Team Fortress 2 - Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

Night Terror

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KONGS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hat Fortress 2 is Valve Software's sequel of sorts to the wildly popular Quake mod, Quake Team Fortress. Valve, during development, put their own spin on the game, making the overall objective to acquire hats, instead of the classic gameplay of capturing points or intelligence. Since then, Hat Fortress 2 has become wildly successful and one of the most popular games on Steam, with millions of players trading hats as we speak!
Okay I can't keep this up
General Team Fortress 2 discussion, casual and competitive, and all that stuff. We should organise friendly matches or stacked pubstomps as well.

• Winner
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
I tried to make a CWCki Forums themed TF2 map a while back. I had to stop making it when Steampipe happened, and my high framerate mods (which were the only thing I could use to play TF2 due to my shitty computer) became incompatible. I'm gonna continue to work on it when I get my new computer in a few days.

Also, I was thinking about this for a while, but why don't we get a private dedicated server? I mean, we have a domain now, and a lot of us here play it, so why not? I don't know how dedicated servers work exactly, but I doubt it'd be very difficult.

Night Terror

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CompyRex said:
I like to play on Xbox sometimes.
The Xbox one is decent, but its way behind the PC version. I'm not sure if Xbox/PS3 versions got the updates yet or not, but I'd heard they've never been updated since release, which makes for a strange 2007 experience.
Not that I'd mind. TF2 was great when it first came out.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find myself playing on MvM modes more than any other modes. (Unless TF2ware can top that)

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Working on my sniping skills. Because I'm playing as a Sniper in MvM soon after finishing some Normal missions as Soldier, Heavy and Engineer. (But I'll most likely get shouted at)

Night Terror

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was an enthusiastic Cuntsman user. Then I went to bed, woke up, and found out I could aim a sniper rifle. Never looked back, although I'll light Cuntsman arrows on fire when I'm playing Pyro.
Sniper is great in MVM, just make sure you get at least one point in explosive headshots, as well as reload speed. Cuntsman is bad in MVM, use the Riper Snifle or something.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
I was playing a MARIO_KART server for about an hour straight earlier today as (fem)Scout. Surprisingly, I did really good. Like, I was third place on my team before I disconnected. I started to get worse around the last third of the game when I started to use a FaN, but I was still doing good. I even unlocked the Holy Mackerel, which I became obsessed with.

Much later in the night, I tried playing the server again, only this time I was on a serious caffeine high due to the effects of three Dr. Peppers (or Dr. Dynamite, as they were no-name brand). Once again, I played with (fem)Scout, with the same loadout (FaN, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, and the Holy Mackerel). I was really awful this time around. Even worse, this one Spy with an Ambassador and a Dead Ringer kept giving me some "why you suck" speeches over his mic. It was all "work on your aim Scout," "get a better gun," "that Scout missed me at point blank!" "switching to Pyro won't help you," ect. I'm not in MLG, I just want to have fun, dick. I honestly tried to ignore him and have fun, but him and his friend were constantly speaking. Even worse, every time I thought I killed him, lolnope, Dead Ringer. Now I want to get a Dead Ringer just to piss people off.

• Feels
Reactions: 7 grand dad

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was Team Fortress' 17th birthday, and I got a party hat and a Noise Maker.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
I played a few hours worth of TF2 today and went on a Demoknight rampage for most of it, while getting a ton of acheivements in the process.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino