Tekken 7 director tells Western liberals to fuck off - Go home white piggu

Ali della Fenice

Cosa credi, che abbia perso la forza?
kiwifarms.net
Neither of them hold a candle to The Man with the Oatmeal Face - Tomonobu Itagaki
They are the holy trinity of no fucks given.
Sadly itagaki is not really making games anymore.
He was so ballsy that he had a big titted chick, dressed up as a dominatrix, getting vored by a tentacle monster and then have a shot of her slime covered tits, after being rescued.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
@Ali della Fenice In all fairness though, you get your ass handed to you by Alma and that blindfolded arm, high heeled, arm-whip DLC boss at the end well until you git gud. So, yeah I'd say there's a bit of equality actually.

Examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMgPF1sk3I (God this player sucked. I could do this fight back then with no potions or anything)

Last edited:

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
There are certainly some bikinis in tekken 7 (and nappies) but the home ports are still missing a lot of the unique bikinis from the arcade.
It eventually got some of them added along with school uniforms and ninas sexy bride outfit but only as paid dlc on a second season pass and only then after tekken players kept crying about guests taking the places of main roster characters.
Shit already in the data you paid for after a year.
Nina’s bride outfite is her default costume, they added the leather catsuit later.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nina’s bride outfite is her default costume, they added the leather catsuit later.
Shit your right
Got it twisted
But I stand by my point that the "bonus free anniversary content" was present on the disc and playable in storyline
I don't have to be thankful that they finally ungated it

Ali della Fenice

Cosa credi, che abbia perso la forza?
kiwifarms.net
@Ali della Fenice In all fairness though, you get your ass handed to you by Alma and that blindfolded arm, high heeled, arm-whip DLC boss at the end well until you git gud. So, yeah I'd say there's a bit of equality actually.

Examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMgPF1sk3I (God this player sucked. I could do this fight back then with no potions or anything)
Itagaki is actually pretty balanced in this sense.
In Doa kasumi is pretty much the main character. Everything revolves around her. She is considered to be the strongest, (maybe on par with ryu) So much that Doa tech had her cloned.
Her brother instead was treated like trash and considered inferior.
And then in NG you have Alma, which is the strongest boss hands down in her awakened form.

He clearly had a thing for powerful ladies.

Ps: I persinally think that ishtaros, niccae and base Alma are not really that hard on their own. awakened Alma and ishtaros with demon monks as mininons in mission mode, are imo the strongest bosses to face.

Belligerent Monk

Lives for Macabre Humor
kiwifarms.net
Didn't harada cut content from tekken 7 ports because fear of triggering with sex bikinis and skimpy outfits
When he puts those back in for free he's our guy
Seriously he could have at least milked it for dlc
I'm not sure about that but I do recall an issue in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 where a patch was put out because one of the stages, set in Dubai IIRC, had the word allah or some shit on it's gold tiled floors.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
And this is why I love Tekken over Dead or Alive currently. I there's multiple times that Harada told people to get over themselves. It's a fighting game you go in pick a character and just have fun not something for you to change to sate an ever growing ego to have something fit a personal narrative.

Damn you and your clickbait title. He told nobody to fuck off. I am sorely disappointed.
I agree with you but at least the context is there. They yell "FIX THIS IT'S A STEREOTYPE!" he goes "no......"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino