Team Fortress 2 - Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
TWELVE MINUTES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: RetardBus

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do especially like the character interaction between classes. Apart from comics and a few shorts here and there (and the Demo vs Soldier update) it hasn't really happened all that often.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
This is only the first day, guys.
Prepare your bodies.

Last edited:

spaps

kiwifarms.net
Day 2.

A few new weapons and cosmetic items, but It's not over yet. Can't wait to see Day 3.

So I was wrong about Day 3. The update is being shipped today.

I'd complain about the update being a little underwhelming, considering the massive buildup, but there's still some massive updates coming in the next few months (Scream Fortress, Moonbase, Smissmas, End of the Line), so I'm still pretty happy.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AUGH YEAH

Finally, new weapons!

Also love some of the intersting reskins which are related to bread.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
So you can only craft hats you bought from the Mann Co. store and Steam market now (and apparently certain promo items).
I had to use my Ellis' Cap (which I didn't really care about tbh), my After Dark (noooooooooooooo) and my Spiral Sallet (NO, MY ONLY DEMOKNIGHT HAT) to craft a Bread Box. Got the Mad Milk reskin.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I heard TF2 is broken as shit now

>Axtinguisher got nerfed, no longer crits infront of an enemy. Class is basically useless now.
>Stickylauncher got nerfed, now have to wait 2 seconds before detonating to achieve max damage.
>Demo now has a shield that lets him charge infinitely
>Sniper has a sniper rifle that lets him charge up shots without scoping in. Basically defeating the purpose of the vanilla sniper rifle. Since it was designed so that CSS players couldn't dominate in matches.
>Servers are just giant conga lines

gg Valve

I'm glad I sold all my items before it was too late

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 person

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever since the update, most of the servers I joined has players playing the Conga taunt now. :roll:

(But I kinda admit I want the Rock, Papers, Scissors one)

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the big TF2 youtube channels are moving away from the game because of this update

L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
i have these crate things i dont know what they are and i dont want them let me know if you want them for FREE maybe

• Feels
Reactions: KingofManga420
Tags
None