Taylor Swift Posted a Photo of Chickens Wearing Sunglasses and Fans Are Losing It -

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Taylor Swift has been busily counting down to Friday, April 26, seemingly teasing new music — or something equally exciting — on social media for days. What started as a series of photos with a similar aesthetic (a turquoise bike, pink gemstones in the shape of a heart, pastel clouds) turned pretty damn confusing on Saturday, April 20, when Tay shared a picture of chickens sporting chic sunnies. Yes, I just said chickens wearing sunglasses. Oh, and did I mention they were paintings of chickens in sunglasses? Which somehow makes everything weirder.

Unsurprisingly, fans were a little confused. “Girl, what?” Twitter user @eleanorbate wrote, adding: “Blink twice if ur being held hostage by chickens in sunglasses.” Another fan replied in all capital letters: “I UNDERSTAND NOTHING,” while others opted for gifs, memes, and a simple “Wtf.”

Some fans, however, are trying to figure out it, noting that there are seven chicks in the picture — a nod to #TS7, perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine, fam.

Between the chickens, the pastel clouds, the butterflies and mermaids, and that weird clue surrounding Tay’s song “The Story of Us,” I just don't know what to think anymore. Is she trading snakes for chickens? Will her next tour include a giant chicken throne? All bets are off here, folks. But knowing Taylor, there's a reason for everything, and I, for one, cannot wait to find out.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net

Taylor Swift has been busily counting down to Friday, April 26, seemingly teasing new music — or something equally exciting — on social media for days. What started as a series of photos with a similar aesthetic (a turquoise bike, pink gemstones in the shape of a heart, pastel clouds) turned pretty damn confusing on Saturday, April 20, when Tay shared a picture of chickens sporting chic sunnies. Yes, I just said chickens wearing sunglasses. Oh, and did I mention they were paintings of chickens in sunglasses? Which somehow makes everything weirder.

Unsurprisingly, fans were a little confused. “Girl, what?” Twitter user @eleanorbate wrote, adding: “Blink twice if ur being held hostage by chickens in sunglasses.” Another fan replied in all capital letters: “I UNDERSTAND NOTHING,” while others opted for gifs, memes, and a simple “Wtf.”

Some fans, however, are trying to figure out it, noting that there are seven chicks in the picture — a nod to #TS7, perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine, fam.

Between the chickens, the pastel clouds, the butterflies and mermaids, and that weird clue surrounding Tay’s song “The Story of Us,” I just don't know what to think anymore. Is she trading snakes for chickens? Will her next tour include a giant chicken throne? All bets are off here, folks. But knowing Taylor, there's a reason for everything, and I, for one, cannot wait to find out.
Did we ever find out if she was that 4chan /b/ poster?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Consider the following scenario

1) NEET Edgelord commits some horrible terror attack wearing a chicken mask, Taylor Swift T shirt and sunglasses and claims he was inspired by Swift's subliminal command.

2) A moral panic amongst Millennial SJW clickbait journalist occurs demanding the 'Alt Right mastermind' Taylor Swift be silenced.

3) Swift is banned from the Internet.

4) The long prophesied Ragnarok : Zoomer Uprising finally occurs. Chaotic scenes on TV show chicken masked Zoomers with Taylor Swift T shirts wearing sunglasses attacking clickbait sites' offices.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider the following scenario

1) NEET Edgelord commits some horrible terror attack wearing a chicken mask, Taylor Swift T shirt and sunglasses and claims he was inspired by Swift's subliminal command.

2) A moral panic amongst Millennial SJW clickbait journalist occurs demanding the 'Alt Right mastermind' Taylor Swift be silenced.

3) Swift is banned from the Internet.

4) The long prophesied Ragnarok : Zoomer Uprising finally occurs. Chaotic scenes on TV show chicken masked Zoomers with Taylor Swift T shirts wearing sunglasses attacking clickbait sites' offices.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino