Snowflake Tati Westbrook / Tanya Krievins - SHAME ON YOU! I AM SUPER WOMAN! #GlamLifeGuru & Halo Beauty -- Magic Pill Pusher & Liar.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net

Erm... I don't like when people criticize sensitive issues like fertility etc. I don't like Tanya at all, but that's a scumy move.
Furthermore, I think her snake oil vitamin pills, her good (but with neutral shades) palette and those semi-professional sponges, are just cash grabs. She sees a spot in this oversaturated industry and tries to make money from it.

She got 15 million USD as she said, but she's not a clever business person like Jeffree Star, who has a complete cosmetics line.

bubble tea

Likely drinking frozen margaritas.
kiwifarms.net
This is the third thread I've posted this in. plz don't hate me for organizing drama.

Tati broke her silence.

TL;DW: doesn't take responsibility for anything and blames Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star for manipulating her. Says her and James Charles are now on good terms. Also says J* has dirt on everyone and will blackmail everyone.

Post below with video archive:
Archive of Tati's video:
View attachment 1419179
Love the fake crying at the beginning and during her apology to James Charles. She's like a robot trying to mimic human emotion.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I saw her video and all I could think of is "w/ow, these people don't have real problems". Yes, I know she has her own business and all that, but still...

You know what's funny about this shit? She's a woman and I'm sure 90% of her target audience are other women (hey, I like her, she can be a bit basic, but she seems nice, even if too naive) and she's been hit hard by THREE GAY MEN acting like drama queens.

Also, I'm getting tired of people using "gaslighting" wrong. Being lied to isn't gaslighting.

pecansandies

MANAGER: My God.
kiwifarms.net
You know what's funny about this shit? She's a woman and I'm sure 90% of her target audience are other women (hey, I like her, she can be a bit basic, but she seems nice, even if too naive) and she's been hit hard by THREE GAY MEN acting like drama queens.
bullshit.

this is a grown woman, business owner, and self-proclaimed mentor to james charles. naive she absolutely isn't.
she had a good thing going: makeup tutorials for the every-day woman. she was a mom-approved makeup channel with her snake oil vitamin money to boot. if she felt coerced by james and shane she could have stepped away.

she has also gone after other creators before. a smaller, younger youtuber Kiki Chanel pointed out how biased her reviews are (specifically her review on the wants/needs palette) by making a video showing that Tati was purposely fudging the makeup to make it seem worse than it is. Tati went after her knowing how devout and larger her fanbase is. thats not something a naive, kind woman does.

as an aside: when jeffree star spun the james charles shit into a sexual predator narrative, she said nothing. she could have said "that's not what i meant" but she let it happen. now she's saying she never said that. what she said was "oh my god you tried to trick a straight guy into thinking he's gay." which i will always consider some homophobic bullshit. so yeah she never said it but she opened that door.

and most important, what she's really saying is that she made that video not ACTUALLY knowing if james charles was a problem or not. that's not cool. she said her goal was to get james charles to stop behaviour that she didn't actually know was happening. literally who the fuck takes what jeffree star says at face value? if she was so concerned about that whole situation, why didnt she get the proof before uploading "bye sister"? because she didnt care. she had an axe to grind over her stupid hair vitamins.

her tears are bullshit. her continuous act of showing weakness is just manipulation. she wasn't trapped. she wasn't backed into a corner by the gays. this is nothing but more PR and damage control. she might not know how to use the word gaslighting, but she sure can pull it off.

edit: her whole video isnt bullshit. i do believe her when she points out that this drama all worked very well for the conspiracy palette launch (iirc it launched close to another james charles product so they needed his popularity down to make their money) and i can toooooootally see shane dawson milking this for his youtube series. jeffree and shane absolutely orchastrated this shit but her hands are dirty too. you have to question what kind of person would do all that over hair vitamins. sexual abuse is a soft spot for her and i get that. what i also get is her wanting to knock this kid down a peg for fucking with her vitamin money and thinking the long-term payoff for "bye sister" would have been better than it was. and now that enough time has passed and showed that all this drama wasnt as profitable as it initially was, and that james charles is still thriving, she's feeling like she was duped. she was tricked into this no more than you can trick a straight guy into thinking he's gay.

Last edited:

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
bullshit.

this is a grown woman, business owner, and self-proclaimed mentor to james charles. naive she absolutely isn't.
she had a good thing going: makeup tutorials for the every-day woman. she was a mom-approved makeup channel with her snake oil vitamin money to boot. if she felt coerced by james and shane she could have stepped away.

she has also gone after other creators before. a smaller, younger youtuber Kiki Chanel pointed out how biased her reviews are (specifically her review on the wants/needs palette) by making a video showing that Tati was purposely fudging the makeup to make it seem worse than it is. Tati went after her knowing how devout and larger her fanbase is. thats not something a naive, kind woman does.

as an aside: when jeffree star spun the james charles shit into a sexual predator narrative, she said nothing. she could have said "that's not what i meant" but she let it happen. now she's saying she never said that. what she said was "oh my god you tried to trick a straight guy into thinking he's gay." which i will always consider some homophobic bullshit. so yeah she never said it but she opened that door.

and most important, what she's really saying is that she made that video not ACTUALLY knowing if james charles was a problem or not. that's not cool. she said her goal was to get james charles to stop behaviour that she didn't actually know was happening. literally who the fuck takes what jeffree star says at face value? if she was so concerned about that whole situation, why didnt she get the proof before uploading "bye sister"? because she didnt care. she had an axe to grind over her stupid hair vitamins.

her tears are bullshit. her continuous act of showing weakness is just manipulation. she wasn't trapped. she wasn't backed into a corner by the gays. this is nothing but more PR and damage control. she might not know how to use the word gaslighting, but she sure can pull it off.

edit: her whole video isnt bullshit. i do believe her when she points out that this drama all worked very well for the conspiracy palette launch (iirc it launched close to another james charles product so they needed his popularity down to make their money) and i can toooooootally see shane dawson milking this for his youtube series. jeffree and shane absolutely orchastrated this shit but her hands are dirty too. you have to question what kind of person would do all that over hair vitamins. sexual abuse is a soft spot for her and i get that. what i also get is her wanting to knock this kid down a peg for fucking with her vitamin money and thinking the long-term payoff for "bye sister" would have been better than it was. and now that enough time has passed and showed that all this drama wasnt as profitable as it initially was, and that james charles is still thriving, she's feeling like she was duped.
If Tati thought JC screwed her over, why didn't she just cut him out of her life and go on as usual?
I've had to to that to a few toxic people in my life; I didn't feel the need to make a video about it.

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
Tati was the best thing that ever happened to Kiki Chanel. Dumb broad had a Why I Quit Sephora video and a stagnant ass channel. Pretty sure Emily Noel's crusty palette had mold in it and was recalled so really how far off was Tati. Mentoring James Charles was one thing but thinking it was a good idea to get cozy with Jeff and Shane?? Those fuckers are one step above street people. Fucking gross. I wonder how many vitamins and palettes she is selling right now.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Tati was the best thing that ever happened to Kiki Chanel. Dumb broad had a Why I Quit Sephora video and a stagnant ass channel. Pretty sure Emily Noel's crusty palette had mold in it and was recalled so really how far off was Tati. Mentoring James Charles was one thing but thinking it was a good idea to get cozy with Jeff and Shane?? Those fuckers are one step above street people. Fucking gross. I wonder how many vitamins and palettes she is selling right now.
Mold, and it was terrible quality. Emily's palettes are always half-off (if not more) in Ulta.

Shane always looks dirty, slimy, and probably smells like a dirty gym sock.
Jeffree is just too much drama, I like the lipsticks of his that I have, but I won't buy anything else from him, it's not worth it.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
bullshit.

Adults can be absolutely naive and gullible when they think they're doing something right.

I'm not saying she shouldn't be responsible for her actions (hence,my comment on how wrong she uses the concept of "gaslighting"), but looks like she's someone who just follow her own feelings of trying to do good, rather than her brain. And yes, much of that comes from arrogance or self-entitlement.

But yes, the root of it is being naive.

pecansandies

MANAGER: My God.
kiwifarms.net
Adults can be absolutely naive and gullible when they think they're doing something right.

I'm not saying she shouldn't be responsible for her actions (hence,my comment on how wrong she uses the concept of "gaslighting"), but looks like she's someone who just follow her own feelings of trying to do good, rather than her brain. And yes, much of that comes from arrogance or self-entitlement.

But yes, the root of it is being naive.
i would just need more to go on before considering naivete than just this. i see more examples of her being that bitch than being naive.

just keep in mind that everything she presents to people is carefully orchestrated. tears and prayers included. it just has to be when you have that big of an audience and your livelihood depends on it.

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Tati has taken down some of her IG photos. Unless I was tripping, a few days ago she had some beautiful editorial/fantasy photos of herself and a little blurb about some acting classes or something. Did anyone else see this?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BhertMern

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
One part of her video that really stuck out to me and struck me as genuine was her saying that if when Jeffree goes off with all his alleged blackmail, we need to be prepared to hear the blackmail victims out before cancelling them. It was kind of scary, actually. I can't imagine how complicated things will get if Jeffree starts airing people's private mistakes - not only will he look like an absolute jackass and monster, but all the blackmail victims - even if they were being blackmailed - face potentially serious and career-ending consequences. I have no doubt in my mind though that Jeffree can and will take down everyone with him. If he's going down in flames, he's grabbing everybody he possibly can by the throat and bringing them with him.