Television shows that emulate the Lolcow experience? -

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
Geez, some of the most cringeworthy people that are on that show include
Danielle, with her lazy eye and smelly gooch hole
Don't even get me started on Dinyel.

Mohammed did nothing wrong.

Quick clip of this couple, one is from Ohio and the other is from Tunis.

Highlights include "I wan muh secks tonight!!" and a reference to her vaginal issues.

The good thing about the lolcows from this show is that they post to social media incessantly and they have an empty need to prove themselves to everyone.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mohammed did nothing wrong.
I don't believe he fid anything wrong to danielle either, per se. I think Danielle is a completely delisional, emotionally manipulative sleezbag, who attracted someone exactly like her. He's done the same to other women even attractive women.

The good thing about the lolcows from this show is that they post to social media incessantly and they have an empty need to prove themselves to everyone.
They really need their own subforum. I've also been laughing at Mama June and her recent drama. It's like an inbred soap opera. I kind of like the old mamma June from toddlers and tiaras mich better.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Any "stupid fat guy" sitcom reminds me of Chris.

Honeymooners, according to Jim, Family Matters, the Flintstones, Family Guy, King of Queens. The Simpsons

Haven't watched Sitcoms in a decade or so, though. Don't find them funny anymore.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely participate! That would be so much fun.
I second this!

Also if anybody can find that tv commercial about that spinoff where the cast reads tweets of people berating them, that would be great! I need a screenshot of Ed standing crossarmed in front of 2 smartphones for keeps because that shit always made me laugh.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Or just about any Lifetime made for tv movie.
So, anything with has broke has-beens like Tori Spelling.

1594770847211.png

Just look at her, she looks like a less attractive big Ang. From billionaire to barely a networth of 500,000 dollars. That's a true LOL story.

• Horrifying
Reactions: 3119967d0c

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
90 Day Fiance deserves its own thread by now
honestly just so there is one place online talking about what things are fake, it's so weird when they do some dumb shit the producers clearly asked them to do because whatever date/outing was too boring.

actually thats a good reason for not having a thread since reality tv is fake as fuck manufactured bs, some of these people do have honest delusions and bizarre personalities so I'm not sure.

Tags
None