Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
Here is a thing people miss: it's not that Tati doesn't take criticism well, is that she doesn't take any criticism she didn't ask for at all.
In beauty community you may be a living saint and yet people will still say something like "dumbass crackhead bitch selling shit", she figured it's best to not listen to anyone(and that's right thing to do, when you know what you do, unlike lolcows how wouldn't know if they shit themselves in public unless told by a lot of people), it works well for her business image.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Here is a thing people miss: it's not that Tati doesn't take criticism well, is that she doesn't take any criticism she didn't ask for at all.
In beauty community you may be a living saint and yet people will still say something like "dumbass crackhead bitch selling shit", she figured it's best to not listen to anyone(and that's right thing to do, when you know what you do, unlike lolcows how wouldn't know if they shit themselves in public unless told by a lot of people), it works well for her business image.
People aren't missing or misunderstanding anything about Tati. This isn't quantum physics; it's sub-QVC-level snake oil hawking on Youtube with a side of toxic narcissistic fag. The average person can follow along just fine, lol.

And Tati does not take criticism well. The Internet is not, never was, and never will be a hugbox. If she can't handle it, she's free to go back to spraying perfume on hausfraus at the mall.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Now that James Charles video has come out and he's been able to provide receipts it makes Tati's video look like the thing some people thought it was, just a Mean Girls hatchet job, from the woman that was supposed to be his second mom, the one whos been supporting him for years. Then in the video she looks off into the distance and goes "I really think I am a role model" what a psychopath. She's like an angry ex. "Remember it's not about the vitamins though"

ej18wyp9kmu21.jpg

healing.jpg

MissyMissyMila

Isn't it dreamy?
kiwifarms.net
Now that James Charles video has come out and he's been able to provide receipts it makes Tati's video look like the thing some people thought it was, just a Mean Girls hatchet job, from the woman that was supposed to be his second mom, the one whos been supporting him for years. Then in the video she looks off into the distance and goes "I really think I am a role model" what a psychopath. She's like an angry ex. "Remember it's not about the vit
man, it feels good to be right

Poodies Bug

Little Fellow
kiwifarms.net
I have to say, she's ALMOST a great manipulator. She would have been able to fool a lot of people and not get caught if she hadn't brought up the sexual harassment/assault stuff, but she needed something to make him look like a bad person beyond not ass kissing her and her vitamins. The way she conducted herself in that video really made you forget this started from snake oil, she talked about his narcissism, his predatory behavior, his disloyalty to her and people who care about him. She made him the pinnacle of "everything wrong with social media" quite well. She took little details that were true and exaggerated until they were lies and used them as evidence against him. It could work, but she took it too far.

She gives me puppet master vibes, like she knows and has manipulated people in the past quite a bit. This entire situation is her and Jeffree trying to bring him down in their own pursuits. I literally think both of them are communicating the situation and fabricating what they want to happen between each other. If James isn't doing what she wants she's ready to throw him under the bus. He essentially became useless to her.

The one thing that gives all this away is the fact they feel like they need to broadcast it onto youtube. If you REALLY loved and cared about someone you wouldn't make that sort of video about them. She pulls this "mom" card so much. Imagine your "mother" publicly discussing your mental health issues/narcissism and telling everyone you try to use money and power to get sexual favors. How loving. The whole "I need to make it public because it'll get through to him" excuse is such bullshit, an adult would keep it private and if all communication fails just walk away. She's not his mom. She's a grown woman who took part in mentoring him, part of life is that friendships don't always last and stable people don't act like this when things don't work.

Also I love how he's supposedly super predatory and rapey but she NEVER said a word until this. If she saw any of this stuff happening and never spoke up even though she found it "disgusting" she's just complicit.

She uses the "I cared so much and I'm vulnerable and sweet, how could I be a snake?" pity method and Jeffree just acts super rude to whoever he wants for attention and then says, "I acknowledge that I said bad things, I have a hard time keeping to myself... so relatable amiright? Me acknowledging being an asshole makes it ok for me to be an asshole, definitely not mature in the past but now I am because I acknowledged it." That's the type of shit a guy who hits his wife would say to manipulate her, "I know it was wrong baby, I need to control my emotions and my insecurities it was so wrong. It's not me doing it, I'm in a dark place... I'm sorry I'll never do it again. I regret it."

I feel bad for James. Usually this type of stuff is funny and not note worthy because it's just so ridiculous and catty, but it's a little scary to see how dark these people can be. They would literally ruin someone's life, specifically a "friend's" because of money and attention.

They keep saying they "need to stop" but I guarantee you they're in a state of literal euphoria because of all the attention they're getting.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I have to say, she's ALMOST a great manipulator. She would have been able to fool a lot of people and not get caught if she hadn't brought up the sexual harassment/assault stuff, but she needed something to make him look like a bad person beyond not ass kissing her and her vitamins. The way she conducted herself in that video really made you forget this started from snake oil, she talked about his narcissism, his predatory behavior, his disloyalty to her and people who care about him. She made him the pinnacle of "everything wrong with social media" quite well. She took little details that were true and exaggerated until they were lies and used them as evidence against him. It could work, but she took it too far.

She gives me puppet master vibes, like she knows and has manipulated people in the past quite a bit. This entire situation is her and Jeffree trying to bring him down in their own pursuits. I literally think both of them are communicating the situation and fabricating what they want to happen between each other. If James isn't doing what she wants she's ready to throw him under the bus. He essentially became useless to her.

The one thing that gives all this away is the fact they feel like they need to broadcast it onto youtube. If you REALLY loved and cared about someone you wouldn't make that sort of video about them. She pulls this "mom" card so much. Imagine your "mother" publicly discussing your mental health issues/narcissism and telling everyone you try to use money and power to get sexual favors. How loving. The whole "I need to make it public because it'll get through to him" excuse is such bullshit, an adult would keep it private and if all communication fails just walk away. She's not his mom. She's a grown woman who took part in mentoring him, part of life is that friendships don't always last and stable people don't act like this when things don't work.

Also I love how he's supposedly super predatory and rapey but she NEVER said a word until this. If she saw any of this stuff happening and never spoke up even though she found it "disgusting" she's just complicit.

She uses the "I cared so much and I'm vulnerable and sweet, how could I be a snake?" pity method and Jeffree just acts super rude to whoever he wants for attention and then says, "I acknowledge that I said bad things, I have a hard time keeping to myself... so relatable amiright? Me acknowledging being an asshole makes it ok for me to be an asshole, definitely not mature in the past but now I am because I acknowledged it." That's the type of shit a guy who hits his wife would say to manipulate her, "I know it was wrong baby, I need to control my emotions and my insecurities it was so wrong. It's not me doing it, I'm in a dark place... I'm sorry I'll never do it again. I regret it."

I feel bad for James. Usually this type of stuff is funny and not note worthy because it's just so ridiculous and catty, but it's a little scary to see how dark these people can be. They would literally ruin someone's life, specifically a "friend's" because of money and attention.

They keep saying they "need to stop" but I guarantee you they're in a state of literal euphoria because of all the attention they're getting.
I definitely didn't forget that it was really about the vitamins the whole time, and Pewdiepie and H3 had the same take about "why the fuck isn't this a private matter?" from the beginning. Tati's go-to form of manipulation is to play the victim in a very public way. It's no coincidence that threads about Tati on other gossip sites have names like "Greedy for PR," "Tati: Drama Inciter and Pill Pusher," "Scamlifeguru," and "Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victim and Vitamin Tyrant" going back for years, lol.

Also considering Tati's hyperbolic, lie-littered takedown of JC's flirtatious behavior with "boys," she comes across as somewhat homophobic to me. Not a great look for YT or the cosmetics industry. That's why I was surprised by the overwhelming support she initially received for this shit.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
She could just use her channel to launch a cosmetics line, but noooo... She needed to make snake oil with her husband's patent. And because James didn't make an advert for her, but he did for her competitor, she showed him her true colors.
Also, Jefree Star is making overpriced crap. I bought some of his highlighters (in normal colors not mint condition etc) and they're so glittery and yucky.

XxxmarijnxxX

Sosotiy Cardăsa-ra Terăm-ra oça’adep de’ek
kiwifarms.net
She could just use her channel to launch a cosmetics line, but noooo... She needed to make snake oil with her husband's patent. And because James didn't make an advert for her, but he did for her competitor, she showed him her true colors.
Also, Jefree Star is making overpriced crap. I bought some of his highlighters (in normal colors not mint condition etc) and they're so glittery and yucky.
Eh not anymore over priced than others. Though I do like rocking Mint Condition with my Dirty Money (which bought on sale for both so was even cheaper), but i do have his black highlighter. That one is the harder one to incorporate and use it mainly on my eyeball lids and as a lip topper.

Idk I'm the weirdo who was excited for the unusual colors though and green is a hard one to come by

But for the price the product performs well enough over drugstore. It's no more priced than some of Tarte's stuff and Urban decay with only a minor differences

• Optimistic
Reactions: Twinkie

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Aldora

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long have they been married?

I don't know if it's adblock or what, but the article abruptly cuts off for me after the bit about Tati filing to incorporate her vitamin company.

I doubt JC hired people. Any average joe can look up shit like that by paying like $200 or something, it's not hard. At my old job I used to have access to various software/services that could find all that shit, and I was just working in some podunk office. Investigators cost a lot more money than it would take to just pay to get all those records.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Since when is it a thing to put blush all over both sides of your face?
She might have shit all over JC but she is copying his look in her latest video. Her makeup looks like shit.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Tati's husband is super milky:
In Hawaii Federal Court, James Westbrook’s sister Julie Bean sued him for defrauding and stealing money from their deceased mother’s estate.

According to the complaint, Bean alleges that in 2008, their mother assigned her power of attorney of the estate. Bean stated that her mother did not want James Westbrook to have access to the estate because he had already taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from her.

Bean alleged that Westbrook took out a reverse mortgage in his mother’s name and liquidated her estate.

Additionally, Bean asserts that Westbrook began liquidating the estate and their mother’s possessions without including his sisters.

Eventually, the court case went back to the state and went into the probate court. Through the probate court, the court made Julie Bean the executor of the estate. James Westbrook denied the allegations. However, the court ordered that the estate, i.e., James pays Julie Bean’s legal fees.

James Westbrook flatly denied that he defrauded or misled his sister. Rather, he said that he executed the estate per the request of his mother. The siblings sold the home in Hawaii in 2016.

Then a lender in California sued James Westbrook for breach of contract and fraud. The lender stated that James failed to pay him back on multiple loans connected to his mother’s property in Hawaii.

According to court documents, James Westbrook approached the lender in 2012 and requested multiple loans. Westbrook intended to use the money to launch his business “Morehits Media.”

James Westbrook convinced the lender to loan the money by claiming to be the sole heir to his mother’s property in Hawaii. Promissory notes provided to the court showed that Westbrook used the property as collateral.

William Hawke told the court that he loaned the money because Westbrook promised to pay him back after his mother died. Westbrook told Hawke he would sell the property and give the proceeds to him.

By 2016 Hawke learned that Westbrook sold the property and failed to pay him back. When the loan went into default, Hawke sued Westbrook in District Court. In April 2018, the district court ordered a judgment to Hawke totaling more than $520,000.00.
Here's a link to the whole article. It includes Tati and a bunch of old news but I just remembered that James' shit wasn't on here
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... westbrook/

I've also attached the court records in case this article goes down or something and I can't find this again

Attachments