Team Fortress 2 - Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
Finally the corpse carrier got changed to a Halloween only cosmetic. At least they still have a shred of respect for the art style of the game. On a side note, since it’s a Halloween only cosmetic now, it’s impossible to acquire as strange anymore, so strange ones are getting price inflated as hell. Lucky I unboxed one, though I’ll probably just keep it anyways.

I’m happy that the singular valve dev working on tf2 right now is doing a “lot” of work. It’s pleasantly surprising to see small updates like this frequently, rather than years of radio silence. First time I’ve seen the customer support message used in game too.

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
Finally the corpse carrier got changed to a Halloween only cosmetic. At least they still have a shred of respect for the art style of the game. On a side note, since it’s a Halloween only cosmetic now, it’s impossible to acquire as strange anymore, so strange ones are getting price inflated as hell. Lucky I unboxed one, though I’ll probably just keep it anyways.

I’m happy that the singular valve dev working on tf2 right now is doing a “lot” of work. It’s pleasantly surprising to see small updates like this frequently, rather than years of radio silence. First time I’ve seen the customer support message used in game too.
Oh for fucks sake, I would have gotten the chance to earn money and I lost it.

Back to square fucking one.

John "Jane" Doe

Approximately four thousand dead clones of me!
kiwifarms.net
I keep getting kicked off of matches because these fucking bots keep impersonating my name. Fuck these bot trannies.
I know the bot problem can be annoying, but please don't get overly pissed off. The bot creators want you to get mad and give them attention. They wouldn't be hosting their bots if it didn't make people mad.

A Pile Of Fucking Ashes

kiwifarms.net
This faggot's profile reaches levels of autism that were previously only obtainable through Discord/Reddit mods:

fu͏nny

lol dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This faggot's profile reaches levels of autism that were previously only obtainable through Discord/Reddit mods:
Why give somebody like this attention to begin with? This is your one and only post and it's to sperg about some fag who clearly butt blasted you.

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
I know the bot problem can be annoying, but please don't get overly pissed off. The bot creators want you to get mad and give them attention. They wouldn't be hosting their bots if it didn't make people mad.
It starts becoming a real problem if they invade community servers.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
I keep getting kicked off of matches because these fucking bots keep impersonating my name. Fuck these bot trannies.
The votekick update really exposed just how braindead casual players are. ...I mean they were already pretty stupid to begin with, granted. but when you realize how many people don't even look at the playtime or profile picture when deciding who to kick - even when the bot's spamming VC - it makes you lose faith in humanity just a little bit more.

Extremely Online Guy

Um... you're Chinese.
kiwifarms.net
I'm 99% certain you're sperging out about someone that you haven't been in a game with, let alone interacted with him.
I swear to god, the tacobot.tf hate group is more autistic than the tacobot group themselves sometimes

Last edited:

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've experienced, people have been getting better about making sure to kick name-stealer bots by checking which name has been on the server for less time.

SomeDingus

A bad influence!
kiwifarms.net
The votekick update really exposed just how braindead casual players are. ...I mean they were already pretty stupid to begin with, granted. but when you realize how many people don't even look at the playtime or profile picture when deciding who to kick - even when the bot's spamming VC - it makes you lose faith in humanity just a little bit more.
Also the fact that 99% of the time the bots are playing sniper, so you can just press tab, look at the PFP of the name that's playing sniper, and then use that information to kick the correct player.

Meat Target

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also the fact that 99% of the time the bots are playing sniper, so you can just press tab, look at the PFP of the name that's playing sniper, and then use that information to kick the correct player.
Just get rid of the class. Even without bots or script kiddies, sniper mains make me angry enough to commit cannibalism.

Meat Target

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More like Team Voretress. Emirate?
Well, I do main Pyro and love the "head case" taunt....
teamfortress.png