Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
The raging hateboner he has for competitive and competitive advocates is well enough, he had to take a break from youtube because he got himself so worked up from the TF2YT Old Guard being mainly pro-competitive.

Not to mention that most of his arguments tend to be emotion-based and he gets VERY carried away into rant territory.

It's not that he isn't entertaining, he's just entertaining in ways that aren't great for his image.
That's all? I already figured that. I thought there was more to it than that.

privateemails

kiwifarms.net
That's all? I already figured that. I thought there was more to it than that.
He's not really a joke in the community, just a controversial figure. The reason he gets so much flak from the community is because he has unpopular opinions and is "toxic".
He called out a few youtubers like WAMO and SolarLight when they were shilling FaceIt. SolarLight in particular has been letting Zesty live in his head for the last few months
1628359539755.png
1628359581180.png
Zesty vs SolarLight.png
1628359024761.png

Solar's notorious for writing essays on Reddit and farming for upvotes. He certainly looks the part:
1628360353568.png

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday Zesty sperged out in an hour long rant on his stream (despite warnings not to from himself and viewers), crying at some points, after a few days of very obviously trying to suppress his rage when he came back from his very short break from streaming.
Backup is in three parts because xbox hueg filesize.

As usual, his overinflated ego doesn't allow him to accept responsibility for any mistakes he's made, nor does he ever stop and think about why he needs to validate untruthful claims by responding to them. So his life now is composed of this trash fire.
I don't know much about Wamo, but it seems he's an underage desperate for attention/money by any means necessary, so "reporting" on community drama is a natural activity for him. It seems he smelled blood in the water and wanted to capitalize. Solarlight is just some literal who demoknight maining faggot that doesn't like Zesty afaik but I could be mistaken on either of these two.
Regarding 4chan (where most of my knowledge pertains to), bear in mind that this idiot, despite being an "oldfag", decided it would be a good idea to go to /tf2g/ and post a picture of himself with a timestamp. Then, when bants came his way, he fed the trolls and raged the fuck out. Players would join the server he was playing on and stream snipe him, taunting after kills, leading to guaranteed Zesty seethe. This got progressively worse over the course of a year or so; now it's so bad that he adamantly claims anyone taunting after killing him is a stream sniper, even when they've just gotten a revenge kill or something. For a while, he was even running a specially-customized HUD (dubbed schizohud on /tf2g/), that hides player names, to try and avoid getting sniped. This video (posted by one of his dedicated trolls) shows how paranoid and irritable he's become.

A more complete rundown got posted in /tf2g/ today so I'll include that.
1628540454716.png

After this latest episode, I would not be surprised if the guy warrants a thread here at some point, because he's got all the right qualities: a huge ego, a sheltered life, thin skin, an emotional personality, an inability to ignore things, "problematic" opinions, manchildish hobbies, some weird sexual proclivities, and an emotional dependency on the internet.

Attachments

• here you go-s1wG9NVbBdc part3.webm
    76.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Louis

kiwifarms.net
Yesterday Zesty sperged out in an hour long rant on his stream (despite warnings not to from himself and viewers), after a few days of very obviously trying to suppress his rage when he came back from his very short break from streaming.
[I'm converting a backup of this video atm but it's taking a while because it's so fucking long]
As usual, his overinflated ego doesn't allow him to accept responsibility for any mistakes he's made, nor does he ever stop and think about why he needs to validate untruthful claims by responding to them. So his life now is composed of this trash fire.
I don't know much about Wamo, but it seems he's an underage desperate for attention/money by any means necessary, so "reporting" on community drama is a natural activity for him. It seems he smelled blood in the water and wanted to capitalize. Solarlight is just some literal who demoknight maining faggot that doesn't like Zesty afaik but I could be mistaken on either of these two.
Regarding 4cha (where most of my knowledge pertains to), bear in mind that this idiot, despite being an "oldfag", decided it would be a good idea to go to /tf2g/ and post a picture of himself with a timestamp. Then, when bants came his way, he fed the trolls and raged the fuck out. Players would join the server he was playing on and stream snipe him, taunting after kills, leading to guaranteed Zesty seethe. This got progressively worse over the course of a year or so; now it's so bad that he adamantly claims anyone taunting after killing him is a stream sniper, even when they've just gotten a revenge kill or something. This video (posted by one of his dedicated trolls) shows how paranoid and irritable he's become.
View attachment 2426868
View attachment 2427159

After this latest episode, I would not be surprised if the guy warrants a thread here at some point, because he's got all the right qualities: a huge ego, a sheltered life, thin skin, an emotional personality, an inability to ignore things, "problematic" opinions, manchildish hobbies, some weird sexual proclivities, and an emotional dependency on the internet.
Very prominent lolcow. Thanks for the rundown.

privateemails

kiwifarms.net
Yesterday Zesty sperged out in an hour long rant on his stream (despite warnings not to from himself and viewers), crying at some points, after a few days of very obviously trying to suppress his rage when he came back from his very short break from streaming.
[I'm converting a backup of this video atm but it's taking a while because it's so fucking long]
Regarding 4chan (where most of my knowledge pertains to), bear in mind that this idiot, despite being an "oldfag", decided it would be a good idea to go to /tf2g/ and post a picture of himself with a timestamp. Then, when bants came his way, he fed the trolls and raged the fuck out. Players would join the server he was playing on and stream snipe him, taunting after kills, leading to guaranteed Zesty seethe. This got progressively worse over the course of a year or so; now it's so bad that he adamantly claims anyone taunting after killing him is a stream sniper, even when they've just gotten a revenge kill or something. This video (posted by one of his dedicated trolls) shows how paranoid and irritable he's become.
View attachment 2426868
View attachment 2427159

I like Zesty, but I agree that his hour long breakdown was an autistic mess. Time will tell if this behavior continues.

Archie_Kimkicker

Nobody dies.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised nobody has brought up B4nny. By and large one of the most prolific competitive TF2 players of all time. He was even beloved by most, until he decided to become a youtuber and streamer and his personality started creeping out. He's a big fish in a tiny pond, and it all sort of went to his head.

Oh spoiler....the guy he was shit-talking on this stream then defeated him at i58.

0.jpg

Miscellaneous chimpouts.

Last edited:

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Sad to see him doing this, hope it won't affect his degree or job potential. If he has any amount of sense left in him, he would take a break from everything except making videos.
I don't feel sorry for him. Serves him right for trying to use a 4chan general to boost his audience.
I don't wish him ill, but anyone doing that is gay as fuck. And he should have known better.

Last edited:

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
been watching zesty for a while, he wasn't this schizophrenic even during his early /tf2g/ days where he frequented the board.
it's incredibly depressing watching what used to be a rational man break down like this from a couple of jobless nerds who turned a video game into their tenuous career.

solarlights vendetta against this guy originates from zesty calling faceit out on their subpar service, granted it was pretty emotionally driven, but it resonated well with the casual oriented community enough to kickstart his channel into overdrive. especially during a period where every tf2 content creator on the platform was paid off with cheap merch and early access to promote faceits service.
so now solarlight sees zesty as the cause of faceits massive plummet into obscurity post release and is trying everything to discredit him and shill faceit more, despite all of his fellow faceit buddies walking out of it by now because they already got what they were promised (a couple of shitty t-shirts & beta access). he doesn't see the fact that the reason why faceit died is because its gamerules and matchmaking appealed to very few people, he'd rather believe that some small-time youtube personality with a very autistic video caused the entire downfall of the platform.
solarlight is currently stalking zesty's every move and tries to find any opportunity to virtue signal, call him out, and discredit what zesty believes with long walls of text nobody will read. he's obsessed.

for reference as to why faceit actually died;
  • it's very important to note that this was marketed towards a casual audience, not a competitive one. those who joined the service at the time were expecting the former, not the latter.
  • instead, you got
    • nocrit/nospread - this is largely up to opinion and preference, but official valve casual servers run crits and random spread
    • stopwatch mode - a very controversial feature as it vastly changes how the game is played; preferred for competitive, far less so for casual
      • used to exist in casual, reverted within a week of release due to negative feedback from the community.
    • comp-lite matchmaking - where you need to organise a team with a team leader, while this was done automatically it still had a very strong competitive feel about it
      • fun fact! faceit premium members got a far greater chance of being the team leader which had some benefits over everyone else on the team
    • controversial anticheat - claimed to be optional but it would randomly demand that you use it after a match
    • harsh abandonment penalties - if you left a game early you'd lose your earnings and get hit with a significant matchmaking cooldown.
      • valve tried this in a previous update for casual, very poorly received and reverted within a month.
    • limited and small map pool - unlike valve casual which has a huge variety of maps, you only got a hand picked selection of maps that rotated between "seasons"
    • "free" items - to the surprise of nobody, the free items you could earn were out of reach for most people and required an unfathomable amount of grinding for free players, and less for those who paid for premium.
tl;dr - it appealed to the theoretical tf2 audience thought up by popular community figures, not the actual audience. tone-deaf and idealistic while also seeing the community as something that "just doesn't know good gameplay"
they repeated the mistakes of Meet Your Match and thought that the only reason why the community hated that update was because of the bugs (a stance that solarlight vehemently stands behind), not the god awful changes to the game that only served to create the ever growing chasm between the two types of players.

Last edited:

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
After being directly involved with some of the retardation, particularly around mid 2020 when the bot crisis really blew the fuck up, I can say that the TF2 community absolutely has its fair share of cows.

TFPD, TF2 SWAT, Poohook, o.W.n., and prettymuch any of the major TF2 Youtubers right nowーall of them are guilty.

If any of these names are news to you, I'm sorry but I can't talk about it because alot of it is old, it's a long story with unfortunately not a lot of evidence left over. But, at least we can all laugh at WAMO for being a dramatic dumbfuck.

As for FACEIT, FACEIT never understood how to stay successful and had more than several flaws. Same with Creators.tf. I'm probably not qualified to go into detail about FACEIT since I don't use it and competitive gaming is a deep subject, so I'll let what's already been said in this thread help piece that together.

However, here's what I do believe. FACEIT was overhyped because people were desperate for a solution to the bot crisis, and didn't understand that Valve was doing the best they could. They would rather have a slimy malware anticheat installed onto all of their systems than actually have fun playing the game and learn to cope with the trolls hosting bots, a testament to how poorly the TF2 community reacts when they are presented with problems of any kind. They're spoiled children. Don't even get me started with that one time Poohook managed to convince everyone there was an RCE in TF2, and just about everybody fell for it despite it being an obvious lie, so much so that Valve had to revive their old @teamfortress Twitter account just to tell everyone to be quiet.

Last edited:

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak! Broke Dick Ed.
kiwifarms.net
been watching zesty for a while, he wasn't this schizophrenic even during his early /tf2g/ days where he frequented the board.
it's incredibly depressing watching what used to be a rational man break down like this from a couple of jobless nerds who turned a video game into their tenuous career.

solarlights vendetta against this guy originates from zesty calling faceit out on their subpar service, granted it was pretty emotionally driven, but it resonated well with the casual oriented community enough to kickstart his channel into overdrive. especially during a period where every tf2 content creator on the platform was paid off with cheap merch and early access to promote faceits service.
so now solarlight sees zesty as the cause of faceits massive plummet into obscurity post release and is trying everything to discredit him and shill faceit more, despite all of his fellow faceit buddies walking out of it by now because they already got what they were promised (a couple of shitty t-shirts & beta access). he doesn't see the fact that the reason why faceit died is because its gamerules and matchmaking appealed to very few people, he'd rather believe that some small-time youtube personality with a very autistic video caused the entire downfall of the platform.
solarlight is currently stalking zesty's every move and tries to find any opportunity to virtue signal, call him out, and discredit what zesty believes with long walls of text nobody will read. he's obsessed.

for reference as to why faceit actually died;
  • it's very important to note that this was marketed towards a casual audience, not a competitive one. those who joined the service at the time were expecting the former, not the latter.
  • instead, you got
    • nocrit/nospread - this is largely up to opinion and preference, but official valve casual servers run crits and random spread
    • stopwatch mode - a very controversial feature as it vastly changes how the game is played; preferred for competitive, far less so for casual
      • used to exist in casual, reverted within a week of release due to negative feedback from the community.
    • comp-lite matchmaking - where you need to organise a team with a team leader, while this was done automatically it still had a very strong competitive feel about it
      • fun fact! faceit premium members got a far greater chance of being the team leader which had some benefits over everyone else on the team
    • controversial anticheat - claimed to be optional but it would randomly demand that you use it after a match
    • harsh abandonment penalties - if you left a game early you'd lose your earnings and get hit with a significant matchmaking cooldown.
      • valve tried this in a previous update for casual, very poorly received and reverted within a month.
    • limited and small map pool - unlike valve casual which has a huge variety of maps, you only got a hand picked selection of maps that rotated between "seasons"
    • "free" items - to the surprise of nobody, the free items you could earn were out of reach for most people and required an unfathomable amount of grinding for free players, and less for those who paid for premium.
tl;dr - it appealed to the theoretical tf2 audience thought up by popular community figures, not the actual audience. tone-deaf and idealistic while also seeing the community as something that "just doesn't know good gameplay"
they repeated the mistakes of Meet Your Match and thought that the only reason why the community hated that update was because of the bugs (a stance that solarlight vehemently stands behind), not the god awful changes to the game that only served to create the ever growing chasm between the two types of players.
Faceit was always like this, between DOTA, CS and a ton of other online games, they offer features that the community wants but said offers are usually not the one as advertised. Kinda reminds me of how CSGO retards kept telling others on other websites (reddit, HLTV, etc) to always use Faceit but pity the others who can't even afford """premium""" (god that word is cancer) and are forced to deal with cheaters on regular MM.

Oh and thanks to Solarlight, 'demoman tf2' is the equivalent of TTS in the Warhammer 40K thread: attracts redditors, used to be funny and now its obnoxious as fuck thanks to shitty creators.

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
wamo is currently sperging out on twitter about the backlash he received.
he's likely playing it up for attention given his track record of attention seeking and thirst for drama.
i do not have the deleted tweet archived sadly. [thread archive]
ss (2021-08-19 at 09.12.30).png

he of course, went right back to shitposting after this.
ss (2021-08-19 at 09.16.19).png

truly, a victim of the hateful community of tf2 and we must give him plenty of space and time to feel better.

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
wamo is currently sperging out on twitter about the backlash he received.
he's likely playing it up for attention given his track record of attention seeking and thirst for drama.
i do not have the deleted tweet archived sadly. [thread archive]
View attachment 2458657
he of course, went right back to shitposting after this.
View attachment 2458660
truly, a victim of the hateful community of tf2 and we must give him plenty of space and time to feel better.
Ah yes, the classic "I have underlying issues that you guys don't know about and you should feel bad for holding me accountable for my actions, now I must go listen to Linkin Park" card. Also known as the Victim Card.

Wamo is a certified Twitter addict.

Like in CS:GO, TF2 has it's own economy based around Steam Trading, and one feature of this is being able to put custom names and descriptions on items.

Which leads to things like this:
unknown-357.png