Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dressup game for grownups, home of troons, pedophiles, furries and bronies. "The game is dead!" for the 4th year in a row.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

thhrang

Autism Extraordinaire; The First Pipistorian
kiwifarms.net
Anyone following his account?
I am. And unless I'm missing something, it seems like he's nuked literally all of his tweets. Only two retweets are left, and everything else seems to be gone.
zesty.png

Edit: He's just released a Twitlonger.
1637513702334.png
Link | Archive.ph

"Here's your second manifesto, BigB, if you opt to read this one, do it a little faster.

I've never liked the word "community." People often throw the word around to gain appeal for whatever bullshit narrative they're pushing that day. "It's better for the community." "The community doesn't want this." "The community has a T O X I C I T Y problem, and something must be done about it!!"

The "toxicity" in the TF2 community doesn't come from the scary racist/transphobic boogeymen that are paraded around by these terminally online social activists. It comes from the same people, the vocal minority that prides themselves on "correcting" the actions of other people for the sake of the "community."

They don't do it for anyone other than themselves, only tearing others down to bring themselves up. Nothing but moral grandstanding. The same people who squawk for "trans rights" and "anti-racism" or "less toxicity" are the sources of all of the hate. They go out of their way to slander, demonize, and harass other people they disagree with for clout, throwing their buzzwords to slander them, digging as far as they can into their pasts to find anything remotely offense to use against them. Calling for them to be fired, de-platformed, and attacked. Then they disguise their harassment as righteous for the betterment of the "community," and if you don't agree and/or participate, then you must AGREE with the bad guy! You're just as bad as they are! And people don't want to be disliked, or hated, so they jump right in thinking they're doing something good, for self preservation. They get the rush of having power over someone by destroying them. They don't familiarize themselves with the situation or person they're attacking, they just dive right in without thinking so they too don't get attacked. It's the self-perpetuating shitstorm known as "cancel culture."

This isn't unique to the TF2 community, it's in every online "community." Just look around at the people causing all of the goddamn problems- the sociopaths that hunt for targets to mow down with the purity spiral. Most people are just regular Joe-Blows just enjoying whatever it is their "community" is centered around. Then you have that vocal minority, constantly angry, out for blood, wanting to tear down other people to make themselves feel better that day.

I swear to God, ever since tumblr removed NSFW content, every internet "community" has become absolutely insufferable. We lost the last containment chamber for the terminally online wokies, and now they've permeated every corner of the internet with their mental rot.

It's wild that people think I'm racist because I quoted the Eric Andre show by saying "don't rainbow read me nigga" 4 years ago in a tweet. It's wild that people think I wish for the death of all transgender people because I said "tranny," which is apparently a no-no word now despite it being used for decades as an abbreviation for transgender/transvestite. Still used today as a term of endearment by other transgender people when they refer to OTHER transgender people. It's only a "slur" when the wokies want to tear someone down. It's a "slur" now because the vocabulary to label transgender people has widened, and anything that was ever remotely used as "hateful" must be eradicated, despite the word not being hateful in origin, much like the word "retard." Only "certain people" are allowed to use it.

It's wild to see flat out lies about me being spread around. Things that have never happened, things that I'm not. It's hurtful, and it's all being done to tear me down for internet points. No matter what I do, I can no longer restore my "image."

What's more, I can't defend myself. I can't say "I'm not racist, I'm not transphobic."

Even though I'm not.

I don't hold a single hateful bone in my body against anyone. I don't care what race, gender, ethnicity, LABEL you are, I respect everyone as my fellow man until they give me a reason not to. I treat individuals based on their actions, not by how they look or what they are. But that truth doesn't matter, because the vocal minority just screams over me saying "but you are racist/transphobic/bad, you did XYZ!!!!" It's a battle that can't be won. Media has given these mentally ill social activists a preferential platform to spew their rotting brain-matter to the masses. Known as Twitter.

Thanks Wamo, you insufferable bastard. You got what you wanted. You and your friends have managed to send so much harassment my way that I can't do this anymore. Like I said before, the only reason why people got mad at ME, is because they caught me doing something they don't like. First, getting mad at someone in a fucking videogame. Then, saying some no-no words. That's all you fuckers have, and you've blown it all so far out of proportion that it's turned me into a monster in the "community's" eyes.

The purity spiral will come for you. The same people you advocate for will cannibalize you the second they find the chance.

Frankly, I'm done. It's amazing how little I can do and how much hate I can receive. People claim that "I can't take criticism" when they mistake it for difference of opinion, largely over a fucking videogame.

To the "community"- don't let these people destroy you. They will keep tearing away at every last one of you, and then they'll start eating themselves until there is nothing left.

I will always love TF2. It's one of my favorite games. But Jesus christ, some of the people that play it are horrible people. Horrible people that need God in their lives. I pray for these people every day asking for God to give them some self worth so they stop tearing other people down for it.

Making videos these past few years has been a wild ride. I have nothing but the utmost thanks for the people who enjoyed my content. I know you were only here for drama, or for my videos because they were related to TF2, and not for me, but despite that, it was still fun to entertain you. I like making videos, I like entertaining people, I like having an audience, but now, according to the community, I'm not worthy of these things.

I hope I can do this again in the future, in a way that doesn't destroy my mental health.

I'm going to finish this last video, I've already put too much work into it to NOT finish it. After that, I don't know what I'm going to do. I do know I'm not touching this godforsaken website again after this twitlonger is posted.

Don't let what other people think about you get to you. Grow thicker skin. I don't have it. Thousands of people wanting my head on a pike doesn't feel very good. I'm not sure how thick of a hide you need to deal with it."

Last edited:

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
Zesty deleted his Twitter for a bit but then reinstated and went private. Saw some talk about him thinking of leaving the TF2 community and sperging at Jpeg.
Couldn't find the first tweet of the thread about leaving but here's him sperging at Jpeg:
View attachment 2738083

So WAMO actually did something for once? Is WAMO gloating about Zesty going DFE mode?

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
Zesty deleted his Twitter for a bit but then reinstated and went private. Saw some talk about him thinking of leaving the TF2 community and sperging at Jpeg.
Couldn't find the first tweet of the thread about leaving but here's him sperging at Jpeg:
View attachment 2738083
Zesty and his detractors are such fucking niggers. I can't believe drama even exists in gaming, the entire point is to escape your shitty life, not fling shit with some other retard trying to do the same.

Also, unrelated tweet, but Zesty's gay little rant kinda resembles this
img_1956-jpg.2738383

Attachments

• IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

Frail Snail

kiwifarms.net
While he said nothing wrong in his new manifesto, how many times do you need to melt down before you learn your lesson? Terminally online, paper thin skin and trying to be a Twitch streamer on top of that. Just make your fucking videos and stay offline. He has actual academic credentials unlike most TFTuber fags, which makes it more perplexing. Or don't, this is really funny. A refreshing change from the usual tranny and redditor drama.

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
Zesty and his detractors are such fucking niggers. I can't believe drama even exists in gaming, the entire point is to escape your shitty life, not fling shit with some other exceptional individual trying to do the same.
the tf2 youtubers are starved for content at this point and the only thing that keeps them going is the endless stream of petty internet drama between e-celebs. they'll claim that they try to avoid it, but they know it gets those sweet, sweet clicks.
zesty was simply this years prodding target and i can't help but feel bad for the guy who was just giving his genuine takes and opinions on the game and its community. atleast he has something to fall back on, unlike many of the community who either dropped out to focus on vidya or picked a useless unemployable degree.

what i'd want for him is to just focus on making the videos, don't give these leeches any attention.
however, that's very much wishful thinking as zesty is not the kind of man to keep his mouth shut in the face of drama, rather digging himself deeper into the drama he finds himself in and asking why that is.
there's nearly enough material about zesty to make a standalone thread about him at this point, though that's assuming he'll still be going nuts like this.

Last edited:

Talakai

i can hear you fuckin'.
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised to see no mention of Nursey here. Nursey was a top level medic player (formerly of Froyotech and Ascent NA) that was banned from tf2 comp for "interacting inappropriately with minors". Did I mention nursey is trans? Because of course Nursey is trans.

Forgot to add the last major NA LAN (I think it was going to be Rewind3) was cancelled due to the Nursey incident, so whatever the "inappropriate" behavior was, it was enough to ruin a relatively big event.

Here's the tftv thread

Last edited:

One Sick Puppy

If you live long enough you're bound to see it all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised to see no mention of Nursey here. Nursey was a top level medic player (formerly of Froyotech and Ascent NA) that was banned from tf2 comp for "interacting inappropriately with minors". Did I mention nursey is trans? Because of course Nursey is trans.

Forgot to add the last major NA LAN (I think it was going to be Rewind3) was cancelled due to the Nursey incident, so whatever the "inappropriate" behavior was, it was enough to ruin a relatively big event.

Here's the tftv thread
There was a failed thread about Nursey a while back.

XMassAllYearRound

It's probably still christmas somewhere
kiwifarms.net
Speaking about pedos, anyone know the full story behind why marketplace closed down and opened back recently?
All I've heard is that the mods of the website were trading CP in a private discord and were caught red handed.

However I heard this from Wamo, who I cannot say I thrust with this kind of bullshit given his mods recently forced him to nuke his discord after they revolted because they were tired of his shit and gave admin to 11,000 people turning it into a shitposting heaven.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
the tf2 youtubers are starved for content at this point and the only thing that keeps them going is the endless stream of petty internet drama between e-celebs. they'll claim that they try to avoid it, but they know it gets those sweet, sweet clicks.
zesty was simply this years prodding target and i can't help but feel bad for the guy who was just giving his genuine takes and opinions on the game and its community. atleast he has something to fall back on, unlike many of the community who either dropped out to focus on vidya or picked a useless unemployable degree.

what i'd want for him is to just focus on making the videos, don't give these leeches any attention.
however, that's very much wishful thinking as zesty is not the kind of man to keep his mouth shut in the face of drama, rather digging himself deeper into the drama he finds himself in and asking why that is.
there's nearly enough material about zesty to make a standalone thread about him at this point, though that's assuming he'll still be going nuts like this.
Don't give him too much credit. He's a C tier, run of the mill Tf2 content creator. Having pretty visuals and clean editing isn't a novelty anymore. Nothing sets him apart. He's like SoundSmith, completely replaceable. Speaking of ScoundSmith, if you thought Zesty was a faggot, soundy and his posy are a bunch of tranny niggers. Go figure, all of the good Tf2 YouTubers have moved on or fallen off the face of the planet, and got replaced by people who compensate for their lack of talent or humor with clean editing and Reddit memes.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
Don't give him too much credit. He's a C tier, run of the mill Tf2 content creator. Having pretty visuals and clean editing isn't a novelty anymore. Nothing sets him apart. He's like SoundSmith, completely replaceable. Speaking of ScoundSmith, if you thought Zesty was a faggot, soundy and his posy are a bunch of tranny niggers. Go figure, all of the good Tf2 YouTubers have moved on or fallen off the face of the planet, and got replaced by people who compensate for their lack of talent or humor with clean editing and Reddit memes.
I know Sound tries to high-quality videos like Mann guide or the later stereotype videos which for me kinda fall flat instead of the ones he's dicking around with friends or the shorter less skit-focused stereotype videos. IIRC he gf currently was or still is (idk) a rule 34 artist that's how they meet, that could bite him later. Like you said the Reddit tier memes do not age well or some of the videos are pretty bland.
It was because of his Soundsmith I got into Tf2 mostly watching his stereotype videos I do have a bias towards him. I did like some of the commentary videos like heavy update or the capping on high tower change of pace.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
I know Sound tries to high-quality videos like Mann guide or the later stereotype videos which for me kinda fall flat instead of the ones he's dicking around with friends or the shorter less skit-focused stereotype videos. IIRC he gf currently was or still is (idk) a rule 34 artist that's how they meet, that could bite him later. Like you said the Reddit tier memes do not age well or some of the videos are pretty bland.
It was because of his Soundsmith I got into Tf2 mostly watching his stereotype videos I do have a bias towards him. I did like some of the commentary videos like heavy update or the capping on high tower change of pace.
I understand completely. I was once a fan, but as I aged, reddit memes and loud=funny lost their effect on me. Up until about a year ago I really didn't hold any animosity towards him, until I decided to peek at his Twitter and see what was up with him. It was pretty lame to find out that this guy I used to really like was just another politisperg. Fucking trannies and their sympathizers, shitting up literally everything. At the time I was devastated, but looking back he wasn't anything special. He just happened to capitalized on reddit humor when the site was at its cultural peak.

Ultimately, he's totally replaceable these days. There are a million other people just like him, who are funnier, smarter, and less exceptional. I really miss the days of Star_ and Muselk but those guys have moved on now, and been replaced by flashy editing and annoying liberals. I'm honestly glad they got out when they did, because that's around the time kids and faggots (furries, bronies, etc.) were flooding the game, and turned it into the cesspit it is today.

It's really strange how the faggots were flooding the game while the old school players were moving on. I think, had the vets stuck around a little while longer, they would have said a few mean words and sent them running for the hills, as faggots do when confronted with sad words >;(

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
I understand completely. I was once a fan, but as I aged, reddit memes and loud=funny lost their effect on me. Up until about a year ago I really didn't hold any animosity towards him, until I decided to peek at his Twitter and see what was up with him. It was pretty lame to find out that this guy I used to really like was just another politisperg. Fucking trannies and their sympathizers, shitting up literally everything. At the time I was devastated, but looking back he wasn't anything special. He just happened to capitalized on reddit humor when the site was at its cultural peak.

Ultimately, he's totally replaceable these days. There are a million other people just like him, who are funnier, smarter, and less exceptional. I really miss the days of Star_ and Muselk but those guys have moved on now, and been replaced by flashy editing and annoying liberals. I'm honestly glad they got out when they did, because that's around the time kids and faggots (furries, bronies, etc.) were flooding the game, and turned it into the cesspit it is today.

It's really strange how the faggots were flooding the game while the old school players were moving on. I think, had the vets stuck around a little while longer, they would have said a few mean words and sent them running for the hills, as faggots do when confronted with sad words >;(
I didn't look at Twitter, for me, it was just Youtube. I remember people were memeing about his avatar with the trans flag behind with trans pride I did not know it was true.
I just saw the Twitter yep, Fuck. Worse his gf Blm and virtual signalling.
(:_(

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not completely on subject, but do you guys have any tips on the least annoying way for an adult human to sell off some imaginary hats of low- to mid-tier fanciness? Hypothetically.

Steam market is a last resort; there's only so much on-platform credit one needs.