Law Tech Reporter Peter Bright (AKA DrPizza) arrested in FBI sting - Attempted to solicit sex with a 7 and 9 year old.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Close, you handle 'em same as canines; dogs know right from wrong, but the ones which will still bite the hand that feeds em? Bad people are worse than bad animals.

A rolled-up newspaper never works.
A .22 short behind the ear does.

Or.... there's the insane notion of not going stupid places, with stupid people, at stupid times. That applies to the internet as well.
You're certainly trying way too hard here.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Evil shits where we eat?

You mean it's going to date people at our workplace?
I only eat at Burger King, to cut out the shiddleman.
In somewhat related news:

The headline paired with the website speaks for itself.

How is this related, you ask?

Both Ars Technica and Teen Vogue are owned by Conde Nast.
Also owned by one of the world's richest family of jews, who have been major media players for like 100+ years.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Digging for diamonds at gunpoint in a West African creek is real work, too

MangoStickyRice

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I don’t really want to revive a dead thread. But I dated this guy. He really hurt me by doing what he did. I told him how I was hurt sexually when I was younger and he goes and wants to fuck kids. I literally autisticly enthused about “nonce hunter” videos to him because it just feels nice seeing justice from that sort of thing.

That really hurts your psyche when someone betrays who they are to you like that.

So. I’m really just wondering if I can drop a hint to his cellies or some bucks to make sure he gets hurt and knows it’s from me.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I don’t really want to revive a dead thread. But I dated this guy. He really hurt me by doing what he did. I told him how I was hurt sexually when I was younger and he goes and wants to fuck kids. I literally autisticly enthused about “nonce hunter” videos to him because it just feels nice seeing justice from that sort of thing.

That really hurts your psyche when someone betrays who they are to you like that.

So. I’m really just wondering if I can drop a hint to his cellies or some bucks to make sure he gets hurt and knows it’s from me.
I doubt it. It sounds like a revenge fantasy which I won't fault you for having, but you do need to realize it's just that -- fantasy. Don't waste any more of your time dwelling on this lump of shit.

This of course assumes you're not LARPing. Even then this shitstain isn't worth formulating IRL gayops over.

MangoStickyRice

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. It sounds like a revenge fantasy which I won't fault you for having, but you do need to realize it's just that -- fantasy. Don't waste any more of your time dwelling on this lump of shit.

This of course assumes you're not LARPing. Even then this shitstain isn't worth formulating IRL gayops over.
In his tweet replies he mentions a girl he was on a date with a “weaboo motherfucker” bomber jacket. That’s my jacket. I’ve spent hours just reading his stuff after I found out. Idk. Just talking about is a little like therapy.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
In his tweet replies he mentions a girl he was on a date with a “weaboo motherfucker” bomber jacket. That’s my jacket. I’ve spent hours just reading his stuff after I found out. Idk. Just talking about is a little like therapy.
Dish, if you wanna dish. If you find out someone in jail messes him up, you could drop something into their commissary. It might make you feel better for a bit.
Just feel your feelings, and don't dwell on them. Probably ought to deal with that source of your rage eventually tho.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net

If he is in jail don't give him reason come after you when he gets out. He in jail. He in deep shit as it is. There no reason for aggressive action if someone you don't like has already been taken down.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
I know this is an old ass article but just to remind everyone this fuckhead's twitter profile and articles at AT are all still around and have not been taken down.

Reactions: s0mbra

FATTESTCUNT

kiwifarms.net
I found an update on this case: -

Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge P. Kevin Castel: Pretrial Conference as to Peter Bright held on 10/18/2019. Defendant is present with attorney Amy Gallicchio and Zawadi Baharanyi. AUSA Alexander Nuo Li, present. Set trial date. Suppression hearing is scheduled for November 18, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. Trial is set for February 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Govt submissions due January 10, 2020. Defendant's submissions due January 24, 2020. Gov't to produce 3500 material 2 weeks before trial. Final Pretrial Conference is set for February 5, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Time is excluded until 2/10/2020. Defendant continues to be detained. Court Reporter: Michael McDaniel. (jbo) (Entered: 10/18/2019)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino