Taxes are Bullshit -

I put my new salary offer into a tax calculator, deducted the taxes and some other expenses I can't control from it, and apparently 25% of my income is going to be going towards bullshit. 25% to pay for Federal tax, FICA tax, state tax, compulsory health insurance, and "fees" (fees being the least part of it).

Fuck you Feds, I hope you choke on another fertilizer truck.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I'd call myself a conservative minarchist, but I don't think all taxes should be stopped unless someone comes up with a really, really good alternative.

You should have a better reason that quite a few services should get objectively worse than "taxes are stupid".

If you have a better solution in a given area, you should try to get feedback on it.

God

Him, the Almighty Power
kiwifarms.net
government should make money off taxing businesses and selling excess resources instead of pouring them all into war efforts

but what do i know, i have no education at all

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

kill authoritarians
kiwifarms.net
"I hate roads, hospitals, and not getting robbed"-OP
I work from home and rarely go outside, when I do go outside it's usually to go mountain biking and/or hunting which does not require roads, the last time I was in the hospital was when I was born and I have plenty of guns to defend myself from robbers. fuck taxes and fuck bootlickers that defend taxes. those services could be funded with donations or mandatory payments from people who actually use those services, like gym memberships for example. we aren't forced to pay taxes so that everyone can go to the gym for free so why is it different for roads and hospitals and the weak helpless bitch hotline (911)?

Kuchipatchi

FRIENDSHIP
kiwifarms.net
I work from home and rarely go outside, when I do go outside it's usually to go mountain biking and/or hunting which does not require roads, the last time I was in the hospital was when I was born and I have plenty of guns to defend myself from robbers. fuck taxes and fuck bootlickers that defend taxes. those services could be funded with donations or mandatory payments from people who actually use those services, like gym memberships for example. we aren't forced to pay taxes so that everyone can go to the gym for free so why is it different for roads and hospitals and the weak helpless bitch hotline (911)?
Nice copypasta.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
"I hate roads, hospitals, and not getting robbed"
Except your tax dollars aren't what pays for that. Loans are taken out by the state for all three of those things; Your direct tax dollars go to paying off those loans, partially, but also to pay for the legions of unnecessary bureaucrats that make up the middle management hell that is your government.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The biggest bullshit about taxes is that a good chunk of them is wasted on shit that will that will be either:
1. Supporting a huge bureaucratic system that will forever expand, never ever cut its own fat and will give subpar service to the average citizen.
2. Supporting groups that have nothing to contribute to the country or no will to improve.
3. Be used on superficial gestures/events that only exist to increase the chance of the people in charge to be re-elected.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
The biggest bullshit about taxes is that a good chunk of them is wasted on shit that will that will be either:
1. Supporting a huge bureaucratic system that will forever expand, never ever cut its own fat and will give subpar service to the average citizen.
2. Supporting groups that have nothing to contribute to the country or no will to improve.
3. Be used on superficial gestures/events that only exist to increase the chance of the people in charge to be re-elected.
This. A certain amount of government leeching is to be expected (indeed, even necessary), but at some point, the leech needs to be cut down to size.

Get_your_kicks_with_30-06

I have become Based, the destroyer of Libs
kiwifarms.net
4. Making sure the tiny hat people in the Middle East have absolute dominion over their holy land and beyond

wait thats probably what you were getting at with 2 whoops

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
The taxes every citizen pays the government in a year is enough to keep their lights on for 30 seconds. It really is not going to good use, the "roads police and schools" argument is bullshit in most areas, because you're assuming that it isn't all being spent on that new football stadium being opened up. I wouldn't trust any government moron with my cash, because they'll just spend it on what they want, not what we need.

Reactions: ConcernedAnon

dreamworks face

Model bugman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I hate roads, hospitals, and not getting robbed"-OP
So if you do your taxes, you'll notice how there's two kinds - state taxes, and federal taxes.

Roads, hospitals, police, fire, etc. are all paid for by your state government taxes - that is, almost everything that is practically useful (although states do get some federal funding.)

As for federal taxes:
1586009650223.png

You might notice that you pay a hell of a lot of federal income tax yet about 80% of what you're paying for is absolute bullshit. I know I have.

Tags
None