Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Why do these people hate a free to play hat trading game this much
They don't. Well, most don't. It's attention whoring. The people doing this get a big ego boost when they see the bots being such a major topic of conversation, almost to the exclusion of the rest of the game.
Originally it was out of spite for valve actually fighting lmaobox - that was when multibox started existing.

Currently different people do this for different reasons - spite for valve/tf2, monetary gain and/or simply for shits and giggles. It's nothing more than "pissing on someone's grave" to them.
And this.

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Three heads are spooky right?
kiwifarms.net
Originally it was out of spite for valve actually fighting lmaobox - that was when multibox started existing.

Currently different people do this for different reasons - spite for valve/tf2, monetary gain and/or simply for shits and giggles. It's nothing more than "pissing on someone's grave" to them.
Wouldn't this only be minor inconvenience for Valve seeing as their money comes from the entirety of Steam and not just TF2.

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't this only be minor inconvenience for Valve seeing as their money comes from the entirety of Steam and not just TF2.
It is a minor inconvenience - in fact, it looks like Valve actually wants this game to fucking die already and deliberately does nothing about it. Cathook could be ended the same way aimtux was literally overnight - yet the VAC team does jack shit about it, which means someone is holding them back.

kingripperass

kiwifarms.net
Surprised they haven't disabled navigation meshes in casual yet. As far as I'm aware, those are what bots use for their pathfinding, and without them they're unable to move.
Navigational meshes are not based on cvars which would be bypassed anyway rather a .nav file as mentioned in a previous post.
That's not the worst offender - toxicity in the tf2 community has skyrocketed due to multitude of reasons (Youtubers leaving for overwatch, valve practically abandoning the game, catbots), which produced plethora of services targeted for toxic people, for example tacobot, which is basically a blacklist made by seasoned mvm players that are mad at people that don't comform to the meta/don't exactly sweat all the time in the game.
What really makes the game tauksik is the legits themselves. Most became some kind of cumbrain or reddit nigger. They kick other people legit or not over them having skill. They abuse the vote kick system over killing friendlies aka playing the game. They vote kick you after the game auto balances you because they're mad. They kick you for having a shit connection. They kick you for being "useless" as you're casually playing. They kick you for being idle when trying to get a good opportunity to sap sentries and allow the team to push.
Because EGH is a fucking minor character in the exceptional individual shitshow that is the tf2 cheating scene, which warranted its own thread five to seven years ago. Also mentioning the embodiment of "having a big mouth and no balls to back it up" would get his attention to this thread and he will derail the thread towards discussing how maxbox is still cheating and had sent his own dick multiple times to someone underage on snapchat. Because that's what he likes to do.
My point was Elder literally openly taunts others about being a pedophile and not being talked about by anyone. Also I doubt he even knows this place exists. Considering all he cares about is YT and TF2. Though I agree, since recently some Bulgarian faggot kid who sucked dick for admin rage banning people from Hack vs Hack servers was more relevant then him and his usual antics.

Last edited:

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Navigational meshes are not based on cvars which would be bypassed anyway rather a .nav file as mentioned in a previous post.
Catbots use their own navigation meshes, which can be found here.

What really makes the game tauksik is the legits themselves.
Which becomes a good motivation for someone to cheat - to either « pay back » the community or have a laugh at the community’s expense. I know multiple people who turned to cheating in tf2/csgo due to the community being exceptional and/or the game getting stale/boring.

My point was Elder literally openly taunts others about being a pedophile and not being talked about by anyone.
He was a clown for a bit but now nobody cares about him.
D69F7DB6-F9D3-4B4D-BAE3-FC4F034C7851.jpeg

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
What really makes the game tauksik is the legits themselves. Most became some kind of cumbrain or reddit nigger. They kick other people legit or not over them having skill. They abuse the vote kick system over killing friendlies aka playing the game. They vote kick you after the game auto balances you because they're mad. They kick you for having a shit connection. They kick you for being "useless" as you're casually playing. They kick you for being idle when trying to get a good opportunity to sap sentries and allow the team to push.
Holy shit, this reminds me of Unicums in World of Tanks. Fucking niggers keep boasting their skill and high winrate while berating others because they are below the color purple as well as being XVM-fags. PAYDAY 2 players past Infamy 10 also count as they will gladly fuck you over for being either non-infamy or making simple mistakes.

If people will not teach new players on how the game works, you will not guarantee stable growth from your game and it will eventually die, because you failed to teach others how to play, like how failed education systems failed students because they couldn't give a rats ass to teach them properly, hence the dying system.

JimmyNugget

Go to the Stars, Get Candy Bars
kiwifarms.net

My point was Elder literally openly taunts others about being a pedophile and not being talked about by anyone. Also I doubt he even knows this place exists. Considering all he cares about is YT and TF2. Though I agree, since recently some Bulgarian faggot kid who sucked dick for admin rage banning people from Hack vs Hack servers was more relevant then him and his usual antics.
Can confirm on toxicity. I got kicked by a bunch of progressive shitheads playing battle medic and not even leaving spawn. Unironic she they pronouns in you username should be grounds for targeting.

Unyielding Stupidity

i will become back my money
kiwifarms.net
You know, I never really see people get kicked for reasons for like this, and I play on European servers. Is this only really a problem on North American servers?

kingripperass

kiwifarms.net
North American servers?
I play EU MM. Though I need to go to US MM because everyone's reaction time is slower and it's fun to trash talk.
Can confirm on toxicity. I got kicked by a bunch of progressive shitheads playing battle medic and not even leaving spawn. Unironic she they pronouns in you username should be grounds for targeting.
I remember one time how I ended up in a lobby where there was this annoying nerdy sounding exceptional individual who kept talking to himself on mic as he was sucking dick as sniper and some exceptional individual whore with a really screechy sounding voice. I said troons commit uninstall Minecraft irl and before I got kicked the nerdy guy said "no one likes him kick him"
Or the one other time I said "orange man bad am I right?" to some troon furfag and he got boiled and kicked me.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
I kick battle medics that do call-outs and shit IN CASUAL on-sight because they're annoying, always works and always results in some tard spergout.

Adeptus Retardes

Heresy grows from autism
kiwifarms.net
so Fortnite-tier clickbaiter and general laughing stock of the community Wamo made a video on the semi-controversial, also kind of a joke other figure in the community, Zesty Jesus

video archive in case of panic deletion: https://archive.md/5c0RE

This video by one joke about another joke accuses Zesty of the usual -isms and -phobias and bitches that the guy has a problem with gamerrage.

Wamo actually took time to throw a moral grandstand over the fact Zesty called someone a "mong". He actually stopped video with the cliche record scratch sound effect and a google search result for the definition of "mong".

Summary for the short attention spanned: local clickbait channel stirs up drama to boost his numbers

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so Fortnite-tier clickbaiter and general laughing stock of the community Wamo made a video on the semi-controversial, also kind of a joke other figure in the community, Zesty Jesus

video archive in case of panic deletion: https://archive.md/5c0RE

This video by one joke about another joke accuses Zesty of the usual -isms and -phobias and bitches that the guy has a problem with gamerrage.

Wamo actually took time to throw a moral grandstand over the fact Zesty called someone a "mong". He actually stopped video with the cliche record scratch sound effect and a google search result for the definition of "mong".

Summary for the short attention spanned: local clickbait channel stirs up drama to boost his numbers
Archiving the site does nothing, you need to download and post the video for archivals sake