Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

kingripperass

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of the coomunity does anyone know the validity of Team Comtress 2?
In it's current state it's a community bug "fixed" mod of TF2, but based on the outdated client side source code iirc that retards hope Valve will eventually pickup and merge into actual TF2.
Genuinely curious how bad or good this actually is.

Last edited:

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Yes I use LMAOBOX, how could you tell?"
[VALVe] Twilight Sparkle's roomtour without any commentary

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
Redpill me on who the fuck is this guy?

Louis

kiwifarms.net
is a brony, pedo, hacker (used cheats and was one of the first names during the bot crisis).
Apparently, he was sued by valve because of the lag bots and is on the run.
He's talked about pretty thoroughly on the first page of this thread. He was seemingly arrested for ERPing with a minor, nothing related to Valve, who probably have no idea he exists
Edit: idiot inserts link wrong

Never was sued, arrested, wanted or anything. Faked that for attention like @0x0000C1A said. Banned from Steam at most because of continuous rulebreaking. He'd be banned on sight if on Steam.
I can't edit my older posts (or OP in that matter, wtf?) but unfortunately that minor ERPing thing was apparently a psyop by FortyTwo, some Balkan fag who created those spergatory threads (1, 2). Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the last I've caught up with. The room (tour) and face are real though.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put it past a cumbrain to do something like that.

Vermin God

I can't sleep, I don't wanna dream
kiwifarms.net
Zeesastrous is a troon that made a fairly popular HUD called ZeesHUD. The HUD features a a scrolling list of donators on the main menu which many people have found workarounds to get rid of. Having found out about these workarounds, Zee went into a fit of rage and threatened to update his HUD with the capabilities to brick the games of anyone who removes the list.
-snip

This isn't the first time Zee has been called out on Reddit. Just a month ago, he was claiming that bots were using in game sprays to save gore and CP to everyone's computers (despite the fact that Valve disabled spray sharing on their servers years ago).
-snip
Game got an update today disabling sprays almost entirely, seemingly because of his twitter post:
update.png

Interestingly enough his Twitter is currently on protected mode
1631870579224.png

Extremely Online Guy

Um... you're Chinese.
kiwifarms.net
Zesty Jesus still has a raging hateboner against FACEIT for the most rudimentary shit. FACEIT tweets about some shit update where VALVE added snakes to cp_snakewater and Zesty has to bitch about it. The guy who runs FACEIT replies with "cry about it" from another account and hilarity ensues.

z1.JPG

This is coming from a man who apparently is a Ph.D. Candidate for geological sciences.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
Zesty Jesus still has a raging hateboner against FACEIT for the most rudimentary shit. FACEIT tweets about some shit update where VALVE added snakes to cp_snakewater and Zesty has to bitch about it. The guy who runs FACEIT replies with "cry about it" from another account and hilarity ensues.

View attachment 2545638

View attachment 2545642

This is coming from a man who apparently is a Ph.D. Candidate for geological sciences.
This has to be the first time where someone on the butt end of the "cry about it" response gives the person exactly what they wanted.

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
-snip-
as much as i agree that the "cry about it" response was unprofessional, zesty really is just giving him exactly what he wanted by taking the bait and sperging about it.
he should've just forwarded the response to faceit and said nothing publicly instead of kicking up a shitstorm like a lolcow. that way he doesn't drag his name further into the dirt and becomes an even greater prodding target.

Vermin God

kiwifarms.net

Zesty has good takes but he constantly invalidates himself by sperging out and letting literal trannies get the best of him

Vermin God

kiwifarms.net
Did Zesty's video from WAMO, with the racism and transphobia accusations, also get to the best of him?
He had valid reasons to be upset but it was pretty embarrassing to watch him cry over getting harassed by some faggy paint-by-numbers zoomtube channel

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
All TF2 youtubers are lolcows, especially by the likes of NISLT, no objections.

Once a TF2-uber, always a lolcow.