Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Unyielding Stupidity

Zero women, zero money, seven undiscovered bodies.
kiwifarms.net
I've heard rumors that Valve is for some reason actually cracking down on NSFW weebfag/furfag objectors now. Is there any backing to this? I'm just surprised if they'd care about this over bots, but I guess it's easier to clear images than it is accounts.
I have been seeing a lot more people using completely blank objectors recently, so possibly? It's also worth mentioning that the few non-blank ones I've seen have all been ones that are using the default palette, so that may have something to do with it? This is all anecdotal evidence though.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
I have been seeing a lot more people using completely blank objectors recently, so possibly? It's also worth mentioning that the few non-blank ones I've seen have all been ones that are using the default palette, so that may have something to do with it? This is all anecdotal evidence though.
I'm having a feeling it's probably more related to bot DDOSing rather than Valve actually getting off their ass to moderate even a small section of the game, was just seeing if anyone could see any changes. The fact that said users don't seem to notice the images are missing is strange.

An Account

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it’s a clientside bug preventing custom textures from rendering? This is the game that relies on a jpeg of a coconut to run.

Extremely Online Guy

Um... you're Chinese.
kiwifarms.net
Not saying it ain't so, but I'm not sure I've ever encountered them. I've definitely run into weebs, furries, and homos, but not troons.
Consider yourself lucky. I can't fathom how many people I've seen say something along the lines "PYRO TF2 SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" or some other shit like that.
Even your virtual character that's supposed to be from the 1970s couldn't give less of a shit.
reddit.JPG

How the fuck did this even happen?

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
Consider yourself lucky. I can't fathom how many people I've seen say something along the lines "PYRO TF2 SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" or some other shit like that.
Even your virtual character that's supposed to be from the 1970s couldn't give less of a shit.
View attachment 2665625
Big Floppa hates pedophiles.jpeg

OT but Big Floppa disagrees

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2665625

They defile my beloved main?

As a Pyro main, I cannot stand for this.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2665625

does it mean the flames kill the pyro 41% of the time?
Also, it's always the pyro that gets the degenerates with furry, troons and coomers. I guess anyone can be under the mask and of course those people want to be that.

Sandraker

SHAZBOT
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2665625

These people have no awareness of the characters which makes it even more jarring.

While I expect troons to love pyro cause he's just as deranged as they are these characters are beloved cause they're mostly assholes just trying to get paid.

Soldier alone would say nigger faggot before anything about non American rights.

Most do have thin skin in most cases so you can focus them down with humiliating kills and they'd leave if you wish to do that.

Game master arino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2665625

Look at the upvote count. This sort of vapid virtue signaling content gets them upvotes so r*dditors keep doing it.

lemonsarebetter

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2665625

Quite a simple answer. Lack of attention and feeling like they belong growing up.

What do they do? They turn to the echo chambers of the Internet. When a belief is constantly supported within a group an individual is in with no outside perspective, it's very simple to fall into the mental trap of supporting it and seeing it as right and okay.

They think about becoming a tranny, now what? Now they get supported by other troons that are part of their clique. They will continue to be supported until they fully transition and be reassured that it is OK and they care about you. They never seek an outside source and never leave their safe bubble to see the true world and how they are seen and treated. They decide not to participate in society and stay within TF2.

The more they see memes like the ones above, the more they will be encouraged to stay with the game and feel like they are being cared for and will never leave. Many of today's players played years back and only have this game as their life support and method of validation. They feel like they belong, and their only identity is their virtual character with quirky effects.

Poorly formatted mini schizo rant.

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
I've put together this quick little piece to encapsulate the 2021 Tf2 experience.

Are the TF2 players using the fact that other class-based shooters are also falling apart, i.e. Overwatch, Paladins, Battleborn officially dying earlier this year, as a coping method in regards to TF2's current state? Or do they still stick with TF2, and don't acknowledge or keep up on what's going on with other games, like how the DOTA 2 community does?

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
Are the TF2 players using the fact that other class-based shooters are also falling apart, i.e. Overwatch, Paladins, Battleborn officially dying earlier this year, as a coping method in regards to TF2's current state? Or do they still stick with TF2, and don't acknowledge or keep up on what's going on with other games, like how the DOTA 2 community does?
Tf2 is done, and players either don't care, point fingers, or live in denial.

TheClansmen

Alt-Right more like Fart-Right
kiwifarms.net
This might be old news but this thread reminds me of this sorta mini-controversy that happened back in May 2020.

So there's this guy on youtube called "Aar" (His channel) who was accused of being a pedo diaper fetish dude. This was first "found out" by a dude who made a video exposing him that was over an hour long. Now this video is deleted now but I did find this video from around the same time this happened.

This went on for a while but eventually it was found out the original guy was talking bullshit or something. I'm not too sure what Aar's doing these days but his last upload was 2 months ago so I'm guessing he's still active. He's a furry anyway so I don't really care.