• ”I think I just killed Chris Chandler, gamers, I'm sorry!”

Technical Grievances 2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Null, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. I don't ever fuck with my phone's clock unless I'm travelling internationally, and 2FA hasn't been a problem for me with the same app on multiple places. No worries if you don't know what's up or if I'm just being re,tarded, it's just Lolcow Email.

Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. So what's this?

upload_2018-7-3_22-45-31.png

I cashed refreshed but it's still like that. Firefox 61.0 64-bit/Windows 10

kiwifarms.net
  3. YEAH MY DISPLAY IS BROKEN TOO

Opera 53.0/Windows 7

Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here

kiwifarms.net
  4. Same. I have the latest version of Chrome on Android 8 and on my shitty panasonic tougbook with Ubuntu

Everything still works, it just looks a little squiffy

polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Same on Windows 10/Chrome both logged in and out

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business owner, 'tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah, I think something's up with the display because the little "home" icon is now a ...1? I'm also unable to attach images on a slower internet connection. I'll get an upload error, and somehow get inexplicably logged off, which means attaching images on my mobile, or when tethering is out.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Same issue on mobile. Using Safari in iOS 11
    EA46639B-171C-499C-9F81-4285B8DC8B64.png

derpi

derpi Shaped like a girl

kiwifarms.net
  8. The quote up arrow link doesn't take me to the original post. Opening in new tab does. I think it's because of uBlock Origin since it works with it disabled.

Edit: Also the Unicode character for ⤷ First Unread doesn't show up on mobile (Android 7.1, ROM but is basically stock)

#728 awoo, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018
    awoo

awoo Spooky awoo

kiwifarms.net
  9. You can compound [gäy] with interesting results because it just makes the text bigger and bigger the more you use it

D.Va

D.Va 지옥에서 모피 모피
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. as shown by this horrifying thread, this can seriously fuck up the forum

Desire Lines

Desire Lines Выдра без забот и хлопот!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Probably the wrong places to ask, but are name changes still available?

edit: whoops, didn't see that post in the forum discussion. sorry!

Holden Caulfield

Holden Caulfield trapped in a bizarre love triangle

kiwifarms.net
  12. Sexy Potoo

Sexy Potoo Sexiest bird on the planet

kiwifarms.net
  13. What is the main cause of the box with the red x when trying to link images? I thought it was an image type or host issue but it's happening across formats and across hosts. Is it related to trying to embed the content in the spoiler tag?

This has been occurring constantly for me the last couple days.

kiwifarms.net
  14. If I finally choose an avatar will you guys stop changing mine?

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's the proxy. You generally should upload images to the site instead of image links that break. The proxy is not always perfect. It's to stop people from uploading images to sites they control to try to obtain IP addresses of posters here.

AnOminous

AnOminous boo

kiwifarms.net
  16. My graphics card is pretty fucked up but I've been having weird graphical issues with this site for a while that only occur here. It doesn't really bother me since it goes away as soon as I scroll but could there be any specific reason why this happens?
    graphic glitches.png

kiwifarms.net
  17. Get a video card that isn't a piece of shit. That really looks like hardware issues.

This is assuming you have already done the make sure your video drivers are updated thing already. If you haven't, do it.

AnOminous

AnOminous boo

kiwifarms.net
  18. This isn't a grievance per se, but it would be cool to be able to view a thread and filter out posts below a certain number of ratings. It would make catching the highlights (and lowlights) of some of the huge threads here easier.

I don't see this functionality in the Ratings plugin, but if that info is parseable by the forum search engine then it could be as simple as adding a Minimum Number of Ratings field under Search Threads and Posts. I dunno whether that is possible, I've never managed a Xenforo forum.

Leibowitz

Leibowitz Devious in his Sanity

kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but when browsing with Tor hidden service on the homepage it will load the avatars of all the users then after a few seconds they turn into white boxes, including avatars in the chat window. It only does it on the homepage and only when scripts are enabled. Individual forums/threads load as intended.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Tor blocks canvas which chat uses to make images static.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.