Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Malagor the dank omen

Certified curdler of milk and ruiner of crops
kiwifarms.net
I've ran into quite a few. Unsurprisingly, almost all of them are Pyro mains.
This happened for quite a while, ever since the old days people theorised the Pyro was a woman. The fact that trannies will see a character of indetermined gender and latch to it and say "I'm trans" it's probably the most retarded and manic thing i would see.

You literally even need a fucking game to validate your retarded disgusting identity.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
This might be old news but this thread reminds me of this sorta mini-controversy that happened back in May 2020.

So there's this guy on youtube called "Aar" (His channel) who was accused of being a pedo diaper fetish dude. This was first "found out" by a dude who made a video exposing him that was over an hour long. Now this video is deleted now but I did find this video from around the same time this happened.

This went on for a while but eventually it was found out the original guy was talking bullshit or something. I'm not too sure what Aar's doing these days but his last upload was 2 months ago so I'm guessing he's still active. He's a furry anyway so I don't really care.
Was wondering what happened with this situation. Anyone who automatically believes grevious claims like this from internet randos deserves to be shot in Metal Slug for neo geo. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from what's become of TF2's community though.
This happened for quite a while, ever since the old days people theorised the Pyro was a woman. The fact that trannies will see a character of indetermined gender and latch to it and say "I'm trans" it's probably the most exceptional and manic thing i would see.

You literally even need a fucking game to validate your exceptional disgusting identity.
Regardless you can listen to Pyro's voicelines and very obvious tell it's a man because the VA is a man. The 'mystery' was created by the autism of the community and then influenced by the TFteam.

Phys

kiwifarms.net
Late, but charity Tip Of The Hats has put their hat into the ring after one last hurrah for Camp One Step.
Part reason is because Lange dove off the deep end. Where the hell even is he at the moment? Last known status is that he was homeless, but he could even be in a mental facility right now.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda interesting to me how trannies and LGBT supporters seem to be attracted to this game, considering the time period this game takes place in. I doubt any of the mercs would tolerate the kind of degenerate behavior they're into.

(Medic would probably be into SRS though, if only because he's a mad scientist and is motivated by inflicting pain onto others)

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda interesting to me how trannies and LGBT supporters seem to be attracted to this game, considering the time period this game takes place in. I doubt any of the mercs would tolerate the kind of degenerate behavior they're into.

(Medic would probably be into SRS though, if only because he's a mad scientist and is motivated by inflicting pain onto others)
It's a free game and, because of its population of socially maladjusted males, it was a cornerstone of the online mylittlepony community which is where a lot of troons came from.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Canonically, Medic is into tactical SRS.

234[1].png

The Rabbit Holes

come here little carrot ;)
kiwifarms.net
Part reason is because Lange dove off the deep end. Where the hell even is he at the moment? Last known status is that he was homeless, but he could even be in a mental facility right now.
Jerma too is/has been teetering on the edge too. It's depressing to see these adults like us become so miserable and lost.

@FBIMiamiFL please arrest me i cant stop masturbat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider yourself lucky. I can't fathom how many people I've seen say something along the lines "PYRO TF2 SAYS TRANS RIGHTS" or some other shit like that.
Even your virtual character that's supposed to be from the 1970s couldn't give less of a shit.
View attachment 2665625

How the fuck did this even happen?
In fairness, we shouldn't be surprised at how they latch onto Pyro because of the long running gag about Pyro's ambiguous gender.

Phys

kiwifarms.net
Zesty deleted his Twitter for a bit but then reinstated and went private. Saw some talk about him thinking of leaving the TF2 community and sperging at Jpeg.
Couldn't find the first tweet of the thread about leaving but here's him sperging at Jpeg:
FEq5qM3WQAsWuyG.png

Anyone following his account?