Team Fortress 2 - Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

JohnnyOnionRings

kiwifarms.net
I played once a couple weeks ago, and the server immediately starting filling up with sniper bots. Too many to kick, they were half of the actual players.

Played again this morning, the top-scoring pyro on our team was apparently cheating (an actual human using cheats, how rare). I can't say what they were doing outside of walling, but their steam account was quite new, only had 400 hours or so on TF2, and they had a fairly fresh (3 month old) VAC from some other game. Probably some version of Counter-Strike because that was in their other 2 games played recently.

RIP this game.

Smurfskii

пидарас )
kiwifarms.net
Do I have to explain more? I have no idea what's with the TF2 community and farts.

View attachment 2838600View attachment 2838601

View attachment 2838602

Here's the worst of the worst I have probably found

I've noticed that 40-50% of the players nowadays are either furries or groomed 15 year old troons, the rest is a tossup between regular players, wehraboos and angry russians, yet the most annoying players are always the furries and troons, pretty common to see a furry with their groomed 15 year old troon 'girl'friend stuck deep up their asshole pocket medic'ing them while they try and pubstomp the game, and they get mad if you kill them, made at least 2 quit playing spy and im not even that good at spy

Ralphy Jimby (Real)

Born 2 Shit; Forced 2 Wipe
kiwifarms.net
made at least 2 quit playing spy and im not even that good at spy
Keep up the good work, god bless.

I don't get it either, but I guess it's because TF2 is free, "cartoony" and fun, so you get a decent chunk of awkward 15-year-olds who have little money to buy other games.

Do any of you kiwibros recommend any good servers that have more well-adjusted people? Is Uncletopia any good?

Smurfskii

пидарас )
kiwifarms.net

I don't get it either, but I guess it's because TF2 is free, "cartoony" and fun, so you get a decent chunk of awkward 15-year-olds who have little money to buy other games.

Do any of you kiwibros recommend any good servers that have more well-adjusted people? Is Uncletopia any good?
Never heard of uncletopia, wonderland.tf servers are generally okay, the players who play on them are regulars, a few troons but generally not a lot. I usually just play their servers for the zombie gamemode which is pretty fun, pretty much L4D2 adapted into TF2

Mannpower and passtime are also good gamemodes, though you might find the sweaty players a bit annoying, no pocket meds, and the sandman exploit still works if you want to grind levels (you need two scouts with the sandman and either the king or regen powerup for one, and vampire for the other one)

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net

I've never played and only heard about uncletopia, but from what I gather its definitely not full of well adjusted people. You can try it out for a few hours to test the waters but they have random crits disabled and the owner, uncle Dane, is an annoying compfag.

Smurfskii

пидарас )
kiwifarms.net
Checking uncletopia out right now:

• The welcoming screen states theres a few "QOL Changes" but other than that its supposed to be a regular casual tf2 server experience (says to visit uncletopia.com if you want to see the whole list, I cant be arsed)
  • Theres class limits, max of 3 per each one:
1644187034204.png
  • I've counted 'potentially' 3 troons/furries, go check out for yourself, though you might encounter more troons in US servers, thats what I seem to notice anyway:
1644187441957.png
  • People seem to communicate with each other, which you wont see often in casual (I backstabbed the heavy too slow on purpose so he sent a passive agressive message lmao)
sfs.png

Overall I'd say its 9/10, just an average TF2 server, you've got everything the normal servers do including pocket meds troons edgy spies but no bots, which is I reckon why almost every single server is full.

Last edited:

Ralphy Jimby (Real)

Born 2 Shit; Forced 2 Wipe
kiwifarms.net
Checking uncletopia out right now:

• The welcoming screen states theres a few "QOL Changes" but other than that its supposed to be a regular casual tf2 server experience (says to visit uncletopia.com if you want to see the whole list, I cant be arsed)
  • Theres class limits, max of 3 per each one:
  • I've counted 'potentially' 3 troons/furries, go check out for yourself, though you might encounter more troons in US servers, thats what I seem to notice anyway:
  • People seem to communicate with each other, which you wont see often in casual (I backstabbed the heavy too slow on purpose so he sent a passive agressive message lmao)

Overall I'd say its 9/10, just an average TF2 server, you've got everything the normal servers do including pocket meds troons edgy spies but no bots, which is I reckon why almost every single server is full.
Sounds neat, might give it a go once I distrohop to Arch Linux like the greasy Linux slug I am.

Not all is perfect in this world, I went to the website (which is quite nice), and I found this in the rules:
clipboard.png

Sprays are one of the best parts of TF2... *sigh*

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds neat, might give it a go once I distrohop to Arch Linux like the greasy Linux slug I am.

Not all is perfect in this world, I went to the website (which is quite nice), and I found this in the rules:
View attachment 2964871
Sprays are one of the best parts of TF2... *sigh*
But... but my Heavy ahegao spray is my favorite thing to put in front of teleporters...

Rich Evans Ayypologist

forgetter of email passwords
kiwifarms.net
I had the random urge to play TF2 for the first time in eons a ways back, and tried out a few uncletopia servers after getting a taste of how insane the chinese botfarm menace is. It was pretty easygoing all around, with a good variety of different skill levels - though I was obviously pretty damn bad. I only remember one guy chimping out on a mic, but it wasn't a big deal.

Despite random crits being off (I prefer this anyways), it seemed like a fairly relaxed bunch. But I dunno; maybe it changes from specific server to server.

Dammit Mandrake!

kiwifarms.net
Its a funny thing because they actually kind of do make sense. Most people that play tf2 have been playing it forever, so I'd wager you will see 1k+ more often than <1k.
I've been playing it since the day it came out and don't have more than 200 hours.

Smurfskii

пидарас )
kiwifarms.net
Probably because you have better things to do outside of TF2. There are plenty of accounts that were way late to the party (started playing 2014-2016) with 1-3k hours clocked. Older accounts can hit 5-7k+ easily.
go to games, click on tf2 and check their stats, playtime (the time they actually played using classes not idling in menu) usually makes up only 20-30% of that unless they're genuinely an old player; I reset mine a while ago because I used to grind strange items on strange servers and it had messed up my stats, so I couldnt tell you what my total playtime is, but I'd guess its around 1.8-2k because I used to do the retarded thing and leave my PC on 24/7, idling on menu then coming back to play when I woke up, no brainer advice; dont do that. You'll find it way easier to sleep when you dont hear fans in the background of your room even if they are very silent.
1645061087610.png

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
go to games, click on tf2 and check their stats, playtime (the time they actually played using classes not idling in menu) usually makes up only 20-30% of that unless they're genuinely an old player; I reset mine a while ago because I used to grind strange items on strange servers and it had messed up my stats, so I couldnt tell you what my total playtime is, but I'd guess its around 1.8-2k because I used to do the retarded thing and leave my PC on 24/7, idling on menu then coming back to play when I woke up, no brainer advice; dont do that. You'll find it way easier to sleep when you dont hear fans in the background of your room even if they are very silent.
View attachment 2988944
I turn my computer off every day and didn't idle on the menu that much, still hit 5.6k hrs. I'd estimate maybe 200-300 of them are idle hours. I too reset my stats at some point, which is a shame because I wish I could see my total historical class play time. Oh well

The handsome tard

I will pay you to kill yourself. PM me
kiwifarms.net
Take a shot everytime you have heard this

"Here comes the spyb-You have destroyed all the spybots!"
"...."
"Here comes the spybots!"