TCPA Hearing 9/6/19 - Marchi ran from the Law, TI crumbles, conspiracy still on the table, and collective autism from all sides.

Nuke twitter?

• Yes

Votes: 109 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Look at those faggot ass clothes! Faggot! Faggot, fag! Fuckin fag, my son's a fag!

Votes: 320 56.7%
  • Apply the sacred ointment!

Votes: 132 23.4%

• Total voters

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly it. It's about "winning" the discussion, regardless of truth. And, as I keep saying about them, doing it with a smug "I'm always right" tone.
Also he cared more about defending the eternally dumb threadnought than actually discussing the arguments I made against his points.
I assume this was in this thread. I know in the other one he BTFOd out of, it was me making long screeds he very, very selectively responded to, while asserting facts completely unsupported by his own quotes, and generally giving me about +20 levels in Autism.

This coming from a board that's convinced that Chupp is the reason Ty lost the hearing instead of Ty is...amusing.
Don't worry, I am on Team "EVERYONE FUCKED UP"!

Fucking everyone but Marchi's lawyer is a fuck up.

BimWitted

kiwifarms.net
This coming from a board that's convinced that Chupp is the reason Ty lost the hearing instead of Ty is...amusing.
This coming from a guy who thinks people will delete their posts if they turn out to be wrong about something...

I assume this was in this thread. I know in the other one he BTFOd out of, it was me making long screeds he very, very selectively responded to, while asserting facts completely unsupported by his own quotes, and generally giving me about +20 levels in Autism.
Nah it was twitter. Haven't read everything in this thread as I tend to disappear for a bit and don't have time to read everything to catch up.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
You never replied to my questions. Despite my gracious replies.

Difficult to take your criticisms seriously when you don't live up to them yourself.

lawtwitterthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Weak bait, you can do better.
I suppose. But do I care enough to?
Don't worry, I am on Team "EVERYONE FUCKED UP"!

Mmm, I don't know that I'm willing to stipulate to that. Volney acquitted himself well, and Johnson clearly benefited from having the chance to make his case before Ty being exceptional used up all of Chupp's patience for the day.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
Difference between us and your type @lawtwitterthrowaway is we can admit to our errors. Can you? Or delete the evidence and hope no one archives because you have to keep your delusions going? So how about that video of smooth brain greg taking out of context with vic and that girl? Was that admitting error or blaming someone else while insulting the girl?

The one that said the no child left behind policy must truly extend to the bar exam if this passes as lawyers.

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
Why would I delete a post lol.

I'm not going to post it again. You don't understand what clear and specific evidence means. Thats it. Lmao.
They’re blatantly obvious faggots here on a mission and they think that because their microsection or Twitter operates in X way, everyone else also does the same, they’re just less open about it.
That’s it. They’re either Dynastia on a binge or Lawtwitter thinking that they can convince someone here in spite of evidence, law and common sense being against them. I admire this determination, honestly, even if it comes from ignorance, stupidity, cocky self-assured arrogance and a desire to be woke.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
Fer instance, I now know
No, you don't.

Chupp didn't even adjudicate what would be admissible evidence by the time Ty was using it and not only heightened the standard of evidence to something that would only be possible AFTER a discovery that was halted-- one accordingly NOT prescribed by relevant statute and case law-- but at times demanded a standard that couldn't conceivably be prescribed by anything. My unconceived children could see that this hearing was bungled by Chupp, but they also have the distinct advantage of not having a transcendent TBI the likes of yours and the Spednaught you fell off of.

Sam got was opportunistic with the confused hearing he lucked into.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
I suppose. But do I care enough to?

Mmm, I don't know that I'm willing to stipulate to that. Volney acquitted himself well, and Johnson clearly benefited from having the chance to make his case before Ty being exceptional used up all of Chupp's patience for the day.
Volney's filings were bad, on par with Tys. Leaving out massive important things and benefiting only because everyone else also dropped the ball.

Marchi's lawyer IS Johnson, and he remained quiet, filed only what he needed to, and was generally the most professional of the lot.

I think less ofthe judge, I think less of (Most) of the lawyers, and I think everyone involved should take a deep look in on themselves.

lawtwitterthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Volney's filings were bad, on par with Tys. Leaving out massive important things and benefiting only because everyone else also dropped the ball.

Marchi's lawyer IS Johnson, and he remained quiet, filed only what he needed to, and was generally the most professional of the lot.

I think less ofthe judge, I think less of (Most) of the lawyers, and I think everyone involved should take a deep look in on themselves.
Mmm, I'm by and large unfamiliar with Volney's filings, but reading the transcript shows him fucking up far less and far less deeply during the hearing than Ty. That said, the Aug 30 filing and the 2nd Amended Petition were bad enough that I'd be willing to say they outright screwed the case, so consider me deeply skeptical of a claim like that.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
So its this
They sure all those threats didn't come from Ron?

Also does Chupp know the defendants and those they work with are constantly popping off on social media instead of shutting their traps?

Last edited:

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Difference between us and your type @lawtwitterthrowaway is we can admit to our errors. Can you? Or delete the evidence and hope no one archives because you have to keep your delusions going? So how about that video of smooth brain greg taking out of context with vic and that girl? Was that admitting error or blaming someone else while insulting the girl?

The one that said the no child left behind policy must truly extend to the bar exam if this passes as lawyers.
Plus, she has the worst manners I've ever seen on the Farms. The worst. Asks for answers but won't reply to questions.

Would never eat with this filthy, greedy pig of an anonymous shitposter. She'd tip the table to stuff her big fat mouth with the whole meal.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
lawtwitterthrowaway and Dinky Cow Sow are so identical I literally couldn't tell that one stopped talking and the other one started until I went back and re-looked at it. Avatars don't help when your arguments and method of typing those out are identical.
Had my suspicions about those 2. Were you the one who had some method that outed the orca when she tried?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: indianshedevil
Tags
None