unlikeable and narc (it's a miracle anyone can watch 10 mins of her "content") I would almost feel sorry for her. The "staycation" is obviously because she can't fly because she'd take up 8 seats. And she also can't go to a local amusement park because she'd break a merry-go-round horse's back. Buying crap at Target and staying at mid-level hotel chains is the best she can do. Yikes.

Why does this happen? What causes obese people to get so... beetus-ey? Her body just doesn’t produce enough insulin?
It's a skin thickening and hyperpigmentation (darkening) called ancanthosis nigricans. It's pretty specific to morbidly obese people and those with diabetes, but can also signal liver or stomach cancer.

Type 1 diabetics (autoimmune that's seen in kids) don't produce insulin. They'll die without injecting insulin after meals. Type 2 (adults from being fat) produce insulin (in the pancreas) just fine. But their blood sugars are always high because they're always eating. So the pancreas is constantly pumping out insulin to get the glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells. Eventually the cells become so accustomed to the high levels of insulin that they don't respond to it. That's why type 2 is also called "insulin resistance." Type 2 diabetics have a lot of glucose and insulin in their bloodstream, but the insulin isn't doing its job of getting the glucose into cells. Because the cells don't NEED anymore glucose in them--they're fully stocked. The average person could last 3 weeks without food. AL could last like a year with all the adipose storage she's built up there.

SO THE SKIN...Pathophys--Besides working to get blood glucose into the cells, insulin is also a growth factor. It stimulates skin cells called keratinocytes and fibroblasts to divide. Too much insulin in the blood = skin cells receiving more 'divide!!' signals than they should = skin thickening and discoloration.

Not sure why this mostly happens in skin folds though as opposed to across the whole body. AN is most commonly seen in the neck, armpit, and groin regions.

*New to the Amberlynn thread & have some catching up to do--hey there!*

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. There is so much to unpack in this special episode of Ham Planet and NeckTard.

Why are you excited to go to Target?
Ramen "furry". Even you know that's not how you pronounce fury. Your attempts at trolling are so transparent lol
So this is where we got the 90s time capsule. Inceptionlynn.
Covered in cat hair with diabeetus knuckles that look vaguely like those of an obese Cuban guy.
Take an Advil like the rest of us. Having your period is not a big deal.
Becky is starting to get to the point where if I saw her in public I would do a double take.

So when do we think this was filmed? My money is on end of June or beginning of July. And why is she uploading out of order? Is this another attempt at trolling?
The out of order thing is probably to obscure her weight gain. It's hard to track gains and losses when the vids are in such a fucked up order. Now at anytime she can claim to have lost weight and throw up a 2 month old video as "proof". She's probably bed bound at this point.

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn's gastrointestinal system is the real MVP for being able to semi-process the literal tons of garbage shoved into it. A entire large Coldstone is like half a normal persons' caloric intake requirements. I just don't understand why her body doesn't revolt and violently vomit everything up that she shoves down there.

Some poor immobile 80 year old will be stuck in the middle of an aisle when the scooter dies because Amber doesn't give a shit about anyone else to return it. On the plus side, if it rains before the next Target customer uses the scooter, the fact that was sitting outside (instead of where it should have been) means some of Amber's body excretions and stench were removed.

Holy shit seeing the year progression of her is really concerning. If her personality wasn't so unlikeable and narc (it's a miracle anyone can watch 10 mins of her "content") I would almost feel sorry for her. The "staycation" is obviously because she can't fly because she'd take up 8 seats. And she also can't go to a local amusement park because she'd break a merry-go-round horse's back. Buying crap at Target and staying at mid-level hotel chains is the best she can do. Yikes.

It's a skin thickening and hyperpigmentation (darkening) called ancanthosis nigricans. It's pretty specific to morbidly obese people and those with diabetes, but can also signal liver or stomach cancer.

Type 1 diabetics (autoimmune that's seen in kids) don't produce insulin. They'll die without injecting insulin after meals. Type 2 (adults from being fat) produce insulin (in the pancreas) just fine. But their blood sugars are always high because they're always eating. So the pancreas is constantly pumping out insulin to get the glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells. Eventually the cells become so accustomed to the high levels of insulin that they don't respond to it. That's why type 2 is also called "insulin resistance." Type 2 diabetics have a lot of glucose and insulin in their bloodstream, but the insulin isn't doing its job of getting the glucose into cells. Because the cells don't NEED anymore glucose in them--they're fully stocked. The average person could last 3 weeks without food. AL could last like a year with all the adipose storage she's built up there.

SO THE SKIN...Pathophys--Besides working to get blood glucose into the cells, insulin is also a growth factor. It stimulates skin cells called keratinocytes and fibroblasts to divide. Too much insulin in the blood = skin cells receiving more 'divide!!' signals than they should = skin thickening and discoloration.

Not sure why this mostly happens in skin folds though as opposed to across the whole body. AN is most commonly seen in the neck, armpit, and groin regions.

*New to the Amberlynn thread & have some catching up to do--hey there!*

She's like a bottomless pit. This timeline is confusing but I think this is when she is on her mood stabilizers so it's also after the weight loss doctor. I know people question if these doctors are real or not but she did film being in some dr. office so I think she did see some quack doctor. It's hard to believe she went from seeing a weight loss doctor asking for weight loss surgery to going on vacation with a full bucket list of what and where to eat... before she dies? creepy? does she know this is her last hurrah so going out with a bang? Other youtubers have been making videos saying she looks like she is dying so maybe it's sinking in. The doctor said weight loss surgery wouldn't be a good option for her and I think somehow in her mind that was going to be her magic pill... she really thought a doctor would do surgery on her if she showed him the money. so now she's just given up.

Now that I think about the scooter thing more I do see the cart guys will get the scooters and bring them back to the store but that's usually if the person has to take it to the car and no one else is with them to bring it back. In her case Becky is her caregiver and could of brought it back. If someone was really disabled you'd have to expect them to leave the store with it and get to their car. If they were alone then there would be no way for them to bring it back. even though AL's situation is her own fault so it's different and she can walk.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
So the 90's box opening video where she was sitting on the toilet was filmed after her vacation to Lexington. We can take a second look at that video for any major weight gain compared to this one.

Also she will selectively show us what she ate on vacation during her future video because you know our dainty gorl is not going to admit eating orange chicken 16 times.
wonder if we'll see what "mediterranean" food she got. those are considered one of the most healthy foods but our gorl will still fuck up and get the most unhealthy shit somehow

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She's like a bottomless pit. This timeline is confusing but I think this is when she is on her mood stabilizers so it's also after the weight loss doctor. I know people question if these doctors are real or not but she did film being in some dr. office so I think she did see some quack doctor. It's hard to believe she went from seeing a weight loss doctor asking for weight loss surgery to going on vacation with a full bucket list of what and where to eat... before she dies? creepy? does she know this is her last hurrah so going out with a bang? Other youtubers have been making videos saying she looks like she is dying so maybe it's sinking in. The doctor said weight loss surgery wouldn't be a good option for her and I think somehow in her mind that was going to be her magic pill... she really thought a doctor would do surgery on her if she showed him the money. so now she's just given up.

Now that I think about the scooter thing more I do see the cart guys will get the scooters and bring them back to the store but that's usually if the person has to take it to the car and no one else is with them to bring it back. In her case Becky is her caregiver and could of brought it back. If someone was really disabled you'd have to expect them to leave the store with it and get to their car. If they were alone then there would be no way for them to bring it back. even though AL's situation is her own fault so it's different and she can walk.
How did the person get from the car to the scooter in the store in the first place? That is the same way they can get it back!

CorpsieTheCorgie

kiwifarms.net
can also signal liver or stomach cancer.
Could this be why her right underboob region is so much larger than her left side?

Or at the very least the beginnings?

Also new. Read whole thread. Get ready for a slow scootypuff ride, but at any moment it could go tits up.

Also edited because I am retardedly tired. I meant right side :/

Last edited:

HyggeandHof

Suffering from irony deficient anemia
kiwifarms.net
Could this be why her left underboob region is so much larger than her right side?

Or at the very least the beginnings?

Also new. Read whole thread. Get ready for a slow scootypuff ride, but at any moment it could go tits up.
Probably not. Liver cancer symptoms are jaundice, unintential weight loss, nausea and vomiting and loss of appetite. Clearly she has none of those... Stomach cancer is mostly caused when irritation of the stomach lining damages the cells so they go wild and cancerize. It's much more common in older people who have long-standing stomach issues like reflux and an infection called H. Pylori (super interesting bug--check it out). AL is definitely at higher risk for stomach cancer than the average person because of the way she treats hers (like an endless garbage dump) but I doubt she has it now without more symptoms she'd inevitably complain about.

The left underboob region houses the stomach. Hers is probably really large due to being stretched to capacity and filled with food most of the time. If anything, that's why her left is bigger. Liver and gallbladder are on the right upper side.

Front
1564748447807.jpeg

Left side view
1564748499151.jpeg

Back
1564748556964.jpeg

Source: Anatomy Atlas 2020 app

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 870344
Just a big dainty girl livin' it up in the big city.
The fat in her feet are almost touching the ground, & spilling out of those shoes.
What does she see when she edits & she is on camera? Does she have zero shame? Does she see a 110 pound beautiful woman just walking down a hallway? It's not bad lighting Amber, it's too much fat.
Good Lord, she's enormous.
We've all seen obese people IRL, but I've never seen a person a fat as her. She (and Becky at this point) must be frightening to see live & in person.
Those poor people of Lexington.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The fat in her feet are almost touching the ground, & spilling out of those shoes.
What does she see when she edits & she is on camera? Does she have zero shame? Does she see a 110 pound beautiful woman just walking down a hallway? It's not bad lighting Amber, it's too much fat.
Good Lord, she's enormous.
We've all seen obese people IRL, but I've never seen a person a fat as her. She (and Becky at this point) must be frightening to see live & in person.
Those poor people of Lexington.
She sees a dainty princess. No shit, that's what she sees. She honestly does not see how far gone she is or how out of hand this is. She seriously believes that she is sexy, desirable, and merely "big". She'll say that she's super morbidly obese, but one only has to see her eye fuck herself in the viewfinder for the 1000th time to know that she thinks she is the hottest shit on YouTube, besides Trisha Paytas, obvs.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has said that she’s not as bad as those people on MSHPL when she is exactly as bad if not worse than many. Denial.

You guys, I hate to tell you this-but I don’t think her backpack is the famous mini of yore. She also had a regular purse-sized backpack, and I think that she’s wearing the normal size one. She’s just gotten so large it looks like the mini.

I felt really embarrassed for all the people who had to see those two walk through the lobby-fat, loud, dirty, unkempt, unbelievably huge, covered in pet hair and wrinkled clothes with bath and body works cheap sprays trying hard to cover the stench. Then I remembered it was Kentucky. They are probably used to it. And the screen grab of the other deathfats in the hotel proved it.

Still, this has got to be the saddest, most pathetic weekend trip ever. Sitting in a hotel with industrial fans running, playing cards, eating crap, with the only thing to look forward to is going to a big box store, and being confused and upset about something as natural as a period-this is your weekend away? How does life come down to this kind of low? I know people in their final days, due to cancer not their fault, enjoying life more.

I now believe Becky is depressed. Amber is in denial and selfish as always, but I think that from time to time it hits Becky what her life has become. She’ll never change it but the stringy hair of a length she didn’t choose, the dirty shirt-she’s become situationally depressed.

bev

kiwifarms.net
You know, at first I didn't really understand why Amber would fake starting her period although a lot of you could see right through her farce (especially now that she didn't use her period as an excuse for her weight fluctuation, since women get bloated during their period, no?). But now, I get it. She's grooming Becky, and by extension the audience, for why she has to order food in and stay in the hotel room. Just like how she always says, "I'm going to try to try," to coax us all into being less disappointed when she fails another diet yet again. She's telling Becky, "Oh hey, I'm too fatigued/cramping/moody/sick to go out."

Last time, Becky had the excuse of it being her nephew's birth/death day (idr). This time, it's her period, despite that this is around the same time as their last Lexington trip.

Which now brings me to another thought: did Amber intentionally make Becky feel worse about her nephew's birth/death day in order to convince her to stay in? It just always seemed weird how prior and after that, Becky wasn't really that visually upset about her nephew for that reason in particular around this time. It's not like Becky could have overlooked the anniversary last year and became depressed suddenly when she realized what day it was. I'd reckon that if your partner was grieving about a particular day, you'd either opt to stay home or you'd take them out to get their mind off of it. You wouldn't have them drive out two hours, not interact with their friends, not be home, and miss out on an activity they've been looking forward to. It just seemed odd to me.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
You know, at first I didn't really understand why Amber would fake starting her period although a lot of you could see right through her farce (especially now that she didn't use her period as an excuse for her weight fluctuation, since women get bloated during their period, no?). But now, I get it. She's grooming Becky, and by extension the audience, for why she has to order food in and stay in the hotel room. Just like how she always says, "I'm going to try to try," to coax us all into being less disappointed when she fails another diet yet again. She's telling Becky, "Oh hey, I'm too fatigued/cramping/moody/sick to go out."

Last time, Becky had the excuse of it being her nephew's birth/death day (idr). This time, it's her period, despite that this is around the same time as their last Lexington trip.

Which now brings me to another thought: did Amber intentionally make Becky feel worse about her nephew's birth/death day in order to convince her to stay in? It just always seemed weird how prior and after that, Becky wasn't really that visually upset about her nephew for that reason in particular around this time. It's not like Becky could have overlooked the anniversary last year and became depressed suddenly when she realized what day it was. I'd reckon that if your partner was grieving about a particular day, you'd either opt to stay home or you'd take them out to get their mind off of it. You wouldn't have them drive out two hours, not interact with their friends, not be home, and miss out on an activity they've been looking forward to. It just seemed odd to me.
Even if Becks was super depressed about her nephew, a loving partner would encourage her to go out and be involved in the celebration. The bottom line is that there was no way Hamber would have made it a block. I’m sure she was bitching about her feet all weekend anyway. I think Becks just gave her the out to shut her up. I would have. Of course, I’d never be with Hamber in the first place so who knows.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
She finished the video saying she got her period. I think it's more like all that exercise walking from their room to the entrance made the bellybutton ooze all the way down there and of course she wouldn't be able to see where the blood is coming from.

Becky looking cute today *wink*
View attachment 870283
God was really drunk when he made necky and hamberger
b7d22f6efbf172fe1502fd430fa97e53--goonies-sloths.jpg

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
You know, now that you have brought it up? We ARE right around the Anniversary of the Nephew Dea-Phew now (in AmberTime at least) aren't we?)

I'm curious to see whether she or Necky are going to bring it up at all....whether it is on this STAYcation, or by the time they get back home, whatever....surely such a SIGNIFICANT date that means so so so much to the both of them, that utterly ruined both of their Pride events last year, at least one of them should happen to even MENTION it to us in the least, right? Right? RIGHT?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino