Teen Mom 2 Loses Major Advertisers After Jenelle Evans' Husband David Eason Allegedly Shoots Dog - Teen Mom Loses lots of Sponsors.

Triggered Fivehead

The Merge
kiwifarms.net
What a tool. If the tiny dog "bit his two -year-old's face off", then show me the two year old without a face. People like this love to whore their poor kids on social media, so where is the evidence?

• Feels
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im not super hot or great looking so I really dont like to judge people's looks, but if hes gonna shoot a dog Im gonna say that he looks like Keemstar and Jeff Gerstman mashed up, in that photo in the article.
Anyone on TV is fair game. The cast of this show, all of them look like white trash meth heads and Farrah Abrahms looks like a damn tranny.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Just write a "giving away: Dog" and thousands upon thousands of better owners without children will gladly take it off you, you fucking psycho. You could even make money off of it since it's from some trash TV show's family.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Divorce the bastard.
I doubt it. She's a desperate whore and just returned to the home they share. He's a complete leech and owes child support to two other women. He's also been caught on video abusing her son, who doesn't belong to him. I say, she'll buy him something, so he won't leave her. She's now posturing about how much she loved the dog over twitter, but I wouldn't leave anyone I loved in the company of someone who is an established abuser and all around criminal. I genuinely hope MTV fires this little skank, but they'll probably do a Smollett and leave an option out until this all blows over.

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. She's a desperate whore and just returned to the home they share. He's a complete leech and owes child support to two other women. He's also been caught on video abusing her son, who doesn't belong to him. I say, she'll buy him something, so he won't leave her. She's now posturing about how much she loved the dog over twitter, but I wouldn't leave anyone I loved in the company of someone who is an established abuser and all around criminal. I genuinely hope MTV fires this little skank, but they'll probably do a Smollett and leave an option out until this all blows over.
Wow, these teenagers sure know how to pick them.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net

Now CPS is trying to take her keeds and she's on the run. Hope the kiddos are safe tonight.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino