• ”I fucking hate you. You've had to fuck my life up even more so, all in the name of some cheap laugh you fucking tard.”

Technical Grievances 2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Null, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. You do not have access to chat. Stop asking.

kiwifarms.net
  2. the Iron Cross has been Americanized into a Jewgold Star PLEASE HELP

Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here

kiwifarms.net
  3. My dark background suddenly changed to a light background.

I went back and reset it. Still light, even though I select dark.

Clearing the cookie also did nothing. Still the light background style.

#703 Piss Clam, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Piss Clam

Piss Clam Squeeze me.

kiwifarms.net
  4. it's an .is thing, switch to .net

Desire Lines

Desire Lines Выдра без забот и хлопот!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I switched to .is because of a .net cache issue lol.

Okay, thanks.

Works on .net.

Edit: Dark style now works on .is. Thanks.

#705 Piss Clam, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Piss Clam

Piss Clam Squeeze me.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I can't seem to expand quotes inside other quotes/spoilers. I kind of thought it was for everyone but if it's a bug I should report it. Windows 10 1803 Firefox 60

kiwifarms.net
  7. Is there a reason why the chat option on the main navbar is a dropdown with nothing in it

I'm very sure it was just a simple button before

D.Va

D.Va (^・ω・^ )
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. If I try to access kiwifarms.net or .is I am redirected to kiwifarms6v775u6.onion which doesnt work on firefox byt it strangely enough works on brave.

fortunecookie

fortunecookie Tranny body count: 4

kiwifarms.net
  9. Site has been running very slow for me on both Mobile and Desktop versions of Firefox.. Especially when doing things like hovering over the notifications or clicking user avatars. Problem only started today.

Details:
    • Desktop: Firefox Quantum 60.0.1 (64-bit)/ Windows 10
    • Mobile: Firefox 60.0.1 / Android 8.1.0

neural

neural Pirate King
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. When I click on a user it shows their last activity as "1 day ago" even when they are actively online.

Im using chrome on my tablet but have never had this issue before.

A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards Proud K-Farmer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not a bug. User has privacy enabled and that only updates based on when they post. You can only see them because you're a senior user.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Interesting, thanks.

A Name But Backwards

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Whenever I try to access the .net domain using mobile data, I end up getting this:
    408773B1-8CE6-4D53-B580-57008E9CE2D7.png
    as a result. I think it’s my service provider’s content filter fucking with it (the same thing happens with a couple of other sites I visit that an IP might flag, such as BladeForums), but it’s never given me any trouble until now. Have there been any changes to the site recently (as in ‘4 hours ago or less’ recently) that might have caused it?

NotAKitty

NotAKitty best gril
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. You're using public wifi trying to DNS hijack you to an insecure terms of service page. Load an HTTP website and you'll be asked to accept something.

kiwifarms.net
  15. This wasn’t on public wifi though, unless they have wifi on London buses now. I was using mobile/cellular data, hence the 4G at the top of the screenshot. The site was literally there one minute and gone the next when I tried to view a thread.

NotAKitty

NotAKitty best gril
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Sorry, still wondering about this since I still get it even when they just posted. Again not a big deal, just interesting.

Ive been also getting random 502 bad gateway errors for the last few days. Extremely sparsely, but I thought you might want to know.

A Name But Backwards

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think someone's playing silly buggers again as .net is now blocked by Sky Broadband Shield.

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I can't do anything about the British. File a complaint yourself.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Can I ask about Lolcow Email here? I can't seem to get 2FA to work so I need someone to hold my fucking dumbass hand. I put in a "secret", I scan the QR code, but the digits don't work when I try "check code".

Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. All I can think of is that you need to make sure your device's system time is synced, otherwise it will give the wrong numbers.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.