Taskmaster, a British gameshow - Now free for everyone to watch on YouTube

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weak episode this week, but with how absolutely classic last week's episode was I wouldn't have expected otherwise.

Shame really.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bit better this week. Charlotte is embracing the Children's TV show host meme and openly questioning her career, Sarah did an airline safety announcement in tongues, Mike totally smashed everything, Lee is getting in full Lee Mack mode with his comments about Sarah and we had quite possibly the shittest prize task in the show's history.

One leg or two is also another amazing drunk game.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And so another series draws to a close, we have our winner and it's the sensible one, but we also have a new comedic friend in Mike. Fucking Hell did he go for it. A bright spot in an otherwise kind of sedate series, but I expected that after the sheer personality-fest that was Series 10.

Series 12 contestants announced.

Alan Davies-Could be good, could also be disappointing.
Guz Khan-I liked Man Like Mobeen, could potentially be pretty funny.
Victoria Coren-Mitchell-Either going to be the boring, sensible one or another Katherine Parkinson.
Morgana Richardson-Another posh female comedian.
Desiree Burch-Fat black woman. No idea who she is.

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wozniak's mohawk was pretty damn badass, tbh.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was the best opening episode so far, IMO. Alan has been thoroughly beaten by QI enough to just not have a care in the world and Victoria is somehow sassy, smart and useless.

I'd not heard of the others before, but they're also pretty funny.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was the best opening episode so far, IMO. Alan has been thoroughly beaten by QI enough to just not have a care in the world and Victoria is somehow sassy, smart and useless.

I'd not heard of the others before, but they're also pretty funny.
Desiree getting annoyed with the balloon task was the highlight, especially when the easy option didn't work immediately.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was the first time I saw one of the child-friendly versions of an episode. They bleeped Morgana calling Alex a bastard, meaning I thought she'd called him much worse. Also the balloon task had a big 'Don't try this at home' note on-screen for all of it.

Already loving the cast, though. It's always one of my favourite parts, when they're happy to laugh at themselves and really seem to get on.

I was also a little sad to hear from the podcast that the next Champion of Champions will be only one episode. I thought it was bad enough we only got two for the last one, I didn't think it would go down in number.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread being dead makes me sad. Maybe pointing out links to series 1 and series 2 could get fellow Farmers to watch and enjoy it.

The last couple of episodes have been amazing, VCM nearly solving the substitution cypher before Alan had a chance to help was great. I'm really starting to like the Asian guy whose name I keep forgetting, he's pretty damn funny. Desiree's fun when her plans don't work and Morgana's just all-around insane, lol.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really starting to like the Asian guy whose name I keep forgetting, he's pretty damn funny.
Guz Khan?

I recommend giving Man Like Mobeen a go in that case. It's a pretty good show.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100th episode get!

This wasn't a disappointment either, we had a throwback to one of the most sadistic things ever done to Alex (and probably the inspiration for Cakefarts) with Morgana actually baking a full fucking cake. We also had Alex scarying the shit out of Guz by busting in the front door of the Taskmaster house just to get his ball, Alan bringing in a farty dressing gown for the prize task and somehow getting second and a pretty tense stage game

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread being dead makes me sad. Maybe pointing out links to series 1 and series 2 could get fellow Farmers to watch and enjoy it.

The last couple of episodes have been amazing, VCM nearly solving the substitution cypher before Alan had a chance to help was great. I'm really starting to like the Asian guy whose name I keep forgetting, he's pretty damn funny. Desiree's fun when her plans don't work and Morgana's just all-around insane, lol.
the first few episides were alright. it just has a lot of the same vibes as sandy's QI.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100th episode get!

This wasn't a disappointment either, we had a throwback to one of the most sadistic things ever done to Alex (and probably the inspiration for Cakefarts) with Morgana actually baking a full fucking cake. We also had Alex scarying the shit out of Guz by busting in the front door of the Taskmaster house just to get his ball, Alan bringing in a farty dressing gown for the prize task and somehow getting second and a pretty tense stage game
And, of course, everyone failing a task so spectacularly they all got 0 points.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With one of the teams thinking they're being clever nonetheless.
And the other abusing Alex by pelting him with plastic balls as he repeatedly exclaims in pain.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we can say that Series 12 has been one of the finer ones, the final should be good next week as Alan, Guz and Morgana are pretty close, Desiree could grab it if she has a fantastic episode and Victoria is still turning up lol.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found it amusing to find out that Alan wasn't really acting as "dude who can't be arsed to solve mysteries" in Jonathan Creek. The "get a gift" prize task was hilarious as everyone was so nice it pissed Greg off, until Victoria's "gift". Guz Khan is a national treasure. Victoria reminds me of Charlotte in the last series, just having fun. Although she's had several great moments, I'm not a big fan of Desiree; probably because of the more bombastic nature of American comedy. Morgana's my waifu and I hope she or Guz wins so I can see more of them in Champion of Champions 3.

I'm 2 episodes behind because I've been watching the Rittenhouse trial, so I have some catching up to do, but I agree, this has been one of the best series so far (even though all of them are one of the best series so far, lol)

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even 4,6 or 8?
4: Hugh Dennis revealing himself to be a serial killer and Mel just having a blast.

6: The cake. Also Tim Vine's continuous bad puns. Overall though, yeah, this is probably the weakest series.

8: wtf? That was one of the best ones with Sian being adorable while sending Alex's nudes to Greg, Lou ruining Alex's life by signing him up to Scientology, Sinnerman being awful until tasks involving being smart, Joe doing some quick maths in one of the finals and yelling at everyone in the "erase the eraser" task, and Iain realising he's an unlikeable dickhead.