• “OBVIOUSLY this ended in a late night call to the Trans Lifeline.”

Technical Grievances 2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Null, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. there's no restrictions on your account

kiwifarms.net
  2. I have the same issue. Windows 10/Firefox

kiwifarms.net
  3. KF is running really slow today. But only from home.

ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Slime Kiwi Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. If it's only running slow from home you may want to check your internet connection

Cricket

Cricket Evil from Concentrate
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It runs like crap on the free wifi I use. Unless I use a proxy with it. Then it's fine.

The rest of the internet works OK on said wifi without a proxy.

ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Slime Kiwi Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. probably a local cloudflare issue.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Be careful! The computer wiz Vordy could be hacking your mainframe!

Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead La Zorra – you'll never leave!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Not sure anyone is actually using the RSS feeds, but I'm getting this error message when clicking on any of the RSS feed icons:

An exception occurred: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /opt/www/kiwifarms.net/xenforo/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Renderer/Feed/Rss.php on line 68

1. Zend_Feed_Writer_Renderer_Feed_Rss->render() in Zend/Feed/Writer/Feed.php at line 278
    2. Zend_Feed_Writer_Feed->export() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php at line 86
    3. XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php at line 31
    5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 606
    6. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /opt/www/kiwifarms.net/xenforo/index.php at line 13

:thinking:

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Enable support for uploading AAC files. YouTube videos use this format a lot and if I'm going to upload audio rips for archival purposes I'd rather not transcode them.

Also can we get embedding support for https://mixtape.moe ?

kiwifarms.net
  10. No, and one of the things I'm writing for our XF2 move is a total removal of all embeds.

I'll support AAC.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Is this because people keep posting reaction videos and jiffies errywhere?

Also the quote boxes are still doing that thing @Feline Darkmage mentioned

Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here

kiwifarms.net
  12. No, people like to use embeds instead of archiving properly. I'm going to develop some tool to automate that.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Why is the direct quote button gone? Only the multi-quote button is left. Is it just me or is that a site change?

Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm using the button right now.

kiwifarms.net
  15. This is what it looks like for me:

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 5.47.11 PM.jpg

I'm using Chrome, and I tested two other browsers (Firefox and Safari) but it looked the same.

Cosmos

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's "Reply"

Cricket

Cricket Evil from Concentrate
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. What a fucking mystery. Couldn't use deductive skills on this shit?

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh, okay. Sorry, I'm a fucking idiot sometimes.

Cosmos

kiwifarms.net
  19. looks like the site was down for like a few minutes. sad

rated arr

rated arr hahaha what

kiwifarms.net
  20. Another thing that happened in a recent update is that the reactive mobile layout is used on much wider windows now.

I used to be able to use the full width site on my laptops but now they’ll use a layout more similar to what I get on my phone unless I make the browser window very wide.

Not really a complaint though, the reactive layout is very good for readability.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.