Team Fortress 2 Classic

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you sick and tired of seeing hats and cosmetics everywhere? Sick of how numerous and imbalanced all the weapons are? Are you bored from waiting for Valve's team to finally release new worthwhile updates? Do you long for the early days when TF2 was brand new? Have you ever wished you could play as a tenth class where you are almost completely defenseless and if you die the other team wins, pissing off your entire team? Wish you could actually play as a color other than red or blue?

Then baby I got something for you!

Officially released today after years in development. TF2 Classic brings things back to basics. You're limited to stock equipment with a few new additional weapons that may or may not be tweaked a bit. Scout has a nail gun now, Soldier has a mortar, Demoman can now throw dynamite, ect.

See you guys and gals on the field. I'm gonna prep the barbecue.

1593980857974.png

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
But does it run better? The main reason I stopped playing was the game was running worse. I didn't have some super mega pc, but I could at least run the game. After a while, game wouldn't even hit 30fps on low. Big mood killer.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But does it run better? The main reason I stopped playing was the game was running worse. I didn't have some super mega pc, but I could at least run the game. After a while, game wouldn't even hit 30fps on low. Big mood killer.

Can't really say as it's been a while since I last played regular TF2, but it runs pretty great on my laptop.

Woke Blue Muttlema

Liz the Vet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tfw you ar dirty free2play and don't have hats or know how to change your loadout so you pretty much get the same experience.

Reactions: Hal

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
i'm going to give this a quick look
hopefully it runs better than TF2
(honestly i had to stop because it would freeze once every other minute)

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
i'm going to give this a quick look
hopefully it runs better than TF2
(honestly i had to stop because it would freeze once every other minute)
How? you don't need a super computer to run the game. I had a shitty laptop 2 years ago and it ran perfectly fine there

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
How? you don't need a super computer to run the game. I had a shitty laptop 2 years ago and it ran perfectly fine there
*shrug*
it ran great until one day it would just freeze once in a while
and it was impossible to play when it would freeze for several seconds
i went to different servers
i turned down the graphics
nothing worked. so i just stopped playing.

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, this is a great idea.

I like some of the later additions to TF2 but it definitely became bloated after a while.

Unyielding Stupidity

No crying until the end.
kiwifarms.net
I'm interested, but I'm holding off for a week or two so any major security issues get fixed. As lets face it, there's going to be security issues with a project like this. It looks very promising though.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
@Corn Flakes you better take that shit back. Don't you ever badmouth Tribes again or you're fucking done, bucko.

I am so sorry you had to see this @Spermatozoa. Let's run train on some Blood Eagle and feel happiness.
Hey hey hey. Now, now. I wasn't badmouthing Tribes. Tribes is love, Tribes is life.

I was badmouthing the idiot necroing the thread without adding anything relevant to it.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly they have some "arrangement with Valve" and the Discord mods were telling people that something good was about to happen. But that was over a month ago. Stopped playing when they set all the servers to their annoying Halloween mode.