Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

PIGSTY

kiwifarms.net
She's so "clout chasing" she went to the extreme to receive death threats, yeah that makes a WHOLE lot of sense!! Did Kiki make a WHOLE video singling out Tati, NO!! She made a video questioning (like the rest of us) her technique . This is NOT the first time Tati has been called out on her crap, now it's surfacing, she's may be not so "HONEST" about "FTC Disclaimer".... What's done in the dark ALWAYS comes to light!! ;)

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Tati is fake and annoying (and her husband just seems so creepy), but I gotta rant a little: I can't get over how people blow so much smoke up Emilynoel's ass. Her makeup looks are very dated and crazily inappropriate for daytime in her small Illinois town. She must look nuts irl going to Walmart and Target in bright purple eyeshadow, huge false eyelashes, and three-shades-too-dark foundation, and she can't take any criticism at all. It took her 10 years to reach a million subs for a reason.
View attachment 566491
Great color match! What a pro!

(Again, Tati is awful in many ways, too. But Emily is not someone anyone should emulate makeup-wise.)
That bitches head and jaw are huge. She's giving Kai a run for her money.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Tati was not exactly famous child actress back in the day, playing a small role in "Unsolved Mysteries." I believe she plays Sarah Powell in that episode which aired in 1996. She looked at least under 18 in '96. According to IMBD, her sisters played the twins on the X files though.

Maybe her skin got too much sun and got wrinkly. Tanning beds?

Attachments

PIGSTY

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MissyMissyMila

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
The biggest thing I wish tati would have properly addressed which one drama chick brought up was that the only ingredient in her magic pulls that have scientific evidence for helping nails and hair was biotin. And you can buy a bottle of that shit at Walmart for about 2 bucks. Obviously she wasn't going to address that supplements don't work if you aren't deficient in those vitamins but at least address the lack of research.
Side note, just to mention in this thread, when you are consistently deficient in vitamin C your skin becomes dry as a result. So if you take a supplement (or honestly just drink a glass of orange or cranberry juice) per day, this will help your skin. However, vitamin C deficiency is far from the only possible reason for your skin being dry and there are no positive effects for taking more that 100% of the daily requirement due to it being a water-soluble vitamin (and if it were fat-soluble that could potentially be dangerous). That's why doctors consider most supplements to be useless to help most issues that simply /could/ be caused by a deficiency because they aren't technically cures.

Crowbot

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting to see a thread on Tati here. Is she hurting for views? She never used to be surrounded by drama.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting to see a thread on Tati here. Is she hurting for views? She never used to be surrounded by drama.
The weird thing about Tati is that she wasn't hurting for views and had built up a lot of trust and loyalty with her followers. But she damaged that by becoming a snake oil salesman.

She could've sold thousands of "Tati highlighters" or some other YT/Instagram makeup guru pablum instead of supplements. It would've been a safe and simple cash grab.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Tati has had a GG page for ages and honestly most of the criticism of her is valid there. A lot of people have unsubscribed over the years for her overly posh attitude that she used to have that anything expensive had to be good and anything cheap was bad, then her sudden flip to loving drug store brands when that got popular, and recently her total lack of knowledge on a product before reviewing it.
Many products work as intended with her but because she didn't read anything about the product she thinks it isn't working in her review. Anytime she tries jumping on the "aren't Asian products ~weird~" train she didn't bother reading to see that low pigment is wanted in Korean eyeshadows so she gives the brand a very bad review. It's ok if these type of products aren't what she personally likes, but they are working as intended. The argument her fans give is that these are "first impressions" but she gives the impression to a viewer that these are basically reviews meant to help you decide if you want to buy or not. But if she isn't actually reviewing the product and doesn't care if she's using it wrong, what value is there in her videos?
Another thing was some people felt she was acting entitled in her two-faced video but we don't know the full story there so I don't know how valid that opinion is

MissyMissyMila

Isn't it dreamy?
kiwifarms.net
I think James Charles is fake and annoying, but I'm actually really surprised that Tati has gotten so much overwhelming support over this drama. In the end Tati is still just trying to sell more vitameens, and she made that very apparent.
Exactly like she knows what she's doing. Just look at that title and the way she's dragging him. She has to be a smart woman to have helped him get so much money... she knows how this all works.

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
I think James Charles is fake and annoying, but I'm actually really surprised that Tati has gotten so much overwhelming support over this drama. In the end Tati is still just trying to sell more vitameens, and she made that very apparent.
Exactly like she knows what she's doing. Just look at that title and the way she's dragging him. She has to be a smart woman to have helped him get so much money... she knows how this all works.
While I do agree that she was hurt (emotionally and financially) by James’s sugarbear shilling, and knows she’s going to get her more publicity, it’s definitely become more than that after the Gage debacle was picking up. She had to apologize for James’s flamboyant displays of faggotry to her non beauty guru friends because he couldn’t shut up about sucking straight boy cock at a middle aged woman’s birthday brunch. And again after he discussed gay for pay with his father at a separate meal. She wanted to get ahead in the shit flinging contest after James started selling his “truth” to drama channels, and it worked. Her snake pill products are just as dumb as Sugarbear, but James’s constant egotistical behavior and sexual debauchery are probably what people at the end of the day are choosing her over him for.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
While I do agree that she was hurt (emotionally and financially) by James’s sugarbear shilling, and knows she’s going to get her more publicity, it’s definitely become more than that after the Gage debacle was picking up. She had to apologize for James’s flamboyant displays of faggotry to her non beauty guru friends because he couldn’t shut up about sucking straight boy cock at a middle aged woman’s birthday brunch. And again after he discussed gay for pay with his father at a separate meal. She wanted to get ahead in the shit flinging contest after James started selling his “truth” to drama channels, and it worked. Her snake pill products are just as dumb as Sugarbear, but James’s constant egotistical behavior and sexual debauchery are probably what people at the end of the day are choosing her over him for.
All that said, I'm still surprised by the response given that everyone is vying for "wokest person alive" these days and that people often go out of their way to defend gay and trans (or "trans") people in current year, even if those gay/trans people are creepy or shady. James is a flaming faggot with poor boundaries, but I'm sure that was obvious from day one. And while it's gross that he goes after straight dick, so does Tati's good friend Jeffree Star (his boyfriend Nate is basically a concubine loser who's too high to know or care about being gay for pay), as do many, many gay and trans men.

Tati's obviously hurt and angry because James betrayed her by promoting a competing product; she said as much in the video. She was clearly able to overlook the fact that her friend is immature, nearly 20 years younger than she is, and a cockhungry narcissist until he decided to start fucking with her business. That's understandable to an extent, but James seems as sad and desperate as he does predatory, and I really doubt Tati would've put him on blast like this if he had promoted Halo or at least had he not done anything with Sugarbear. Damage control is fine if it's necessary, but I wouldn't have predicted the one-sided support for Tati in this case, especially after all the criticism and disgust for Halo when she first announced it.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All that said, I'm still surprised by the response given that everyone is vying for "wokest person alive" these days and that people often go out of their way to defend gay and trans (or "trans") people in current year, even if those gay/trans people are creepy or shady. James is a flaming faggot with poor boundaries, but I'm sure that was obvious from day one. And while it's gross that he goes after straight dick, so does Tati's good friend Jeffree Star (his boyfriend Nate is basically a concubine loser who's too high to know or care about being gay for pay), as do many, many gay and trans men.

Tati's obviously hurt and angry because James betrayed her by promoting a competing product; she said as much in the video. She was clearly able to overlook the fact that her friend is immature, nearly 20 years younger than she is, and a cockhungry narcissist until he decided to start fucking with her business. That's understandable to an extent, but James seems as sad and desperate as he does predatory, and I really doubt Tati would've put him on blast like this if he had promoted Halo or at least had he not done anything with Sugarbear. Damage control is fine if it's necessary, but I wouldn't have predicted the one-sided support for Tati in this case, especially after all the criticism and disgust for Halo when she first announced it.
I think it boils down to a big section of YouTube being young people who haven't yet discovered that the world isn't black and white; people are neither pure good nor pure bad and life and its experiences are going to be varying shades of grey. It's kind of a childhood response to reject the "bad guy" and support the "good guy". I don't think Tati will be able to maintain this support for long.

When Gabriel Zamora chose to side with Jeffree Star instead of MannyMUA, he was treated as the voice of reason angel in the stupid little drama. About a week later when shit had blown over in that booty guru drama, he was back to being basically as he was before (obscure), even with the subscriber boost. The only time he was really widely talked about again is when Jeffree used him in an ad campaign for some new makeup release in his makeup line.

What I'm meaning to get to is: Tati will soon be getting shit for her snake oil pills again once there's a new drama for the masses to go "cancel" H. A. M. on some other poorly-behaved booty guru. People will forget about her crying and James' betrayal and all will be right again in that section of the YouTube world.