Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to see her as genuine when she is filtered as fuck with perfect lighting and so on. (It's the same with all of them, to be fair). I spend more of the video getting distracted by things that are too perfect to be real than actually feeling any empathy - it's such a weird trend and way into uncanny valley for me.

Sure it's shady to sell melatonin to kids or whatever she claimed James Charles was doing. But come on, you can't sit there and act like you're an angel when you're telling 12-14 year old girls that they can look like you if they just use a bit of makeup....

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
While I do agree that she was hurt (emotionally and financially) by James’s sugarbear shilling, and knows she’s going to get her more publicity, it’s definitely become more than that after the Gage debacle was picking up. She had to apologize for James’s flamboyant displays of faggotry to her non beauty guru friends because he couldn’t shut up about sucking straight boy cock at a middle aged woman’s birthday brunch. And again after he discussed gay for pay with his father at a separate meal. She wanted to get ahead in the shit flinging contest after James started selling his “truth” to drama channels, and it worked. Her snake pill products are just as dumb as Sugarbear, but James’s constant egotistical behavior and sexual debauchery are probably what people at the end of the day are choosing her over him for.
The problem there is she does collabs with Jeffree Starr, and he does the same if not worse than James. Do you see her distancing herself from him? No... why? Because he's going to tow the line. He's gonna do the collabs.

I'm more interested in why she picked up James Charles in the first place. Don't you think it's kind of weird to fly a catfishing straight guys 17 year old around your house when you are a almost 40 year old about to be married woman? "Just because he thought I was such an inspiration". I have a feeling maybe there was some 3 way action going on there.

She clearly has no morals at all, because shes willing to say she won't peddle her magic pills to kids, then in the next sentence goes "Why did you team up with my competitor James? You could've come to me!" Doesn't James' demo run quite young? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

Not absolving James of his behavior. But if you are going to dedicate a video to bad behavior and say it was never about the pills, and then not talk about the bad behavior of your current collaborator? Then you are just talking out your ass. You don't care, you are just in it to protect your brand and money flow.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
The problem there is she does collabs with Jeffree Starr, and he does the same if not worse than James. Do you see her distancing herself from him? No... why? Because he's going to tow the line. He's gonna do the collabs.

View attachment 757078

I'm more interested in why she picked up James Charles in the first place. Don't you think it's kind of weird to fly a catfishing straight guys 17 year old around your house when you are a almost 40 year old about to be married woman? "Just because he thought I was such an inspiration". I have a feeling maybe there was some 3 way action going on there.

She clearly has no morals at all, because shes willing to say she won't peddle her magic pills to kids, then in the next sentence goes "Why did you team up with my competitor James? You could've come to me!" Doesn't James' demo run quite young? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

Not absolving James of his behavior. But if you are going to dedicate a video to bad behavior and say it was never about the pills, and then not talk about the bad behavior of your current collaborator? Then you are just talking out your ass. You don't care, you are just in it to protect your brand and money flow.
Definitely. Tati would love to sell her pink pills to JC's audience (millions of insecure teens with acne who want clear skin and shiny hair). Why wouldn't she? Ironically maybe it will happen now.

As for Jeffree:

And yes, where's the pearl-clutching from Tati over JS's persona and behavior and numerous scandals over the years? This woman is a total money-hungry hypocrite like everyone else who's made it on YT. And quite honestly if she and her sketchy husband chose to take on the role of JC's manager without a cut or any recognition, that's just plain dumb and doesn't add up, either. Negotiating million-dollar contracts is no small feat and can backfire spectacularly. That sort of thing needs to be made official and legitimized to protect everyone involved. This isn't a casual pursuit, especially since JC is quick to threaten legal action. I find it very hard to believe that Tati and her James were spending all this time and energy on an obnoxious, oversexed, embarrassing drama queen out of pure kindness and generosity. Payout or fallout was imminent.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Definitely. Tati would love to sell her pink pills to JC's audience (millions of insecure teens with acne who want clear skin and shiny hair). Why wouldn't she? Ironically maybe it will happen now.

As for Jeffree:

And yes, where's the pearl-clutching from Tati over JS's persona and behavior and numerous scandals over the years? This woman is a total money-hungry hypocrite like everyone else who's made it on YT. And quite honestly if she and her sketchy husband chose to take on the role of JC's manager without a cut or any recognition, that's just plain dumb and doesn't add up, either. Negotiating million-dollar contracts is no small feat and can backfire spectacularly. That sort of thing needs to be made official and legitimized to protect everyone involved. This isn't a casual pursuit, especially since JC is quick to threaten legal action. I find it very hard to believe that Tati and her James were spending all this time and energy on an obnoxious, oversexed, embarrassing drama queen out of pure kindness and generosity. Payout or fallout was imminent.

Yeah and this makes it look like shes shady herself, he deletes his instagram post about the competitors vitamins and puts up an apology and mentions Tatis vitamins.

Tati is mad because he didn't mention her brand by NAME, so its obvious to her he's taken some sort of deal and betrayed her. He promised if he was going to sell vitamins it was going to be HER vitamins. (To his child audience) Now it's time for payback. That's why she didn't talk privately, he didn't tow the line, he didn't follow the rules, now he must be made an example of.

Take note Jeffree.

• Agree
Reactions: Rabbit Bones

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
Tati just put a target on her own back. If I were her, I'd be cleaning house THOROUGHLY. She's 100% going to have people going after her over anything they can gather. This is the natural state of the bootygurus, constantly consuming their own.

I mean, it's obvious if you look at Jeffree. He was the most hated person on YouTube a couple years ago. Then he le epic dragged Kat Von D and had a Shane Dawson documentary, neither of which negate why everyone hated him but it seems like he gets a pass now. Jackie Aina also have a love/hate relationship with the community which is even weirder. She calls out Tarte, gets praised endlessly, continues to talk about her position (lack of beauty products for very dark girls), gets told she's being annoying and needs to shut up, so she shuts up for a little until a new foundation shade scandal comes and then people like "Why isn't Jackie saying ANYTHING?‽‽‽?"

All of this is to say that Tati better hope and pray no one has anything on her, even if it's from years ago. She's kind of a boomer, so the chances of her slipping up are high.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Tati just put a target on her own back. If I were her, I'd be cleaning house THOROUGHLY. She's 100% going to have people going after her over anything they can gather. This is the natural state of the bootygurus, constantly consuming their own.

I mean, it's obvious if you look at Jeffree. He was the most hated person on YouTube a couple years ago. Then he le epic dragged Kat Von D and had a Shane Dawson documentary, neither of which negate why everyone hated him but it seems like he gets a pass now. Jackie Aina also have a love/hate relationship with the community which is even weirder. She calls out Tarte, gets praised endlessly, continues to talk about her position (lack of beauty products for very dark girls), gets told she's being annoying and needs to shut up, so she shuts up for a little until a new foundation shade scandal comes and then people like "Why isn't Jackie saying ANYTHING?‽‽‽?"

All of this is to say that Tati better hope and pray no one has anything on her, even if it's from years ago. She's kind of a boomer, so the chances of her slipping up are high.
Tati absolutely cannot handle criticism of any sort so she better learn to grow a thicker skin quick or just ignore everything.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie's video about her is going to cause some problems. She is in her 30s (at least) and trying to take down someone who is 19 because they didn't take down an instagram post/apologize fast enough. She is out of her mind if she thinks this is going to be a good look a month from now.

"I think it's worth noting here that Tati is 37 years old," Kjellberg said to the camera. "For a 'mother figure' to completely drag this kid – does no one have a problem with this?"

"It feels very manipulative, this whole thing," he continued. "Maybe you don't agree with me on that ... but it's how she talks about her brand, [Halo Beauty] ... [the video] is basically an ad."

He concluded: "It feels a lot like James Charles, bad. [Tati], good, very good."
The article points out how Jeffree Star has said conflicting things about James Charles. I wonder wtf Tati has on all these guys.

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Something interesting popped up earlier that I thought was worth mentioning, just in case it actually does have credibility and pops up later. A "just in case" post.

I've been watching a stream that's monitoring the sub counts of ProJared, James Charles, Tati, and Heidi. It's the one that began with Onokopro and lasted for 36 hours before YouTube took it down.

Earlier this afternoon somebody popped up in the chat claiming they were Tati's housekeeper, or was at one time. This girl, whose YouTube name appears to be her regular name, Gracie Haines, claimed that Tati was gross because she wet the bed a lot. Haines also claimed to have pictures.

Mods and chat called "pics or it didn't happen". One mod said for Haines to put her money where her mouth is by uploading the pics to an Imgur album and sharing the link in the chat. Haines said OK and returned after a moment, saying "here is the link." There was no link. Haines appeared to try to post one in the chat repeatedly.

Unfortunately I had to leave for an appointment at this time and when I came back the chat box had "reset" so I couldn't scroll up to see if the link came through and if she really wasn't bullshitting.

What interested me the most about Haines was her profile picture, which appeared to be her. She's blonde and was covered in makeup that looks like the stuff Tati and James shill (you know the thick kind that makes you look fake and should really only be used for stage getup).

Probably bullshit, so rate autistic if you want, but again I wanted to post it anyway as a sort of INB4. Wetting the bed isn't illegal but it is odd considering Tati is like 40.

Maybe the piss bed is from something else.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Something interesting popped up earlier that I thought was worth mentioning, just in case it actually does have credibility and pops up later. A "just in case" post.

I've been watching a stream that's monitoring the sub counts of ProJared, James Charles, Tati, and Heidi. It's the one that began with Onokopro and lasted for 36 hours before YouTube took it down.

Earlier this afternoon somebody popped up in the chat claiming they were Tati's housekeeper, or was at one time. This girl, whose YouTube name appears to be her regular name, Gracie Haines, claimed that Tati was gross because she wet the bed a lot. Haines also claimed to have pictures.

Mods and chat called "pics or it didn't happen". One mod said for Haines to put her money where her mouth is by uploading the pics to an Imgur album and sharing the link in the chat. Haines said OK and returned after a moment, saying "here is the link." There was no link. Haines appeared to try to post one in the chat repeatedly.

Unfortunately I had to leave for an appointment at this time and when I came back the chat box had "reset" so I couldn't scroll up to see if the link came through and if she really wasn't bullshitting.

What interested me the most about Haines was her profile picture, which appeared to be her. She's blonde and was covered in makeup that looks like the stuff Tati and James shill (you know the thick kind that makes you look fake and should really only be used for stage getup).

View attachment 758806

Probably bullshit, so rate autistic if you want, but again I wanted to post it anyway as a sort of INB4. Wetting the bed isn't illegal but it is odd considering Tati is like 40.

Maybe the piss bed is from something else.
Sounds fake but weirder shit has happened. It just seems too good to be true for something like bed wetting. If it was like, "Tati is so gross she never flushes even after she poops" I would be more inclined to believe it. I just find it hard to believe she conveniently had issues posting a link.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
jeffree should have a seat. he has a straight guy fetish, he talked about it in one of the only videos i have ever watched from that ghoul. nathan is the only openly-gay man he's ever been serious with and i'm pretty sure that before jeffree he wasn't openly gay.

a lot of what goes on in the gay community would be considered predatory behavior by normies. the lines are blurred, to say the least (come at me butthurt faggots it's still the truth)

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
MEGA WOOSH

Everything went all over people's heads as if the participants of this thread are 13 year olds with attention span of a fly, who came to this forum straight from Instagram...(or may be that's the truth)

Tati is legit, it doesn't mean shit what exceptional crap Jeffree said in the past because he backpedaled enough to make up for it.

You mongrels fail to realize that twink backstabed his business mom, she offered him to promote her vitamins,but he declined not because of his audience, we all know it's an excuse, if he could he would show his cock and ass on youtube, but because there was mild controversy with her brand and he wanted to stay out of it to save his loose asshole from from any little drama internet narcissists will sperg out over, BUT IT"S NOT THE REASON, it was the final drop for Tati to break.
I guess her husband or other relative finally talked sense into her that she's dealing ungrateful spiteful perverted twink full of aids cum. There was a whole lot of other shit she let him pass with.

But there is a thing though... if Tati is such old fashioned person, why did she have any interest in faggot boy wearing make up for girls?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
MEGA WOOSH

Everything went all over people's heads as if the participants of this thread are 13 year olds with attention span of a fly, who came to this forum straight from Instagram...(or may be that's the truth)

Tati is legit, it doesn't mean shit what exceptional crap Jeffree said in the past because he backpedaled enough to make up for it.

You mongrels fail to realize that twink backstabed his business mom, she offered him to promote her vitamins,but he declined not because of his audience, we all know it's an excuse, if he could he would show his cock and ass on youtube, but because there was mild controversy with her brand and he wanted to stay out of it to save his loose asshole from from any little drama internet narcissists will sperg out over, BUT IT"S NOT THE REASON, it was the final drop for Tati to break.
I guess her husband or other relative finally talked sense into her that she's dealing ungrateful spiteful perverted twink full of aids cum. There was a whole lot of other shit she let him pass with.

But there is a thing though... if Tati is such old fashioned person, why did she have any interest in faggot boy wearing make up for girls?

Go stan for Tati on Reddit.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
So Tati can monetize drama, but other YouTubers can't. Apparently she is issuing DMCA claims against people making videos on her and James Charles. If this is true then she is a massive cunt.
View attachment 761132
If that's true and she's doing it to numerous people she's going to be in for a rude awakening when she loses all those followers and more that gained, but as I've said, she doesn't take criticism well at all.

It truly is a shame because her old content was pretty good because she had the solid niche market for the "older" makeup lovers out there who were looking for a more mature look.

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone please explain to me why so many YouTubers say this? I just don't understand how they can possibly think they're coming off as genuine by telling everyone that they mean the world to her? It just comes off as "lol losers thanks for mindlessly watching me/making me rich!"

I think James Charles is fake and annoying, but I'm actually really surprised that Tati has gotten so much overwhelming support over this drama. In the end Tati is still just trying to sell more vitameens, and she made that very apparent.
This may have been a calculated move on her part now that the vitamin drama has kind of settled down. This would answer the question regarding other gurus kept silent for so long about James "The Predator" Charles' behavior. Tati's wave of new subscribers and viewers probably won't do any research about her past because they've already put her on a pedestal; and I won't lie, she definitely knew how to make herself appealing in that video and to sell this story of self-victimization. I'm sure she's already gotten thousands of preteens to beg their parents for Halo Beauty.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
If that's true and she's doing it to numerous people she's going to be in for a rude awakening when she loses all those followers and more that gained, but as I've said, she doesn't take criticism well at all.

It truly is a shame because her old content was pretty good because she had the solid niche market for the "older" makeup lovers out there who were looking for a more mature look.
Because shes got her own drama video to post silly! You have to strike while the iron is hot.

booyahhh

kiwifarms.net
That video is so hard to watch. She is bad at acting, bad at lying, bad at pandering, and just comes across as so disingenuous. I feel this video makes her look so much worse then doing the first one did.
Yeah, she's jerking off as hard as she can. Last video the dude was welcome to come to her house and discuss things privately as he only lived nearby. Now she wants to meet at Google HQ as it's a "safe space" because apparently her husband can't protect her from a 19 year old effeminate queer.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
That video is so hard to watch. She is bad at acting, bad at lying, bad at pandering, and just comes across as so disingenuous. I feel this video makes her look so much worse then doing the first one did.
lol I'm reading the comments, "oh Tati you are the only real one in the beauty community, we love yoooou!"

Yeah, she's jerking off as hard as she can. Last video the dude was welcome to come to her house and discuss things privately as he only lived nearby. Now she wants to meet at Google HQ as it's a "safe space" because apparently her husband can't protect her from a 19 year old effeminate queer.
Someones elses take on the vid.

1558099082807.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino