Team Fortress 2 Community - A free-to-play dress up game for grownups, gameplay fully automated! Waiting to be mercy killed...

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled upon this video where either a chain smoker or someone using the worst settings possible on a voice changer took the time and effort to record and edit a review on a paid cheat for a free game full of troons and weird furry fucks.

Imagine how low of a point in your life you must be to have time to produce a video reviewing a fucking cheat for a dead source game. Let alone maintain a channel centered around cheats. Imagine putting that shit on your resume.

Reminder that there are people that hide their cheats to boast about their ego or to try and win recognition among troons and retards in the nonexistent competitive scene. It's manic.

Edit: MFer went through the effort or worse yet: paid someone to make them a thumbnail of their in-game character.
Looking through the channel, he does a video where he uses cheats and is around 19 years old, thinking it's the funniest thing ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8LtmbZxN8 He did clickbait a tf2tuber and the exchange was treated in the comments consider the kid was about 16-17.
Screenshot (71).png

Balagah

kiwifarms.net
Looking through the channel, he does a video where he uses cheats and is around 19 years old, thinking it's the funniest thing ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8LtmbZxN8 He did clickbait a tf2tuber and the exchange was treated in the comments consider the kid was about 16-17.

102615543_10158377057446322_6419021639840115796_n.jpg

He's this fat scum in the middle, well known in tf2 for spending all day cheating on servers and friends with the mentally ill Twilight Sparkle person from earlier in the thread

Frail Snail

kiwifarms.net
Zesty Jesus posted a video that summarizes his earlier ones reviewing user made workshop content that makes it into crates.

TL;DW
  • There are war paints in the game that are just lightly touched up licensed clip art.
  • The amount of lazy variations on existing "zany", "quirky" hats is enough to give the viewer brain damage.
  • This is a clear trend, with a tight clique of creators whose work most often gets accepted into the game feeding into it. Others follow suit. Including, apparently, the guy responsible for classic and sane cosmetics like the pirate hat & cannonballs for Demo, as well as the fucking Bootlegger.
  • The faggy Discord (of course) where these people congregate doesn't see this as a problem, the opposite even. Make dumb shit that takes little effort, spam the Workshop with it, Valve will accept some of said shit because they don't care. Profit's all the same anyway.
  • Having standards regarding pixels you pay for is harassment. People have fits about a lack of quality on Reddit and in the comment sections of the offending items, but they still buy keys & unbox. There's a small glimmer of hope that players are slowly becoming less retarded.
Bored Ape NFTs BTFO, these people are being paid in non-funny money for knockoffs that would make the Chinese blush and do the dogeza.

XMassAllYearRound

It's probably still christmas somewhere
kiwifarms.net
Zesty Jesus posted a video that summarizes his earlier ones reviewing user made workshop content that makes it into crates.
Although I whole-heartedly agree with his points I can't help but think the only reason he made this video is because these guys were talking trash behind his back on their faggy little discord much like how he did a video on Faceit's twitter account manager when he was told to fuck off.

Frail Snail

kiwifarms.net
Although I whole-heartedly agree with his points I can't help but think the only reason he made this video is because these guys were talking trash behind his back on their faggy little discord much like how he did a video on Faceit's twitter account manager when he was told to fuck off.
I can see that too, yeah. But it would have to be at least a year old since that's when the item aesthetics videos started popping up on his channel, starting with skins.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net

TL;DW
  • There are war paints in the game that are just lightly touched up licensed clip art.
  • The amount of lazy variations on existing "zany", "quirky" hats is enough to give the viewer brain damage.
  • This is a clear trend, with a tight clique of creators whose work most often gets accepted into the game feeding into it. Others follow suit. Including, apparently, the guy responsible for classic and sane cosmetics like the pirate hat & cannonballs for Demo, as well as the fucking Bootlegger.
  • The faggy Discord (of course) where these people congregate doesn't see this as a problem, the opposite even. Make dumb shit that takes little effort, spam the Workshop with it, Valve will accept some of said shit because they don't care. Profit's all the same anyway.
  • Having standards regarding pixels you pay for is harassment. People have fits about a lack of quality on Reddit and in the comment sections of the offending items, but they still buy keys & unbox. There's a small glimmer of hope that players are slowly becoming less retarded.
Bored Ape NFTs BTFO, these people are being paid in non-funny money for knockoffs that would make the Chinese blush and do the dogeza.
I wonder, is snow globalization modified clip art as well?
1642972489112.png
Has team hats and colors added on but I would not doubt it.

Balagah

kiwifarms.net
Srry 4 doublepost but dox pls
These people were already doxxed by other cheaters and botters in tf2 and the data was uploaded to doxbin some time ago. I did not dox them and I am only sharing public data but the data in the dox is easy to verify through public sources. It is easy to find and verify data about these people through basic google search and checking social media. This is all public data and not private data and I do not support harassment of these people. I am just sharing and localizing public data in this post without the intent to harass or attack. Some of the data can be found earlier in the thread but this is the recent and verified public data as far as I know.

There are other bot hosters and cheaters but these are several of the very mentally ill ones and the ones who make and host the majority of the bots and cheats. I have not played in a long time but allegedly the bots and cheaters and bot hosters below have been active for years. The tf2 sub reddit says that apparently there are many more bots than last year and they can kick players and target specific steam profiles. These are very pathetic people and it is worth it to do your own research and laugh at these outcasts.

xarq0n (Andrew Woodworth)
main bot hoster, extremely mentally ill, obsessed with my little pony
xarq0n detail- Copy - Copy.PNG

4 - Copy - Copy.png

5 - Copy.png

bots 2 - Copy.png

umbuku (Talon Hudson)
well known cheater, friends with other mentally ill people in tf2, obsessed with sonic
102615543_10158377057446322_6419021639840115796_n - Copy.jpg

10375916_849850938406110_5184475314048278075_n - Copy.jpg

umbuku 2 - Copy.PNG

twlight sparkle (Erik Auer)
extremely mentally ill person, obsessed with twilight sparkle, has a tattoo of twilight sparkle mark, room full of twilight sparkle items

14 - Copy.png

17 - Copy.png

04 - Copy.png

twi detail - Copy.PNG

twi detail2 - Copy.PNG

IMG-20200307-151222 - Copy.jpg

large - Copy.jpg

You can look at the leaked discord data and laugh at these outcasts. Twilight sparkle and xarq0n are maybe worth separate threads just about them.

Last edited:

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
These people were already doxxed by other cheaters and botters in tf2 and the data was uploaded to doxbin some time ago. I did not dox them and I am only sharing public data but the data in the dox is easy to verify through public sources. It is easy to find and verify data about these people through basic google search and checking social media. This is all public data and not private data and I do not support harassment of these people. I am just sharing and localizing public data in this post without the intent to harass or attack. Some of the data can be found earlier in the thread but this is the recent and verified public data as far as I know.

There are other bot hosters and cheaters but these are several of the very mentally ill ones and the ones who make and host the majority of the bots and cheats. I have not played in a long time but allegedly the bots and cheaters and bot hosters below have been active for years. The tf2 sub reddit says that apparently there are many more bots than last year and they can kick players and target specific steam profiles. These are very pathetic people and it is worth it to do your own research and laugh at these outcasts.

umbuku (Talon Hudson)
well known cheater, friends with other mentally ill people in tf2, obsessed with sonic

extremely mentally ill person, obsessed with twilight sparkle, has a tattoo of twilight sparkle mark, room full of twilight sparkle items

You can look at the leaked discord data and laugh at these outcasts. Twilight sparkle and xarq0n are maybe worth separate threads just about them.
Thx homeboy. Got some pizzas to order.

nekros

rise and grind.
kiwifarms.net
huh, never knew there was a TF2 thread on this side of the farms.

back then i used to be heavily involved with a specific side of the custom game-mode community as a teen. honestly at first it didn't seem bad until the later years, which i would like to say about in 2018? it's been a minute really, all i can really remember the constant drama between these servers and how many *adult* men did nothing but have petty sperg fights over fucking mp3 "items" on servers. one of the specific memories i had was how a head admin was "called out" for being transphobic and racist by some ex-admin tranny who has a discord server dedicated to grooming little boys into being "real women." i think i still have screenshots of the "call-outs."

ironically enough i didn't see how bad it was until fairly recently when one of the head moderators of that server (ironically a fucking furfag.) was in that server and it came out that he was into children. like REAL toddlers. last time someone told me about him, he's trying to make a "game" out of some shitty niche game-mode that used to be on slag.tf - i remember he pitched the idea to me once and asked me to make assets for him for free. in the past while i was "staff" on the team for this gamemode, he would beg me to draw him pictures of his fursona - which was really fucking annoying and gross.

so as a stupid teen we met up for shits and pressured me to have sex with him. thinking about it now makes me nauseous, i didn't even realize he was grooming me for years after i left all of these servers related to said community awhile back. i'm now almost 20 years old and after all of this time, i genuinely wish i never got back into TF2 in the past.

sorry about the wall of text, you can see that i've clearly thought about the weird shit that's happened in the past.

tldr: custom gamemode servers are usually ran by pedophiles or weird incel types.

Last edited:

Phys

kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled upon this video where either a chain smoker or someone using the worst settings possible on a voice changer took the time and effort to record and edit a review on a paid cheat for a free game full of troons and weird furry fucks.

Imagine how low of a point in your life you must be to have time to produce a video reviewing a fucking cheat for a dead source game. Let alone maintain a channel centered around cheats. Imagine putting that shit on your resume.

Reminder that there are people that hide their cheats to boast about their ego or to try and win recognition among troons and retards in the nonexistent competitive scene. It's manic.

Edit: MFer went through the effort or worse yet: paid someone to make them a thumbnail of their in-game character.

View attachment 2910403
He's this fat scum in the middle, well known in tf2 for spending all day cheating on servers and friends with the mentally ill Twilight Sparkle person from earlier in the thread
I genuinely lol'd hard at his photo after watching that Corpse Husband LARP video. What a contrast.

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Probably one of the most annoying and autistic type of TF2 players are the ones who join a server and don't even bother playing the game. They instead spend the entire damn match trying to RP in the chat while never leaving spawn. To nobody's surprise, it's almost always FNAF or Undertale characters they try to RP as.

Grinrow

Monkey
kiwifarms.net

https://youtu.be/DJx8Acl3-rQ
Thats one of the most unhealthy voices I've ever heard idk if he's making his voice deep on purpose or if hes sick or something but Jesus he needs to go to a voice doctor or something thats rough

lemonsarebetter

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2910403

umbuku (Talon Hudson)

Umbuku is 100% inbred.

Phys

kiwifarms.net
Thats one of the most unhealthy voices I've ever heard idk if he's making his voice deep on purpose or if hes sick or something but Jesus he needs to go to a voice doctor or something thats rough
He's definitely forcing it or is used to talking like that. Any male past puberty (he's 18 ) can conceive a deep voice with vocal fry, and his is constant. It's just bad for your vocal cords. In reality his natural pitch is normal/mediocre for an 18 year old, you can hear his true voice crackling through at certain parts of the video.

Edit: I watched his older videos, he's forcing it.

Last edited:

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
huh, never knew there was a TF2 thread on this side of the farms.

back then i used to be heavily involved with a specific side of the custom game-mode community as a teen. honestly at first it didn't seem bad until the later years, which i would like to say about in 2018? it's been a minute really, all i can really remember the constant drama between these servers and how many *adult* men did nothing but have petty sperg fights over fucking mp3 "items" on servers. one of the specific memories i had was how a head admin was "called out" for being transphobic and racist by some ex-admin tranny who has a discord server dedicated to grooming little boys into being "real women." i think i still have screenshots of the "call-outs."

ironically enough i didn't see how bad it was until fairly recently when one of the head moderators of that server (ironically a fucking furfag.) was in that server and it came out that he was into children. like REAL toddlers. last time someone told me about him, he's trying to make a "game" out of some shitty niche game-mode that used to be on slag.tf - i remember he pitched the idea to me once and asked me to make assets for him for free. in the past while i was "staff" on the team for this gamemode, he would beg me to draw him pictures of his fursona - which was really fucking annoying and gross.

so as a stupid teen we met up for shits and pressured me to have sex with him. thinking about it now makes me nauseous, i didn't even realize he was grooming me for years after i left all of these servers related to said community awhile back. i'm now almost 20 years old and after all of this time, i genuinely wish i never got back into TF2 in the past.

sorry about the wall of text, you can see that i've clearly thought about the weird shit that's happened in the past.

tldr: custom gamemode servers are usually ran by pedophiles or weird incel types.
Sad story rip in piss to your self respect but who tf meets up with an internet friend irl? That's asking to get murdered/molested. You will end up on the wrong end of a dick or the wrong end of a gun, either way dont talk to fucking strangers, though it's clear you regret that shit and good for you.

That said, if this guy is threadworthy proving grounds are open season.

Phys

kiwifarms.net

[TF2] 'Script Kiddie' is The WRONG Term + Reading Some Hate Comments

*DO NOT HARASS PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO*

Script kiddie
In programming and hacking cultures, a script kiddie, skiddie, or skid is an unskilled individual who uses scripts or programs, such as a web shell, developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites.

stop using words you dont even know the definition of. just because some youtuber says it doesnt mean you should to. stop being an idiot and letting others think for you.

Glad there's a social justice warrior defending cheaters script kiddies. You got your yes men friends to agree in your comments to "validate" your point. I've known a few cheat developers and every single one of them would call you a skid. You grift off other cheat developers just because you're "experienced" in configuring a cheat. Even if the correct term for so called hacking (gamehacking) is "cheating" doesn't close you out from the example. By definition you are a script kiddie/skid and you are obviously very offended by it. You know everyone is beating down on you, right?

Edit: Definitions cannot disclose everything, emphasis on the words such as.
A script kiddie, skiddie, or skid is a relatively unskilled individual who uses scripts or programs, such as a web shell, developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites, according to the programming and hacking cultures.

Last edited: