Feedback Technical Grievances -

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I'm creating a new thread for grievances following a serious change in our hosting structure.

There are three things you need to be aware of.
  • We've lost all our scripts, so I've had to reinstall XenForo and all the add-ons and reimport data. If you notice something is broken or missing, let me know.
  • I've used this opportunity to change our chat mod. A few conveniences will be missing, so please bear with me. The old shitty mod had about 2 years worth of tinkering and comfyfication that was hand-written by me, but that's lost now. It won't be comfy for a while.
  • Our hosting structure is fucking weird right now. I'm going to skip all the details for obvious reasons but weirdness might come about because the server itself is now weird.
Report issues and lack of comfiness here. If you can't sign in, my email null@kiwifarms.net still works.

Tismo

Have a sad cum, babe
kiwifarms.net
We need Random.txt back, how else am I going to be reminded by :reality: that I'm as bad as the people I laugh at?

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice Meme! sound is gone.. It's just not the same anymore.. Kidding aside

Chat links to when someone posts on the bot, seems to only go to the first page. And not what the user actually posted.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you plan on adding media tags into chat at any point? Or at least restoring image tags?

Chat links to when someone posts on the bot, seems to only go to the first page. And not what the user actually posted.
Click on 'a new reply' in the bot notification to go to the specific post indicated. Click on the thread title to go to the OP.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
random.txt is gone what the fuck are we supposed to do the forums are unusable without it :dienull:
We need Random.txt back, how else am I going to be reminded by :reality: that I'm as bad as the people I laugh at?
That mod was written by me. I think it's around on my computer somewhere.

The autism emoticon is broken (oh the irony)
Weird. I'll look into it.

Click on 'a new reply' in the bot notification to go to the specific post indicated. Click on the thread title to go to the OP.
Click "new reply" instead of the thread name. It's in the middle of the notification.

Do you plan on adding media tags into chat at any point? Or at least restoring image tags?
No media tags.
Image tags when I can thumbnail them again. Currently if you add a 3000x3000 image it's full scale.

Reactions: BoredAtHome

Billy of Hills

Must have absolutely zero standards.
kiwifarms.net
That mod was written by me. I think it's around on my computer somewhere.

Weird. I'll look into it.

Click "new reply" instead of the thread name. It's in the middle of the notification.

No media tags.
Image tags when I can thumbnail them again. Currently if you add a 3000x3000 image it's full scale.
Why did you ignore @Crisseh's comment regarding Nice Meme? Do you wish to suppress Nice Meme?

Fallensaint

Supreme moralfag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is now possible to browse the farms through tor. I know you removed this option for a reason last time and I imagine you will want to do the same again.

SupriseComing2Weeks

kiwifarms.net
In less than 2 weeks, 2 things will happen.

1. Many key members of this forum (some who think they are undoxxable) will be having a few work related issues as their info will be posted in many many many locations. I know you think we are joking.

Keep thinking that. :)

2. Your forum may have to switch hosts or may find itself having trouble operating.

We know we know. We are just Edge Lords talking. I guess you will know soon enough! You will love the picture gallery as well. We have been working hard on it!

Tismo

Have a sad cum, babe
kiwifarms.net

1. Many key members of this forum (some who think they are undoxxable) will be having a few work related issues as their info will be posted in many many many locations. I know you think we are joking.

2. Your forum may have to switch hosts or may find itself having trouble operating.

We know we know. We are just Edge Lords talking. I guess you will know soon enough! You will love the picture gallery as well. We have been working hard on it!
You cant dox me I have norton

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moving back on topic, the alerts lost their little star which makes it harder to keep track of which threads I've already read and which ones I haven't.

yasscat

yass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

:roll::story:

eta to avoid double post:
Moving back on topic, the alerts lost their little star which makes it harder to keep track of which threads I've already read and which ones I haven't.
Weird, the stars are there for me...

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
With chat are we able to change some of the code? I'd like that if you click a new reply or thread announcement it opens into a new tab.

Joan Nyan

im gay lol xD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

:nicedude: Dox me plz

Tags
None