Tekken 7 director tells Western liberals to fuck off - Go home white piggu

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Men and women like good looking character it's fantasy I dont get the mentality that it needs to be grounded in some sort of ugly reality. These are characters with super human strength who shoot fucking magic and can be demons do we really want them looking like some dumpy lefty?

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't harada cut content from tekken 7 ports because fear of triggering with sex bikinis and skimpy outfits
When he puts those back in for free he's our guy
Seriously he could have at least milked it for dlc

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
If this is the inverse of get woke go broke, I hope Tekken 7 receives more of the popularity, money and bitches it deserve.

No better fighting game on the market.

Didn't harada cut content from tekken 7 ports because fear of triggering with sex bikinis and skimpy outfits
When he puts those back in for free he's our guy
Seriously he could have at least milked it for dlc
Lol no, even from the release customization had very revealing clothes for all characters, male, females, and guest characters, I'm only sad Negan was an exception.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol no, even from the release customization had very revealing clothes for all characters, male, females, and guest characters, I'm only sad Negan was an exception.

There are certainly some bikinis in tekken 7 (and nappies) but the home ports are still missing a lot of the unique bikinis from the arcade.
It eventually got some of them added along with school uniforms and ninas sexy bride outfit but only as paid dlc on a second season pass and only then after tekken players kept crying about guests taking the places of main roster characters.
Shit already in the data you paid for after a year.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
There are certainly some bikinis in tekken 7 (and nappies) but the home ports are still missing a lot of the unique bikinis from the arcade.
It eventually got some of them added along with school uniforms and ninas sexy bride outfit but only as paid dlc on a second season pass and only then after tekken players kept crying about guests taking the places of main roster characters.
Shit already in the data you paid for after a year.
Perhaps. I purchased the deluxe edition so I got DLCs from the get go, didn't knew sexy stuff was behind a paywall.
Was the fudoshin and sailor suits DLC too?

Reactions: The 8 of Spades

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps. I purchased the deluxe edition so I got DLCs from the get go, didn't knew sexy stuff was behind a paywall.
Was the fudoshin and sailor suits DLC too?
Most of it. The generic ones and generic bikini were base along with bikini top but no bikini bottoms for reasons ?, the santa bikini was part of the season 2 free update.

Its a half measure
Just take a look at DOA, they swore they hadn't bowed to SJWs and it would have all the sexy outfits the series is known for.
And it does.
Theres a couple in there but the rest are behind a $90 season pass.
It's like releasing a pg-13 cut of a movie to keep the moral majority happy because they know if the wait they can double dip fanboys with a super limited uncut version.
Pretty much every fighting game drops post release sexy doc premium content after a vanilla release.

Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino