Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm just going to go down some of the current drama involving Tati and her "magic" pills. But first, Tati has been a professional Youtuber for 7 years and has built her channel upon reviewing make-up products. She says she's not sponsored or affiliated, but she has codes (Like Clarisonic [Archive] and Briogeo. One more coupon code [Archive], but I'm not sure if this is her account) and randomly whips out or brings up those products.

Some points that are in question that will be brought up is her actual age. Her birthday is listed on IMDB (archive), but not many seem to believe it as she looks in her mid to late forties. Also, she has stories where she says she was poor even though her Mom worked and she was in beauty pageants and took acting and dancing, her sister also competed in skating.

She posted the picture below as a "threat" via her Mom? Tweetsave.

This brought up that her Mom had taken Scientology classes 18-20 years ago with a man she was dating at the time. Someone asked her about it and she denied her Mom was a Scientologist and she tried to spin this as someone putting together an expose on it. (The only one people can think of to make a video like that would be Mango Tea, he is obsessed with Scientology and believes they are out to assassinate him or something)

In 2017, Tati married her husband James who has a very sketchy history with several failed businesses and possibly owing child support. Tati relies on James for everything, from driving her around to policing her comments section. He will randomly appear in the vlog videos to drive her around and tell her she's pretty.

Over the past few months, she's been involving or creating dramas for publicity. She shocked her fans by hanging out with Jeffree Star, getting in a spat with John Kuckian and trying to build up a story that the former owner of Two Faced (Jerrod Blandino) insulted her at a company event and made her cry.

After this is when she went full on and announced that she was releasing her line after all of these years, and everyone was expecting it to be make-up or skincare... Instead it was her magic vitamin pills that she released under the name Halo Beauty. (A very common name)

Her release video.

People are concerned at the ingredients of said magic pills seeing as she says that they are for everyone and work. Tati closed the comments when disappointment and concerns were too much for her and James to delete. She's done this on several of her videos now.

Taken from Supplement Geek (archive).

INGREDIENT AMOUNT PER 2 CAPSULES PERCENT DAILY VALUE

Vitamin C 60 mg 100% DV
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 250% DV
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg 333% DV
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 mg 294% DV
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 2mg 100% DV
Biotin 3000 mcg 1000% DV
Zinc (Zinc methionine) 10mg 67% DV
Copper (copper gluconate) 2mg 100% DV
Manganese (manganase gluconate) 2mg 100% DV
Catalase 2500 IU N/A
Rosehip power extract (4:1) 100mg N/A
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 160mg N/A
Saw Palmetto (45% beta sterols) 160mg N/A
Embilca Officianalis (Alma) (45% tannins) 200mg N/A
Grape Seed Extract (85% polyphenols) 60mg N/A
Pumpkin Seed 10:1 Extract Powder (Curcubita pepo) 80mg
Ceramide RX Phytoceramides (Rice extract) 40mg N/A
Horsetail Equisetum arvense 20mg N/A
Astaxanthin 4mg N/A
L Glutathione 10mg N/A
Alpha Lipoic Acid 30mg N/A

The one ingredient that Tati is especially pushing is Ceramide RX. It is just a regular Ceramide that her and James trademarked (archive)as Ceramide RX and claims that it is good because it is "very expensive". (Plus, she owns it)

She ranted on SnapChat and still didn't answer any questions really.

Her hour long video shaming people for questioning her integrity and avoiding answering any questions. I've only skipped around on it because I can't tolerate an hour of Tati avoiding answering concerns, and instead using manipulating and guilting tactics.
Yes, shame on people for finding the address of your company that is supposed to be a public entity. Also, did you know that doctors don't like getting credit for their work?

Notable points:

-- The website is terrible and through the last week there has been many changes. Some of the edits being made after errors being pointed out on GG and Reddit, so they definitely read their threads.

-- Peter Monn is probably going to bat for her because she defended him when Kuckian called him a pedo. The other drama channels idk.

I'm stopping there atm since this is still on-going and there are many receipts and videos to go through, so there's plenty to talk about if anyone is interested. (Including James businesses that bombed, the Vegas trip, the fake giveaways, the hoarding, etc) :sonichu:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/GlamLifeGuru
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4qk9TtGhBKCkoWz5qGJcGg
Insta:
https://www.instagram.com/glamlifeguru/

Last edited:

The Queen of Trash

failure.jpg
kiwifarms.net
So I was gonna grab a screen shot of her responding to people shading her for doing a collab with Jefferey Star but um....

Disabled Comments.jpg

But according to an article (which sheds some light on why people commented on her collabing with JS) she wrote:

"I understand the frustration that some of you are expressing over deleted comments. Unfortunately there were few hundred hateful ones that were flagged for moderation (calling me a racist-bitch), a few hundred harassing ones and another few hundred hurtful ones telling me I was cancelled and / or they were unsubbing. 100% of the hateful and harassing comments and most of the ones that said they were unsubbing were deleted and blocked from my channel.

Yes, constructive criticism is welcome, but it becomes nonconstructive pretty fast when thousands of people are saying the same thing. I felt it was the wrong decision to disable the comments entirely, so instead, I took care of myself and said goodbye to everyone that was hurting me.

I don't think that most viewers understand, that with my 5 day per week upload schedule (for almost four years now), YouTube consumes the majority of my life ... this is literally my home, and I'm just not okay with people making me feel bad in my home. If you're a positive contributing member of this community, I genuinely hope that you will stay."

So not only can she handle people criticizing her, she can't even address the reasons why she is being criticized .

Poogtail

there's poogs in these hills
kiwifarms.net
She was just so ditzy valley girl to me until I saw her review of the Fenty Galaxy Pallete. All of her complaints were just so... "I'm a white girl and don't understand why this isn't catered to meeee". You see the same thing in her defense of Tarte's foundation line.
And man say what you want about Jeffree but at least he doesn't pretend to be a nice person.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
I used to like her because she was drama free, but... Not now. She's shilling her
husband's magic pills. She's so sketchy. She can't make an eye-palette or a couple
lip stains, no! Because you see, how many palettes will you buy? 1-2? And how many
lipsticks? Ten? With the magic pills she can have her personal cash pigs. People will
purchase them every month and not twice a year like the palettes.
But. She doesn't look that old.

edit:

She was a model?

Last edited:

Sebben Crudele

Candyass extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize but I am kind of lost.
Are the pills in question just ridiculously overpriced when someone could buy some thin ng with the same composition for much less, or was there something harmful happening as well?

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize but I am kind of lost.
Are the pills in question just ridiculously overpriced when someone could buy some thin ng with the same composition for much less, or was there something harmful happening as well?
Allegedly the composition can be made for less but she said the custom bottles and ceramide were super expensive. I saw a video the other day where they called up and asked about making the same blend and the cost was something like $5 plus another $3 or so for a custom bottle but it wasn't the most level-headed video so I don't really know if that's trustworthy info.

Also the Saw Palmetto thing is really riling people up. I've heard it can fuck with your birth control but also heard the level is too low to actually do so (not from Tati herself).

The one thing that seems to be for absolute sure is that she's already made a cool million off the pills judging by the sales numbers she gave and the price of the vitamin and her big claim that literally everyone can take it is complete BS. She also got super upset that people were telling her WebMD wasn't credible or something.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
She was just so ditzy valley girl to me until I saw her review of the Fenty Galaxy Pallete. All of her complaints were just so... "I'm a white girl and don't understand why this isn't catered to meeee". You see the same thing in her defense of Tarte's foundation line.
And man say what you want about Jeffree but at least he doesn't pretend to be a nice person.
One time I was in Tokyo shopping, these obnoxious American black girls were bitching about how racist Shiseido was because they didn't have any dark foundation. It's not unique to white American girls, so I don't think it's racist as much as autistic. It's more why would you buy Rihanna's crap when it's catered to a specific market? But then again, these fucking makeup tards buy shit meant for hideous drag queens.

Anyway, in regards to her glow pills, like makeup's Vince Offer, she negates to tell people that taking these kind of skin/hair/nail pills only work part of the way. You actually have to have a good diet, good genetics, suncare, exercise, not smoke, not drink like a fish and get regular skin peels for it to have any real effect. Most of these makeup "gurus" look like feral bushpigs without the soft focus lights and 10 layers of makeup baked on, so they aren't even doing it right themselves.

Last edited:

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net
I have been waiting for this thread to happen for a while and now it's finally happening. I used to sub to Tat because I thought she was relatively drama-free and seemed cool, but as usual, she was not. She became increasingly weird and crazy, so I unsubbed.

Of course, Peter Monn is going to bat for her. Anyone John doesn't like, he likes. Dirty old pedo. John is doing a series of videos debunking her bullshit and Peter is probably going to do his usual, "NO. NO. NUH-UH." shit.

Poogtail

there's poogs in these hills
kiwifarms.net
One time I was in Tokyo shopping, these obnoxious American black girls were bitching about how racist Shiseido was because they didn't have any dark foundation. It's not unique to white American girls, so I don't think it's racist as much as autistic. It's more why would you buy Rihanna's crap when it's catered to a specific market? But then again, these fucking makeup tards buy shit meant for hideous drag queens.

Anyway, in regards to her glow pills, like makeup's Vince Offer, she negates to tell people that taking these kind of skin/hair/nail pills only work part of the way. You actually have to have a good diet, good genetics, suncare, exercise, not smoke, not drink like a fish and get regular skin peels for it to have any real effect. Most of these makeup "gurus" look like feral bushpigs without the soft focus lights and 10 layers of makeup baked on, so they aren't even doing it right themselves.
I'd hardly call her reaction racist. I'd agree it's more autistic for sure- it was just the sheer ignorance over it that got me.
It's pretty obvious she's a single minded thinker- "me, me, me". Even when she was responding to the comments about Jeffree and Peter she never seemed to go in 100% so she could keep her focus on herself.

denpakei

It's not all so bad!
kiwifarms.net
I still believe Tati's one of the more bearable beauty gurus on Youtube (compared to people like Nikkitutorials, though she's a total basket case), but this vitamin bullshit really put me off. It's no different than the SugarBearHair and FitTea garbage all the Instagram sellouts are peddling. She needs to stick to what she knows best and sell makeup and skincare rather than trying to be some miracle pharmacist. I'd love to know the full story behind it, especially James's involvement in it.

Also, sorry to jump topics, but Tati and James's relationship has always struck me as either painfully codependent (or at least extremely dependent on Tati's end) or some sort of bullshit stage relationship. Sort of like a "look at me and my husband, we're so healthy and functional and in love! See, I can have good relationships too even if I am a self important, catty, bitchy sellout! :)"

I dunno. All the shit around her just really, really rubs me the wrong way.

uglytroll4u

Drula and the Better Lifers
kiwifarms.net
Also, sorry to jump topics, but Tati and James's relationship has always struck me as either painfully codependent (or at least extremely dependent on Tati's end) or some sort of bullshit stage relationship. Sort of like a "look at me and my husband, we're so healthy and functional and in love! See, I can have good relationships too even if I am a self important, catty, bitchy sellout! :)"
That is true. As far as I can tell, Tati doesn't even have friends. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if James was a total Piece of shit who knows that isolating her is the best way to m.ilk the guru cow.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino