• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Technical Grievances 2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Null, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. Did I miss something? The :autism: emote is gone.

Don't tell me it got removed, that's an integral part of our culture (:_(

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's not the only emote that's gone. A few others such as :Islamic:, :Powerlevel: and :Horrifying: are also missing

ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  3. Null has disabled using negrates and some neutral ratings like :autistic: in posts because he would get annoyed at people doing the whole ":powerlevel: [insert totally boring story]" and other similar things I assume. This also applies to chat. With that said you can still use ratings like :informative: without any problem.

Big Bad Brat

Big Bad Brat (Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Gay and unrealistic.

AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Does anyone else use NordVPN? I keep getting refuses to connect every time I try to connect to Kiwifarms when I'm using it.

kiwifarms.net
  6. holy shit @Null even the VPNs are starting to block Kiwi Farms

Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The issue is likely that there is some corporate DNS system that is refusing to resolve us at the moment.

kiwifarms.net
  8. SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler

kiwifarms.net
  9. Looks like another DDoS

AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  10. I guess they didn't have enough money to sustain it for any length of time.

repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I was wondering if it was just me, good to know other people had issues too.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did they stop attacking or did Null and/or Cloudflare mitigate it somehow?

Screaming Bird

Screaming Bird Let me sing you the song of my people

kiwifarms.net
  13. If it's really paid for with the tard bucks of the pederast of Welwyn Garden City, that might be why it didn't last long. Something that intense is probably not cheap. Conceivably, it was a dry run for a more serious and prolonged attack, though, but whatever.

AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. I added "skeptic community" to the tags in this thread and the other tags disappeared. This issue seems separate from the intentional limit of 10 tags that you can add yourself (I don't think I had added any to this thread before adding the single one). This has happened once or twice to me before, but very rarely. My only guess is that it might be related to orphaned tags that only have one instance, as when I tried re-adding them once, when the unique one was gone it was no longer considered an extant one that I could use. That is the only variable that I could guess might make this a consistent issue.

#775 Man vs persistent rat, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  15. Whenever I try to upload an avatar, what my computer says is, over ~160kb it says the file is over 250kb and can't be uploaded. It bothers me but I don't know if there's a reason this happens.
    index.png index2.png

Edit: I can upload a lower resolution crop which is 184kb, but not the 160kb one that's 200x200 and it bothers me way more than it should

Edit2: I had to get a version down to under 100kb before it would actually work.

#776 Big Bad Fish, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish the nicest most caring person

kiwifarms.net
  16. I use Firefox for Android(yes, I know I suck, I plan on switching over to Brave), and occasionally when I open up kiwifarms, I get a notification that Firefox is trying to access my camera. This only seem to happen when I log onto this site. It's not really a big deal, but I figured I'd mention it. Also, I hope null likes my face.

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Any idea what autist got so butthurt that they paid somebody to DDoS us?

Sexy Potoo

Sexy Potoo Sexiest bird on the planet

kiwifarms.net
  18. Looks like Null's boyfriend is mad again.

Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Islamic Content

kiwifarms.net
  19. Whoever it is, their salivating lust for young boy ass is readily apparent.

AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.