Taskmaster, a British gameshow - Now free for everyone to watch on YouTube

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Richard won. He is very underrated imo. Would love to see him feature in panel shows instead of some of the comedians who are recurrent. He would be brilliant on QI or Would I Lie to You.
To be honest, he gives me the impression that he's happy to be wherever and thinks of it as a fun day out rather than a job. It's almost childlike how much he loved the silly tasks he had to do, lol. The more I think about this series the more he becomes one of my favourite contestants, purely because of how much fun he was having. I'd like to see him on Cats Does Countdown as well, he's old so he might do well, lol.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Video's a bit fucked for some reason, but there's the New Year's Special. I think I prefer this cast to the ones on series 10, even though I don't know who any of them are; they just seem to have better chemistry in the studio.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Video's a bit fucked for some reason, but there's the New Year's Special. I think I prefer this cast to the ones on series 10, even though I don't know who any of them are; they just seem to have better chemistry in the studio.

You don't know John Hannah?

He's been in a fair few Hollywood films.

Either way, I've not watched this yet, as I was elsewhere for New Year because fuck the police.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First episode down. Predictions? Favourite contestant? Which archetype do you think each contestant will fall into?

That final task was hilarious by the way, the fact it just devolved into everyone throwing buckets at each other is classic Taskmaster

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First episode down. Predictions? Favourite contestant? Which archetype do you think each contestant will fall into?

That final task was hilarious by the way, the fact it just devolved into everyone throwing buckets at each other is classic Taskmaster
I quite liked all the contestants, but Charlotte stacking two buckets on her head deserved 4 points, it never said you had to stack them from the floor, just so the stack is taller than you. I loved the slow-mo shot of her nailing Mark's bucket stack with a bean bag. Mark on the hoverboard was hilarious and he really went all-out with that rat trap, I think he's probably gonna be my favourite this series. Sarah's prize being rejected for being stolen, so stealing a minifridge from her dressing room instead was pretty funny as well. The prize task was one of the best they've done so far, IMO. A slightly hot potato made me laugh, as did Lee trying to give away his kids.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I quite liked all the contestants, but Charlotte stacking two buckets on her head deserved 4 points, it never said you had to stack them from the floor, just so the stack is taller than you. I loved the slow-mo shot of her nailing Mark's bucket stack with a bean bag. Mark on the hoverboard was hilarious and he really went all-out with that rat trap, I think he's probably gonna be my favourite this series. Sarah's prize being rejected for being stolen, so stealing a minifridge from her dressing room instead was pretty funny as well. The prize task was one of the best they've done so far, IMO. A slightly hot potato made me laugh, as did Lee trying to give away his kids.

I agree that Charlotte was robbed, and no doubt that will be mentioned at some point somewhere as you're not the only one who's brought up that the rules didn't say they have to be on the floor.

I can see Mike winning the whole thing, and he'd deserve it, seeing as he's sensible, but a bit mad at the same time, (Line Of Duty needs to step up tension wise after that bit with him on the hoverboard with those plates!) so at least he'll be entertaining while pursuing the straightforward method, although Sarah is a bit of a dark horse.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode 2 has pretty much locked in Mike as the ultimate Taskmaster contestant. He just puts in so much effort!

Good to see Lee Mack starting to get comfortable and being more Lee Macky too.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode 2 has pretty much locked in Mike as the ultimate Taskmaster contestant. He just puts in so much effort!

Good to see Lee Mack starting to get comfortable and being more Lee Macky too.
Leaping over the fence and trespassing on a golf course to chase a balloon cemented Mike as one of my favourite contestants. Between the trespassing, the possession of a stolen street sign in the first episode and the fact there's a Northerner in this series I'm half-expecting someone to get arrested before the series is over.

How the argument began:
Lee: I have to tell you, bad tash.​
How the argument ended:
Lee: I'll show you my cock.​
Mike: I would like to see your wang.​
Alex: This is meant to be an argument.​

Pairing those two was perfect, lol.

I'm also liking the slightly more assertive Alex.

Also I didn't accidentally call Mike "Mark" in this post like I did in my last one, hurrah!

Edit: I feel a bit gypped that we didn't get to see the contestants trying to hold as many eggs as possible, but it'll probably turn up on their Twitter or YouTube.

Last edited:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex is actually getting aggressive with Jamali it seems.

Shame Mike's sculpture for the prize task broke in the post, but I'd have argued that that was shocking in of itself.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just cracked up at Lee's baby-faced dog.

A pile of broken glass in a parcel labelled "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE" should be shocking, but considering Yodel exists it sadly isn't.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode 3 and we have Mike being stupid, Lee scaring the shit out of women drivers (and for nothing in the end!), Jamali tearing the house apart, Charlotte being pathetic and Sarah's Oscar-worthy realisation that the team of three was actually transporting sugar.

Sarah is just bossing this series though.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode 3 and we have Mike being stupid, Lee scaring the shit out of women drivers (and for nothing in the end!), Jamali tearing the house apart, Charlotte being pathetic and Sarah's Oscar-worthy realisation that the team of three was actually transporting sugar.

Sarah is just bossing this series though.
Yeah, Sarah and Mike are the standouts to me. Lee's enjoyable, but he doesn't seem to think outside of the box as those two.

Jamali's pretty funny when he gives some sass to the Taskmaster or Little Alex Horne.

Charlotte's a dud, in my opinion.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's with the prizes encouraging reckless behaviour this series? Sarah stole a road sign and now Jamali brought in a fucking homemade tattoo gun!

Still, at least he was sensible with the cling film and gaffer tape task, being the only one who thought ahead and made trousers. Lee cracking heads about the rules was hilarious though, and he did indeed have the best dressed bee (Pope Bee was hilarious too though).

I can also see Slap and Tong becoming a beloved drunk game in this household.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna lie, watching the ladies try to move things with only their mouths was oddly erotic.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna lie, watching the ladies try to move things with only their mouths was oddly erotic.

Although the only contestant to accidentally deep throat anything was Jamali with the jelly.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this week we have Jamali being particularly destructive and just stomping on everything (particularly hilarious in the stage task), Sarah showcasing some genuine artistic talent with her feet, Charlotte showcasing some weird psychic powers, Lee being made to wreck his cult diet and Mike popping out a haemorrhoid rather graphically.

Spartacus Mills

overtly faggy
kiwifarms.net
Loved it when Jamali found the receipt, it's been awhile since a contestant found a hidden shortcut.
Usually I'm not a big fan of those silly "one man tasks" but this time the payoff was totally worth it.
And lastly, I was absolutely heartbroken when Charlotte said that she's not taking her shoes off.