Tech Bubble Armageddon Prediction Thread -

Falcos_Commisar

kiwifarms.net
All you gotta do is look at how fucking shitty people's attitudes have gotten this last decade to know some real trouble is probably ahead, it's not normal the way people act these days and it could be reflective of some deeper problem, like people can sense something is really wrong even if they don't consciously realize it so they lash out in more and more bizarre ways.

Looking at this from a secular perspective, my hope is that the 1980s prediction that the 21st century would be the "Japanese century" unironically comes true, Japan swoops in and becomes the world's number 1 superpower and acts as a model for everyone else to follow by being a culture that wasn't completely corrupted unlike the west.

I'm being funny but at the same time I'm actually being dead serious, there's something at the core of Japanese culture that is good, that really can provide an example for the rest of the world, I think that's one reason why it's resonated with me for so long.

What is that core idea that makes Japan what it is? The idea that people should actually give a shit about what they're doing, that people should strive for excellence no matter what it is they're doing, even if what you're doing is flipping burgers, it's the polar opposite of the west's attitude at the moment.

Japan certainly has it's own problems at the moment, but could they rise like a phoenix from the ashes and the rising sun will shine all over the world?
The same Japanese that are LITERALLY going extinct because JAPANESE men hate sex so much that they stopped having children at a replacement rate 35 years ago?

haha fune sex numbr

kiwifarms.net
The same Japanese that are LITERALLY going extinct because JAPANESE men hate sex so much that they stopped having children at a replacement rate 35 years ago?
IMO, Japan basically got hit by a weaker wave of Radfem nonsense, which still put them in that oh so familiar societal tailspin of men now having to compete with woman for the same jobs, driving down wages and birthrates while exponentially increasing profits for a select few.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have their own problems too but they're still not as corrupted as the west.

The scenario I'm imagining is Japan getting it's groove back and things like the declining birth rate reversing or at least stabilizing more.

One thing to keep in mind though is I've heard "declining birthrate" is actually a meme and that Japan is in fact overpopulated and the birthrate is slowing down because it needs to at least for a while, it's not that big of a country, who says the birthrate needs to just keep climbing and climbing?

At any rate the Japanese are not going to go extinct.