Television shows that emulate the Lolcow experience? -

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Multiple seasons of “The Real World” on MTV.

Especially when they moved to places like Cancun, France and Portland.

Princess Peaches

What the Hell is Chiaotzu anyways?
kiwifarms.net
90 Day Fiance deserves its own thread by now, tbh. Most of the candidates have a big internet presence and desperately try to stay relevant by falling for trolls and stirring up drama, it's kind of entertaining.
Agreed, even though some of the worst people on there have decided to erase their internet presence completely, (Nikki and her awful husband--sorry, I mean asian fetishist.)

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
So, anything with has broke has-beens like Tori Spelling.

View attachment 1448726
Just look at her, she looks like a less attractive big Ang. From billionaire to barely a networth of 500,000 dollars. That's a true LOL story.
She looks like film noir actress Barbara Payton around the time her career collapsed, and she started whoring on the streets of Hollywood and drinking herself to death:

Barbara Payton.jpg

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
No neck Ed. What a piece of human garbage.
This doesn't get talked about a lot, but Ed is literally a rapist.

There's something called "rape by deception." It's been established in a case where a Florida woman married a Cuban spy thinking he was a regular person. Eventually he abandoned her and she found out the truth. She sued the Cuban government in US court for rape by deception and won, because she would have never consented to sex if he was honest with her.

Now, let's look at Ed. He penetrated that poor girl one time when she was drunk, and she has very little experience with alcohol. If she had known that he never planned to have two kids with her, she would have never been intimate with him. Whenever he's asked, "Why didn't you tell her that you don't want to have kids?" he always goes into a long explanation about why he wouldn't want kids, but he successfully dodges the question of why he was so deceptive and lied to her about it.

He's really an evil person.

Rape by deception is pretty bad, but that's why he's Big Pred.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
tlc all day every day! It may as well
90 Day Fiance for sure. That shit is fake as fuck, but it does capture the essence of documenting some of the most fame-hungry, spiteful, and obnoxious dumbasses in their natural habitat. Smothered is also this, but has more of a incestual vibe in the mix. TLC sure knows how to pick 'em.
yes you beat me to it! Tlc is the freaking circus freak show network! Midgets, Amish, conjoined, trans, death fat, I think it is good though because it helps people to develop an understanding of different people and experiences. Oh and there is a show for special people to date! That one is really good like they put two Tourette’s people together but those people aren’t really lol cows though, but every once in awhile you will get an Asanti or a good one out of there. Also dr Phil.

Cops! Snapped! Somebody needs to make a west virgina reality show!

• Agree
Reactions: Chongqing

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
Cops! Snapped! Somebody needs to make a west virgina reality show!
I kind of wish the YouTube deathfat Life By Jen would get her own TV show at this point. Regular deathfat problems but she's in West Virginia and she has a live-in boyfriend who's recovering from alcoholism. They met when Jen trolled him relentlessly during his livestreams, according to Jen.

I guess Life by Jen is already a lolcow herself and so this may not fit the original question.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Some mentioned 90 Day Fiancee, but I find that the Bachelor/Bachelorette series has lost the plot. It's either the woman who is fake and just playing with all of the guys (some of which can be scummy) or vice versa for the Bachelor. Moms eat this kind of stuff up though.

What I get from it though is that young people should not hop into marriage without a plan, especially on a TV show. Every failed marriage makes DSP's look better.

Last edited:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I get from it though is that young people should not hop into marriage without a plan, especially on a TV show. Every failed marriage makes DSP's look better.
That's why that Love Is Blind ended up being so funny. (He told her to fuck off at the aisle because she was acting so needy)

Reactions: Bees

tina coward

kiwifarms.net
nirvanna the band the show is a hilarious mockumentary series that follows a totally aloof 2 piece band trying to get a show at a small toronto pub. the protagonists' delusions of grandeur mixed with their complete incompetence captures the lolcow experience IMO. it uses candid footage of the public's reactions to their idiocy which blurs the line of reality in a fun way. it fucking rocks

here's a link to a google drive folder with the series. I highly recommend the first season, it's full of gems
the origins of this classic as well

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
nirvanna the band the show is a hilarious mockumentary series that follows a totally aloof 2 piece band trying to get a show at a small toronto pub. the protagonists' delusions of grandeur mixed with their complete incompetence captures the lolcow experience IMO. it uses candid footage of the public's reactions to their idiocy which blurs the line of reality in a fun way. it fucking rocks

here's a link to a google drive folder with the series. I highly recommend the first season, it's full of gems
the origins of this classic as well
It's by the same guy that did the low budget school shooting masterpiece film The Dirties.

Tags
None