Team Fortress 2 - Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net
Take a shot everytime you have heard this

"Here comes the spyb-You have destroyed all the spybots!"
"...."
"Here comes the spybots!"
I don't think that's even possible unless it spawns in only 1 spybot at a time since they have to take time to teleport to their spawn locations that are guaranteed to be behind players. Unless it's that one wave with 100 spybots. Or you're playing with an aimbotter.

The handsome tard

I will pay you to kill yourself. PM me
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's even possible unless it spawns in only 1 spybot at a time since they have to take time to teleport to their spawn locations that are guaranteed to be behind players. Unless it's that one wave with 100 spybots. Or you're playing with an aimbotter.

When spybots arrive, usually pyros are already hard at work burning the shit out of everyone.

I dont know, I remember that happening a few times and I have seen other players mentioning. It was funny to hear it.

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net

Operation Peculiar Pandemonium, an April fool's themed community mvm tour is now live

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Are there any good tf2 casual servers anymore. The only one I remember is casual.tf but that's been disbanded a while back. Don't say skial.
I've found myself dicking around on random 100% crit servers lately because it absolutely kills the game balance, but also brings out some of the best salt I've seen in the game.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
I've found myself dicking around on random 100% crit servers lately because it absolutely kills the game balance, but also brings out some of the best salt I've seen in the game.
Remember those family/child friendly servers that had 100% crits but yet would ban you if you said a meanie word, those were a blast to fuck around with just to get kids banned
Although I remember a lot of older guys trying real hard to be buddy-buddy with said kids

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Remember those family/child friendly servers that had 100% crits but yet would ban you if you said a meanie word, those were a blast to fuck around with just to get kids banned
Although I remember a lot of older guys trying real hard to be buddy-buddy with said kids
I had a guy call me a faggot jokingly on one server and he got instabanned.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Is Team Fortress 2 Classic any good or is it full of trannies and faggots?

The lead dev is a pronoun weirdo furry with a set of angry rules on his Discord so that is a red flag.
It still exists? Last I heard of it they took down the downloads because of an "arrangement with Valve" that went nowhere. Now I'm thinking that was all a bunch of bullshit. It was kinda fun but it also became very obvious why VIP mode and the new weapons never made it into the game.

TheAnimeRetard

Master Chief. The hunter of trannies and retards.
kiwifarms.net
It still exists? Last I heard of it they took down the downloads because of an "arrangement with Valve" that went nowhere. Now I'm thinking that was all a bunch of bullshit. It was kinda fun but it also became very obvious why VIP mode and the new weapons never made it into the game.
I think you can get the download via Discord but once I went to the Discord I was completely turned off by it because of the usual tranny control freak attitude in that server, and if the dude's server is any indication of how he runs things then I worry the game is like that too.

But if anyone else plays it let me know if I'm wrong.

Unyielding Stupidity

Zero women, zero money, seven undiscovered bodies.
kiwifarms.net