Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

batikcat

nibble it
kiwifarms.net
New "amazing" halo product. Yet again, bullshit vitamins that totes help Tati's skin! This despite the fact that she spends thousands on her beauty regime, botox, and fillers...still looking like she is 10 years older then she is.
I appreciate our branding though
View attachment 530344
Notices how she put "Rx" at the end of her magic ingredient like in her first launch :tomgirl:
ALSO
She never mentions how many units she produces or sells or ever "sells out" which I find surprising. Usually, with beauty launches, they push that and how things have limited stock. Makes me wonder how many she actually sells? The comments are full of people complaining about it being too expensive.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Important regeneration. Tati dragged popular makeup revolution palettes ( Revolution x Emily)
People hated her because 1) She applied matte brown eyeshadow over the lid with her finger, this was intended
for the outer corner no wonder that didn't work for her, 2) She suggested that Emily (a youtube infulencer) should
do a collaboration with another brand with better quality, like Colourpop.

Tanya switched off the ratings and the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yX1MD4N05Q&t=10s&ab_channel=Tati

Another youtuber who made the same makeup look as Tati, but she actually did it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPf32DZfZg8&t=735s&ab_channel=KikiChanel

Trying to explain after the twitter hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMM2mMFguzc&ab_channel=Tati

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Important regeneration. Tati dragged popular makeup revolution palettes ( Revolution x Emily)
People hated her because 1) She applied matte brown eyeshadow over the lid with her finger, this was intended
for the outer corner no wonder that didn't work for her, 2) She suggested that Emily (a youtube infulencer) should
do a collaboration with another brand with better quality, like Colourpop.

Tanya switched off the ratings and the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yX1MD4N05Q&t=10s&ab_channel=Tati

Another youtuber who made the same makeup look as Tati, but she actually did it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPf32DZfZg8&t=735s&ab_channel=KikiChanel

Trying to explain after the twitter hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMM2mMFguzc&ab_channel=Tati
I skipped around in the video but the first thing I noticed was that she was surprised the foundation was nice(at first), like she had already set a low bar for it. And she was looking really hard at certain points like she was trying to find something wrong. Then supposedly the foundation was too dry for her.

It's a shame because I did enjoy her early on videos because she was pretty honest with her reviews but now it just seems she goes in biased for whatever reason.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
I skipped around in the video but the first thing I noticed was that she was surprised the foundation was nice(at first), like she had already set a low bar for it. And she was looking really hard at certain points like she was trying to find something wrong. Then supposedly the foundation was too dry for her.

It's a shame because I did enjoy her early on videos because she was pretty honest with her reviews but now it just seems she goes in biased for whatever reason.
Bitches tend to be biased against makeup for a lot of reasons; price, brand, formula, if they don't usually wear a product (like a concealer, which I can see her babbling about in the beginning of the video. --I don't personally like the contouring fad)

Her description on the video is funny, she stands by her review wherein she bitches about the stick-applicator like the nasty old bat she is and just misuses the product.

What's with female cows and kitty-ear headbands by the way?

Attachments

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Bitches tend to be biased against makeup for a lot of reasons; price, brand, formula, if they don't usually wear a product (like a concealer, which I can see her babbling about in the beginning of the video. --I don't personally like the contouring fad)

Her description on the video is funny, she stands by her review wherein she bitches about the stick-applicator like the nasty old bat she is and just misuses the product.

What's with female cows and kitty-ear headbands by the way?
Its ~kawaii and ~trendy. This might just be me, but how are you going to review makeup if you're biased about certain products. It especially seems like she has a thing towards Revolution. Was there drama between her and them? Or just typical, she thinks she's too good for them?

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Its ~kawaii and ~trendy. This might just be me, but how are you going to review makeup if you're biased about certain products. It especially seems like she has a thing towards Revolution. Was there drama between her and them? Or just typical, she thinks she's too good for them?
It's an absolutely stupid move to make, especially when you don't admit you're being biased.

Maybe one product or fad type of review is going on and you are expected to go through the motions and make a video too. There was a recent fad of putting makeup under shitty, low-power computer microscopes that quite a few people did.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Tati is fake and annoying (and her husband just seems so creepy), but I gotta rant a little: I can't get over how people blow so much smoke up Emilynoel's ass. Her makeup looks are very dated and crazily inappropriate for daytime in her small Illinois town. She must look nuts irl going to Walmart and Target in bright purple eyeshadow, huge false eyelashes, and three-shades-too-dark foundation, and she can't take any criticism at all. It took her 10 years to reach a million subs for a reason.
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 9.20.49 PM.png

Great color match! What a pro!

(Again, Tati is awful in many ways, too. But Emily is not someone anyone should emulate makeup-wise.)

Last edited:

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Tati is fake and annoying (and her husband just seems so creepy), but I gotta rant a little: I can't get over how people blow so much smoke up Emilynoel's ass. Her makeup looks are very dated and crazily inappropriate for daytime in her small Illinois town. She must look nuts irl going to Walmart and Target in bright purple eyeshadow, huge false eyelashes, and three-shades-too-dark foundation, and she can't take any criticism at all. It took her 10 years to reach a million subs for a reason.
View attachment 566491
Great color match! What a pro!

(Again, Tati is awful in many ways, too. But Emily is not someone anyone should emulate makeup-wise.)
Definitely an outdated look and not a very good look. While I don't think her foundation is too off, it very obviously looks like it's missing something, which is blush or some contouring to give it dimension. You can't get away with doing your eyes up and putting bright red lipstick on then neglecting the rest of your face. The lipstick doesn't even look very good on her either.

In general, these YouTube makeup "gurus" typically go for looks that are unreasonable for everyday wear, but I'm probably not their target audience since I think a good portion of the makeup industry is a rip off.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
So much drama over a makeup palette. You'd think Tati would have thicker skin by now. All of that free makeup and money from bland tutorials and she still can't ignore anything negative hurled her way. "I felt like I had to talk about all of this with you guys." My ass. She wanted to send her REEEEing banshees to Kiki's channel. Tati gives an "honest" review and she's an absolute angel; sisterly love all around! But if someone dares say one negative thing about her? Irrelevant! Cancelled! Toxic! Gurl delete ur channel! And these same people whine about how messed up the makeup community is. Gee, maybe it's because a fat chunk of the community is two faced and snaps over disagreements that have to do with overpriced eyeshadow? Nah, just blame it all on Laura Lee's old tweets.

• Agree
Reactions: LoveYouLongTime

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 12.33.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 12.41.26 AM.png
^These are probably better examples of Emily's piss-poor color matching skills. There have been even more obvious and awful ones over the years since she's always weirdly insisted that she has a "medium skin tone," but I can't find them at the moment. And lots of foundations oxidize, so that stuff will probably turn Oompa Loompa on her skin over the day. Plus Emily is a disgusting hoarder.

Anyway, this whole stupid Tati debacle has 100% confirmed that all YT reviews are pointless. "Gurus" are expected to kiss other Youtubers' butts even if a product is so-so (Revolution makeup is so-so, but it's affordable so whatever) or a total gimmick (vitameenz by Dr. Tati), and they have to suck up to brands to stay on relevant PR lists to get free shit to review. There's no honesty at all. I feel like there used to be a tiny shred of legitimacy in the makeup community, but those days are officially over.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFWkjNbBXE&t (bb code doesn't work and anyhoo)

People drag Kiki in the comment section. I don't think she knew that Tati cursed on snapchat
when she was discussing her fertility problems (and yes women can get pregnant with endometriosis, IVF is an option and always the adoption as well). Like, ok, she's entitled to her opinion and Tati picked a fight with a small
channel to win. She always kiss bigger youtubers' ass.

Also, I can't fucking stand the kiwi shilling. Tati has endometriosis and bad cramps but in a late video she said that
she's glowing in her period and she doesn't have breakouts, thanks to kiwi magic pills. NO, it doesn't work like this.

PIGSTY

kiwifarms.net
I still believe Tati's one of the more bearable beauty gurus on Youtube (compared to people like Nikkitutorials, though she's a total basket case), but this vitamin bullshit really put me off. It's no different than the SugarBearHair and FitTea garbage all the Instagram sellouts are peddling. She needs to stick to what she knows best and sell makeup and skincare rather than trying to be some miracle pharmacist. I'd love to know the full story behind it, especially James's involvement in it.

Also, sorry to jump topics, but Tati and James's relationship has always struck me as either painfully codependent (or at least extremely dependent on Tati's end) or some sort of bullshit stage relationship. Sort of like a "look at me and my husband, we're so healthy and functional and in love! See, I can have good relationships too even if I am a self important, catty, bitchy sellout! :)"

I dunno. All the shit around her just really, really rubs me the wrong way.
OMGee. I thought the same thing, re: co-dependant. Tati likes to be in control, you can see in several of her videos she puts him down or talks down to him, when she's not, she praises him for being her ego booster *insert vomit face* LMBO Check out the latest exposed video/CREDIT Lipstick Rat : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDL...tm1mxf1m02am42ajiq1bk0h00410.1539727697683269

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFWkjNbBXE&t (bb code doesn't work and anyhoo)

People drag Kiki in the comment section. I don't think she knew that Tati cursed on snapchat
when she was discussing her fertility problems (and yes women can get pregnant with endometriosis, IVF is an option and always the adoption as well). Like, ok, she's entitled to her opinion and Tati picked a fight with a small
channel to win. She always kiss bigger youtubers' ass.

Also, I can't fucking stand the kiwi shilling. Tati has endometriosis and bad cramps but in a late video she said that
she's glowing in her period and she doesn't have breakouts, thanks to kiwi magic pills. NO, it doesn't work like this.

Believe me, Tati curses, the difference is, she "bleeps" it out. What is exactly is, "WTF" an acronym for, What The FUCK it's on her click baits, it's in her videos... SMH She ALWAYS uses God's name in vain (keep in mind, I'm no bible thumper) But if you're gonna portray a holier than thou persona, you should be able to back it up w/your actions.... Talk about hypocrisy at it's fines!! She has this God complex and thinks she's untouchable....

That is true. As far as I can tell, Tati doesn't even have friends. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if James was a total Piece of shit who knows that isolating her is the best way to m.ilk the guru cow.
In all politeness and honesty, Tati is the control freak, if you're not kissing her arse then she'll talk down to you, she does it to James ALL the time in her videos.... He even let her talk sh't about his son's MOTHER in the BF tag video, so you can see who wears the pants in that relationship...

U'm.. how do I delete? TIA LOL

Last edited by a moderator: