Television shows that emulate the Lolcow experience? -

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
What are some good television shows that showcase exceptional individuals and milk them for insight and entertainment? The best examples would be ones proven to show the public long-standing milkable characters, but any show specializing in showing lulzy behavior is fair game.
Classic examples I can think of would obviously be To Catch a Predator, which has brought us such interesting characters as Lorne Armstrong, now failed YouTuber and catfish sucker (who you can read more about on the TCAP wiki) and Kitchen Nightmares, whose contributions to lolcow-dom cannot be overstated by bringing to light the hilarity of Samy & Amy Bouzalgo, owners of Amy's Baking Company (Kiwifarms thread for those interested).
Without further ado, let's share some good viewing.

Syaoran Li

Link the Twink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Trash TV" fad of the 90's was more or less a direct precusor to all this.

Jerry Springer, Ricki Lake, Hard Copy, Inside Edition...all of them featured the lolcows of their day

Of course, the earliest major example of this in American pop culture would be Morton Downey Jr., which can best be described as both the direct predecessor to Jerry Springer and a weird pre-internet version of True Capitalist Radio, complete with a wackjob conservative host who smoked like a freight train and drank like a fish and even a segment where the audience got to address the host and his guests.

Billy Rocker

『ZA☆TARUDO!』
kiwifarms.net
My Strange Addiction. From merely quirky stuff like extensive collections of mustard bottles and rabbit dolls, to gross or sad shit like eating matresses or ashes

There was also Totally Obsessed, but that one felt more lighthearted and funny. Shame it didn't last long at all, and Fred Willard died this year.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
kiwifarms.net
90 Day Fiance for sure. That shit is fake as fuck, but it does capture the essence of documenting some of the most fame-hungry, spiteful, and obnoxious dumbasses in their natural habitat. Smothered is also this, but has more of a incestual vibe in the mix. TLC sure knows how to pick 'em.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
The Undateables...

Only honest and true answer...

edit: Ruth is a legend... She had her own show too, but she's not really a cow, she's just funny as fuck to watch, because of her tourette's, but apart from that she is a normal young lady and not really a cow at all...
THUNDERCATS! KICK THEM IN THE NUTS, SEND THEM TO SPACE. PETROL BOMB! CHLAMYDIA!!! PEDO IN A SPEEDO!!! YOUR MUM'S A FUCKING SQUIRELL...

She has some great lines...

This guy is pure low level hardcore lolcow emulation though:

Last edited:

Kacho

I'm a sick Kong. I like a quick dong.
kiwifarms.net
edit: Ruth is a legend... She had her own show too, but she's not really a cow, she's just funny as fuck to watch, because of her tourette's, but apart from that she is a normal young lady and not really a cow at all...
THUNDERCATS! KICK YOUR BOLLOCKS INTO SPACE. PETROL BOMB! CHLAMYDIA!!! PEDO IN A SPEEDO!!! YOUR MUM'S A FUCKING SQUIRELL...

She has some great lines...

"Jew in a Volvo!"

I think I found a new waifu.

Tags
None