Culture Teacher, principal placed on leave after student wears Hitler costume for Halloween -

DarkWestern

Never don't give up.
kiwifarms.net
Hitler, while quite a controversial historical figure, is technically still a historical figure, and chances are the kid learned about him in history class at that very school. Allowing your child to dress as Hitler is absolutely done in poor taste, and you may offend some people with the visual, but it's straight up unconstitutional to claim they shouldn't have the freedom to flex that hate muscle if that's what they want to do with their time.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Hitler, while quite a controversial historical figure, is technically still a historical figure, and chances are the kid learned about him in history class at that very school. Allowing your child to dress as Hitler is absolutely done in poor taste, and you may offend some people with the visual, but it's straight up unconstitutional to claim they shouldn't have the freedom to flex that hate muscle if that's what they want to do with their time.
It's certainly a bad idea to dress like Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden but schools always overreact to this shit. I bet he'd get a free pass if he dressed like Stalin or Hannibal Lecter or something.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
It's certainly a bad idea to dress like Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden but schools always overreact to this shit. I bet he'd get a free pass if he dressed like Stalin or Hannibal Lecter or something.
The school however is also required to protect them
And also required to not physically intervene to prevent the harm from other students
and not deny the student access to the school

Pomme Poire Peche

kiwifarms.net
The mother added that the costume itself was "ridiculous and distasteful as one could get."
So the actual exact qualities required in a Halloween costume then.

I mean, I don't think it's a great idea, but no one should get fired for this. Probably the people who published pictures of a child should feel ashamed tho. Nice moral high ground. A child wore a costume I didn't like so I publicly shamed them and their family.

The kid behind him in that photo has purple died hair and is wearing what appears to be a matching pyjama jumpsuit made entirely of discount fleece. Even that shoddy Hitler outfit isn't anywhere near as offensive as that.

Calooby

I WILL GOBBLE GOBBLE YOU'RE ASSHOLE OFF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Utah members of Black Lives Matter," "the United Jewish Federation of Utah" OMG GTFO OF MY STATE!!!!!! What this kid did was BRAVE and STUNNING and deserves to an award!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino